So I see a new Nikon Z9 on craigslist

2 years 1 month ago #733298 by r1ch
Yep for only $7500 bucks. Yeah right like someone is going to pay that. It has been there a week so far.

2 years 1 month ago #733647 by Roman Omell
That's a game of patience, I'd bet someone is going to have just enough of the GAS kool-aid and will pay that just to have it.  

Photo Comments
2 years 1 month ago #733710 by r1ch

Roman Omell wrote: That's a game of patience, I'd bet someone is going to have just enough of the GAS kool-aid and will pay that just to have it.  

It has been there for 10 days now. Money is getting tight, Covid, Biden gas prices, then war which exacerbated bad policy. We were at $3.17 a few days ago and when announced no oil from Russia, it jumped to 3.95 a gallon. My truck has found a permanent place in the driveway. Remember the Trump years 2017 ? $1.47 baby.

Attachments:
2 years 1 month ago #733714 by Scotty

r1ch wrote:

Roman Omell wrote: That's a game of patience, I'd bet someone is going to have just enough of the GAS kool-aid and will pay that just to have it.  

It has been there for 10 days now. Money is getting tight, Covid, Biden gas prices, then war which exacerbated bad policy. We were at $3.17 a few days ago and when announced no oil from Russia, it jumped to 3.95 a gallon. My truck has found a permanent place in the driveway. Remember the Trump years 2017 ? $1.47 baby.

Yeah gas is ridiculous right now. Is the Z9 sold out and people are scalping or are they just nuts?

When the last candle has been blown out
and the last glass of champagne has been drunk
All that you are left with are the memories and the images-David Cooke.

Photo Comments
2 years 1 month ago - 2 years 1 month ago #733720 by r1ch

2 years 1 month ago #733726 by Scotty

r1ch wrote: denver.craigslist.org/pho/d/denver-nikon...z-ii/7452515824.html

Scalpers

wonder what d850’s go for now

When the last candle has been blown out
and the last glass of champagne has been drunk
All that you are left with are the memories and the images-David Cooke.

Photo Comments
2 years 1 month ago #733731 by r1ch

Scotty wrote:

Scalpers

Around here about $1900 but you show them mpb.com and tell them they sell for 2k and they have a 6 month warranty and they will drop there price.

2 years 1 month ago #733747 by r1ch

Scotty wrote:

Scalpers

Just so you know, I sent you a direct message and it gave me an undefined error.

2 years 3 weeks ago #734893 by Eric A
$1.76 per gallon gas?  Damn, those were the days!!!

My Camera Bag:

Canon 7D | 50mm f/1.2 | 17-40mm f/4 | 70-200mm f/2.8 | 320EX | 580EXII

Photo Comments
2 years 3 weeks ago #735035 by r1ch

Eric A wrote: $1.76 per gallon gas?  Damn, those were the days!!!

The Trump years, people may not liked what he said, but they liked what he did.

The following user(s) said Thank You: lightcapture
1 year 10 months ago #739208 by lightcapture
CL Z9s have to be hot, as in stolen. There's one on my local CL.
Or it's a scam that after 1st contact they want you to communicate by they're personal email, other than through CL. I've had this happen a few times w/ audiophile gear I'm selling.

1 year 9 months ago #740520 by Crammer

r1ch wrote:

Eric A wrote: $1.76 per gallon gas?  Damn, those were the days!!!

The Trump years, people may not liked what he said, but they liked what he did.

+1 
So true!  

Photo Comments
The following user(s) said Thank You: lightcapture

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024

The Leica SL2-S is an attractive, premium mirrorless camera with photo and video specs that are sure to impress. And with the legendary Leica name, you know this camera exudes quality!

Mar 26, 2024

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

The Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV is a micro four thirds camera released in 2020. It’s an entry-level system along with the OM-D E-M5 Mark III. Use this guide to determine which one is best for you!

Apr 17, 2024

Blue hour photography might not be as well known as golden hour photography, but it is every bit as good a time to create epic images of landscapes. Learn how in this quick tutorial!

Apr 17, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

Moving from taking snapshots of your dog to creating beautiful images doesn’t have to be that difficult! Use the tips outlined in this dog photography guide, and you’ll get better results in no time.

Apr 15, 2024

Acrylic print photos are a beautiful way to display your favorite images. But they don’t come without some questions. Get all the answers you need about this medium in this guide!

Apr 15, 2024

Where do you get your landscape photography inspiration? Is it from masters like Ansel Adams? Or perhaps viewing art from other genres? We’ve got these and a few other sources for you to check out!

Apr 10, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

Too often, affordable online printing companies don’t meet your expectations of what a print should look like. But there are some choices that combine affordability with superb quality!

Apr 09, 2024