Hello from Perth, Australia

6 months 6 days ago #715208 by NOVE9
So I've been photographing on and off for the last decade, this year finally decided to take it a little more seriously and am doing a course through a local TAFE (Aussie version of Community College) and I'm wanting to engage with the photography community. I'm excited to be here, I have a Canon 750D, Fuji XE-1 and a collection of film cameras I haven't used all that much.

James

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 months 5 days ago #715252 by TGonzo
Welcome to the community new Perth photography friend!  

Photo Comments

6 months 5 days ago #715290 by Daryl Flores
Nice to meet you and you are very much welcome in the site! I like the 2 shots James especially the first one. 

6 months 3 days ago #715448 by Hannah Williams
Nice shots! I can see the talent. Well done for the abstract. 

6 months 2 days ago #715504 by Patrick G
Welcome to the community!

Cheers

Patrick 

Photo Comments

6 months 1 day ago #715605 by Rohan Tushar
Have a good one here! Welcome to the site! 

5 months 4 weeks ago #715739 by Aaron Rogers
Yeah! Welcome to the site! You can ask me questions if you have any. have a good time here. 

5 months 4 weeks ago #715877 by Monica Martinez
I hope you're settling well here! Welcome! 

5 months 1 week ago #717477 by Sara Miles
It is a pleasure to meet you! Welcome to the site! Nice to meet you! 

4 months 3 weeks ago #718536 by Breanna Ellington
Hi! Nice to meet you! This is really nice welcome to the site!

4 months 3 weeks ago #718633 by Eshan Rachit
Nice abstract in the first shot and good high key shot on the second. Well done and welcome to the site! 

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The sony a7s might be seven years old, but the camera's specs, features, design, and price make it a worthy option for shooting photos (and video!) in 2021.

Oct 22, 2021

The Canon EOS 7D is well over a decade old, but if you're a beginner photographer looking for a first camera or even an enthusiast that needs a second body, the 7D might be a good fit.

Oct 19, 2021

The FujiFilm X-E4 is a newer camera, having been released earlier this year. But it's also an affordable camera - particularly if you buy it used.

Oct 05, 2021

Are used cameras worth it? Though there are some risks, there are many more benefits of buying used cameras. Learn why you should shop used in this guide!

Sep 20, 2021
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

Blue hour vs golden hour - which is better for landscapes? It's not so much a case of which is better, but how to use their unique features to create a beautiful shot.

Oct 25, 2021

The sony a7s might be seven years old, but the camera's specs, features, design, and price make it a worthy option for shooting photos (and video!) in 2021.

Oct 22, 2021

Not only is this camera harness able to carry multiple cameras, but it's also a cotton camera strap that's hugely comfortable to wear.

Oct 22, 2021

Not sure how to use a light meter? With this guide, you'll learn all about different kinds of light meters and how to use them to create improved images.

Oct 21, 2021

By using the real estate photography technologies outlined in this article, you'll have the firepower you need to create beautiful images and videos of properties.

Oct 20, 2021

Displaying your photos in physical form is a great way to get potential clients interested in your work. Learn how to create a gallery display of your images in this quick guide.

Oct 20, 2021

The Canon EOS 7D is well over a decade old, but if you're a beginner photographer looking for a first camera or even an enthusiast that needs a second body, the 7D might be a good fit.

Oct 19, 2021

Use these simple product photography tips to improve the quality of your photos and create images that make customers want to buy the product.

Oct 19, 2021