Nikon D760 in 2019 will hurt Nikon Z6 sales?

5 years 3 months ago #619386 by Ben Vanderbilt
Normally I watch this guys stuff, but this title jumped out a little.  He does make a valid point about Nikon Rumors talking about Nikon releasing a D760 in 2019, and that doing so, could hurt the Z6 market.  

Do you agree or think a D760 in 2019 would be great?

Photo Comments
5 years 3 months ago #619390 by effron

Why so serious?
Photo Comments
5 years 3 months ago #619414 by garyrhook
No.

Photo Comments
5 years 3 months ago #619554 by Finn
Doubtful, nothing measurable of course.   I think when people are ready, they will move to mirrorless.  Till then, they are two separate markets.  

Photo Comments
5 years 3 months ago #619668 by garyrhook
"I think", "I think", "I think"

#againwiththeeyerolls

If you're going to comment on things like this, your analysis should be based on actual facts. And he offers none. Talk about the markets and product positioning, along with features, then maybe you have something to say.

Photo Comments
5 years 3 months ago #619744 by effron
I didn't even watch the video......:dry:

Why so serious?
Photo Comments
5 years 3 months ago - 5 years 3 months ago #619746 by Nikon Shooter

effron wrote: I didn't even watch the video......:dry:

>

My daughter told me this video was online and I watched it.

WHAT, MIRRORLESS IS THE FUTURE not in my PoV! This guy…
—>>> sensored<<<—  :catfight:

Light is free… capturing it is not!
Photo Comments
5 years 3 months ago #619825 by garyrhook

You didn't miss anything. I don't know why anyone pays any attention to that clown. I don't find him informative nor amusing. Just content-free.

Photo Comments
5 years 3 months ago #619919 by Street Shark
Yep, agree.   D760 would be nice though.  

Photo Comments
5 years 3 months ago #620075 by effron

garyrhook wrote:

You didn't miss anything. I don't know why anyone pays any attention to that clown. I don't find him informative nor amusing. Just content-free.

Yeah, I watched one of his "must sees" seems like a couple years ago, I didn't get two minutes in.....

Why so serious?
Photo Comments
5 years 3 months ago #620482 by Pierce Steenken
Agree, I don't think if Nikon releases a D760, that it will effect Z6 at all.  

Photo Comments
5 years 3 months ago #620497 by effron
There will be a lot of people shooting both systems, at least for a while. Sales will be good on both.

Why so serious?
Photo Comments

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Leica SL2-S is an attractive, premium mirrorless camera with photo and video specs that are sure to impress. And with the legendary Leica name, you know this camera exudes quality!

Mar 26, 2024

The Sigma fp L is a compact full-frame camera with a 61-megapixel sensor, 4K video capabilities, in-body image stabilization, and weather-sealed construction. What’s not to like?!

Mar 19, 2024

The Canon 1DX Mark III is a big, burly professional camera packed with top-end features. Is it worth the investment in 2024? Find out in this detailed review!

Mar 04, 2024

In the OM-1 vs OM-5 debate, which camera comes out on top? Though they’re different cameras for different purposes, comparing them head to head clarifies which is best for your needs.

Mar 01, 2024

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

Time management is a critical skill to master when you’re a photographer. But how do you get the most out of the limited time you have? Check out this guide to learn a few tricks!

Mar 27, 2024

The Leica SL2-S is an attractive, premium mirrorless camera with photo and video specs that are sure to impress. And with the legendary Leica name, you know this camera exudes quality!

Mar 26, 2024

Opening a photography business means undertaking various photography marketing strategies to promote your work. But you don’t want to do the same old thing - try these unique ideas!

Mar 22, 2024

The Canon EOS 80D might be a few years old, but it’s nevertheless a quality camera to invest in as a beginner or enthusiast looking for a mid-range DSLR with tons of lens options.

Mar 22, 2024

Wedding consultations are a critical part of a wedding photography gig. It’s when you learn about the couple and their wants, and present them with how you will meet those desires.

Mar 22, 2024

If you're looking for the best metal print of 2023, you'll find it from Artbeat Studios. After months of testing, Artbeat Studios beat out the competition!

Mar 21, 2024

Getting the best video shots on your camera or smartphone requires you to understand the fundamentals of composition and video editing. It helps to have the appropriate gear, too!

Mar 20, 2024

It’s easy to lose your inspiration behind the lens, especially as a beginner. These creative photography projects can help inspire you to try new techniques and improve your photos.

Mar 20, 2024