So I see a new Nikon Z9 on craigslist

3 months 3 weeks ago #733298 by r1ch
Yep for only $7500 bucks. Yeah right like someone is going to pay that. It has been there a week so far.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 months 2 weeks ago #733647 by Roman Omell
That's a game of patience, I'd bet someone is going to have just enough of the GAS kool-aid and will pay that just to have it.  

Photo Comments

3 months 2 weeks ago #733710 by r1ch

Roman Omell wrote: That's a game of patience, I'd bet someone is going to have just enough of the GAS kool-aid and will pay that just to have it.  

It has been there for 10 days now. Money is getting tight, Covid, Biden gas prices, then war which exacerbated bad policy. We were at $3.17 a few days ago and when announced no oil from Russia, it jumped to 3.95 a gallon. My truck has found a permanent place in the driveway. Remember the Trump years 2017 ? $1.47 baby.

Attachments:

3 months 2 weeks ago #733714 by Scotty

r1ch wrote:

Roman Omell wrote: That's a game of patience, I'd bet someone is going to have just enough of the GAS kool-aid and will pay that just to have it.  

It has been there for 10 days now. Money is getting tight, Covid, Biden gas prices, then war which exacerbated bad policy. We were at $3.17 a few days ago and when announced no oil from Russia, it jumped to 3.95 a gallon. My truck has found a permanent place in the driveway. Remember the Trump years 2017 ? $1.47 baby.

Yeah gas is ridiculous right now. Is the Z9 sold out and people are scalping or are they just nuts?

When the last candle has been blown out
and the last glass of champagne has been drunk
All that you are left with are the memories and the images-David Cooke.

Photo Comments

3 months 2 weeks ago - 3 months 2 weeks ago #733720 by r1ch

3 months 2 weeks ago #733726 by Scotty

r1ch wrote: denver.craigslist.org/pho/d/denver-nikon...z-ii/7452515824.html

Scalpers

wonder what d850’s go for now

When the last candle has been blown out
and the last glass of champagne has been drunk
All that you are left with are the memories and the images-David Cooke.

Photo Comments

3 months 2 weeks ago #733731 by r1ch

Scotty wrote:

Scalpers

Around here about $1900 but you show them mpb.com and tell them they sell for 2k and they have a 6 month warranty and they will drop there price.

3 months 2 weeks ago #733747 by r1ch

Scotty wrote:

Scalpers

Just so you know, I sent you a direct message and it gave me an undefined error.

3 months 4 days ago #734893 by Eric A
$1.76 per gallon gas?  Damn, those were the days!!!

My Camera Bag:

Canon 7D | 50mm f/1.2 | 17-40mm f/4 | 70-200mm f/2.8 | 320EX | 580EXII

Photo Comments

3 months 2 days ago #735035 by r1ch

Eric A wrote: $1.76 per gallon gas?  Damn, those were the days!!!

The Trump years, people may not liked what he said, but they liked what he did.

The following user(s) said Thank You: lightcapture

2 weeks 20 minutes ago #739208 by lightcapture
CL Z9s have to be hot, as in stolen. There's one on my local CL.
Or it's a scam that after 1st contact they want you to communicate by they're personal email, other than through CL. I've had this happen a few times w/ audiophile gear I'm selling.

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Nikon Z FC specs are quite impressive, and when paired with the retro-style body, you get a fun and capable camera for enthusiast shooters.

May 31, 2022

In this Nikon Z5 review, we'll discuss the specs, features, pros, and cons of this enthusiast-level camera. We'll also offer tips on where to buy one on the cheap!

May 10, 2022

The Leica Q (Typ 116) is a fantastic camera for intermediate and advanced shooters. Is it the best choice for you, though? Find out in this detailed review!

Apr 28, 2022

Looking for Best Budget Camera of 2022? Here’s my pick- Sony ZV-1. This best budget camera is loaded with features that give it lots of bang for your buck.

Feb 18, 2022

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

Not every photo book is made alike. Some are superior to others because of the options you get. Learn what to look for in this guide.

Jun 28, 2022

What is the best camera in 2022? That's a loaded question whose answer depends on many factors. In this guide, we'll explore some great options!

Jun 22, 2022

GoPro accessories come in all shapes, sizes and price points. But which ones are the best? We offer our favorite picks in this 2022 guide.

Jun 22, 2022

Not sure how to grow your photography business? Check this beginner business guide to learn a few inside tricks to hit the ground running.

Jun 22, 2022

If you're in the market for some Sony FE lenses for your kit, use this guide to learn more about three excellent prime and zoom lens options.

Jun 22, 2022

If you want to take the best close-up images, you'll need some macro photography lenses to get the clearest, sharpest photos.

Jun 21, 2022

What is a metal print? The easy answer is that it's an image printed on metal. But the best metal prints are a product of a more intricate process.

Jun 21, 2022

After using Linksys routers for many years, I switched to a Synology Router - the RT6600ax. Here are my first impressions!

Jun 15, 2022