Hello from Canada!

2 months 6 days ago #696877 by JennieGee
Hi there!

I am a new user from BC, Canada and I am really excited to have found this site. It looks like a great place to share and especially, learn! 

I am a fairly new photographer, so there is a lot of information to absorb and I really hope this site will be a big help with improving my photos and learning how to edit them to look the way that I want.

I especially like Macro photos, lots of nature and playing around with simple objects to make them look different or unusual.

I look forward to chatting with folks and I couldn't be happier to be a member! I hope you'll consider taking a peek at the few photos I have uploaded if you want to see what I like to shoot so far. I can't wait to see some of your photos too!

Cheers for now!
Jennie

Photo Comments

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 months 5 days ago #696953 by Aaron Rogers
Hello Jennie! Welcome to the site! Have fun learning here. 

The following user(s) said Thank You: JennieGee

2 months 4 days ago #697033 by Kelly Emery
Welcome to the site! :thumbsup:

2 months 3 days ago #697095 by Rohan Tushar
Hello JennieGee! Welcome to the site! 

1 month 3 weeks ago #697975 by Jack Mason
Hello Jennie! Welcome to the site and it is nice to meet you.

1 month 3 weeks ago #698022 by JennieGee
Thank you to you and everyone else who has been so kind as to extend a warm welcome. I am enjoying myself here more every day, so that must be a good sign! :)

Photo Comments

1 month 3 weeks ago #698120 by Overread
BC Canada?  Beautiful country up there!  I have a sister who lived up there for 2 years back in 1997-1999 I want to say.  

Welcome to the community!

Photo Comments

1 month 2 weeks ago #698293 by maxbe
Hello Jennie,
Welcome to this forum. Nice to meet you.

1 month 2 weeks ago #698325 by Monica Martinez
Happy to meet you Jennie! Have a great time learning in the site. 

1 month 2 weeks ago #698342 by JennieGee
It's great to meet you too. I see you're a fellow newbie here. Welcome to you too!

Photo Comments

1 month 2 weeks ago #698343 by JennieGee
Thanks so much for the warm welcome!

Photo Comments

1 month 2 weeks ago #698562 by Adam Wilson
Hello! it is nice to meet you and welcome! 

• Facebook

802,251 / Likes

• Twitter

205,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS100 might be four years old, but it still packs a punch for photographers looking for a feature-rich point-and-shoot camera.

Nov 23, 2020

The GoPro Hero 8 Black has since been replaced with the Hero 9 Black, but it's still a feature-rich action camera with plenty of mods to make it a great camera for you.

Nov 16, 2020

The Sony a9 II is a feature-rich full frame camera with superb image quality and video performance. In this review, learn all about its specs and capabilities.

Nov 12, 2020

In this Panasonic Lumix DC-G100 review, we'll look at the specs, features, build quality, price and more of this affordable camera for vloggers.

Nov 11, 2020

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

If you're after a cheap laptop for yourself or someone on your holiday shopping list, you might consider one of these computers under $500.

Nov 25, 2020

With these family portrait tips, you'll learn a few strategies for taking much-improved Thanksgiving family portraits.

Nov 24, 2020

There are tons of Black Friday photography deals available this year. Check this list of Adorama Black Friday deals, Amazon Black Friday deals, and much more!

Nov 24, 2020

Learning how to use a reflector is a photography lighting skill that is extremely valuable. In this tutorial, get simple instructions on using a reflector for portraits.

Nov 24, 2020

In this ViewSonic VP3481 review, learn about the features, specs, pros, cons, and price of this curved, widescreen monitor.

Nov 24, 2020

The Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS100 might be four years old, but it still packs a punch for photographers looking for a feature-rich point-and-shoot camera.

Nov 23, 2020

Canvas vs paper...which one is better? Personally, I prefer canvas because it looks great, is long-lasting, and can be very budget-friendly.

Nov 23, 2020

If you need some stocking stuffer ideas for your photography friends (or non-photography friends, for that matter...) check out this list of awesome Holdfast products.

Nov 23, 2020