Returning to PhotographyTalk

1 month 2 weeks ago #698347 by piranha
Hello folks,

I was active in this site a couple years ago, however after retiring I let my interest wane. I have moved from the USA to Italy, am finally settled in comfortably, and I'm eager to re-establish my activities here. Over the last two years I have greatly improved my technique in my favorite genre, which is water-drop photography. Please take a look at my humble offerings.

Photo Comments
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 month 2 weeks ago #698469 by Aaron Rogers
Yeah! Welcome back to the site! 

The following user(s) said Thank You: piranha

1 month 2 weeks ago #698563 by Adam Wilson
Welcome back! We are excited to see your new photos! How are you settling in your new place? 

1 month 2 weeks ago #698845 by Kira Minori
Welcome! Welcome! We are happy that you have joined us again! 

1 month 2 weeks ago #698847 by piranha
Thank you for the messages of welcome. I am settling in well here thank you, although there is not much in the way of local interaction, due to the virus. The name of my new home town is Borgotaro, which is shown in the lens photograph above.

Photo Comments

1 month 1 week ago #698954 by Sara Miles
I see! I am not familiar with the place but your photos will for sure encourage us to go there one day.

1 month 1 week ago #698991 by saponcpa
Nice water drop photography

1 month 1 week ago #698993 by piranha
Thank you. Water drop photography has become my favourite genre. It is really addictive.

Photo Comments

1 month 1 week ago #699029 by Rohan Tushar
It is really interesting. Would love to see more shots from you. 

• Facebook

802,251 / Likes

• Twitter

205,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Sony a7 II might be five years old, but it still has features and specs that are well worth the price in 2020.

Nov 24, 2020

The Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS100 might be four years old, but it still packs a punch for photographers looking for a feature-rich point-and-shoot camera.

Nov 23, 2020

The GoPro Hero 8 Black has since been replaced with the Hero 9 Black, but it's still a feature-rich action camera with plenty of mods to make it a great camera for you.

Nov 16, 2020

The Sony a9 II is a feature-rich full frame camera with superb image quality and video performance. In this review, learn all about its specs and capabilities.

Nov 12, 2020
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

If you're after a cheap laptop for yourself or someone on your holiday shopping list, you might consider one of these computers under $500.

Nov 25, 2020

With these family portrait tips, you'll learn a few strategies for taking much-improved Thanksgiving family portraits.

Nov 24, 2020

There are tons of Black Friday photography deals available this year. Check this list of Adorama Black Friday deals, Amazon Black Friday deals, and much more!

Nov 24, 2020

The Sony a7 II might be five years old, but it still has features and specs that are well worth the price in 2020.

Nov 24, 2020

Use these photography marketing tools to improve ROI for your business in 2021 and beyond.

Nov 24, 2020

Learning how to use a reflector is a photography lighting skill that is extremely valuable. In this tutorial, get simple instructions on using a reflector for portraits.

Nov 24, 2020

In this ViewSonic VP3481 review, learn about the features, specs, pros, cons, and price of this curved, widescreen monitor.

Nov 24, 2020

The Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS100 might be four years old, but it still packs a punch for photographers looking for a feature-rich point-and-shoot camera.

Nov 23, 2020