upgrading to K7D

9 years 6 months ago #597 by MrCrouger
I'm considering upgrading from my K10D to a K7D, have read all the reviews, not handled one yet, but don't expect any real surprises, will try one next weekend. Has anyone here used one? What’s your thoughts on the camera, and is the upgrade worthwhile?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 5 months ago #4434 by marosari00
Hi!

Did you try the K7? I did. Now I find myself searching for one under $700 used, unless the difference for new is small.. Amazon seems to have the best price. For me going from the K10d to the K7 as my primary body is based on size, ISO and video. The K5 would be great, yet cost is an issue.

Keep clicking!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1.62M

• Facebook

802,251 / Likes

• Twitter

205,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Sony a7S II might be almost five years old, but as you'll see in this Sony a7S II review, it still packs a mighty punch with a small price tag.

Mar 23, 2020

In this Nikon D780 review, learn about the D780's features, specs, video capabilities, and more. Also learn how to score a discounted price on a D780 and how you can extend your gear budget!

Mar 13, 2020

In the Sony a6000 vs Sony a6100 battle, which one comes out on top? One offers a lower price tag while the other has more updated features. Find out which camera is best for you in this buyer's guide.

Mar 13, 2020

The Canon EOS RP is an entry-level camera that has some excellent features. In this Canon EOS RP review, learn all about its pros, cons, features, price, and more!

Mar 03, 2020
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Latest Articles

This Max Art Pro canvas print review offers insights into the quality of Max Art Pro canvases, as well as a few things about Max Art Pro, like their products, promo codes, return policy, and more.

Apr 08, 2020

Dragging big, heavy, and complicated lighting gear around simply isn't necessary. With these portable lighting tips, you can get the light you need without the frustration and expenditure of money!

Apr 07, 2020

With these tips for photographing real estate, you'll learn how to prep a home for photos in the springtime for maximum visual appeal.

Apr 07, 2020

Shutterfly is a household name for photographic prints. In this Shutterfly metal print review, find out if this popular Shutterfly product is a must or if you should skip it.

Apr 06, 2020

The mirrorless vs. DSLR debate has raged for years. So which one is best for 2020? Find out in this camera gear comparison guide.

Apr 06, 2020

To create a vlog people want to watch, you need the right vlogging accessories. But you don't have to spend a fortune on accessories for vlogging...get some budget-friendly recommendations!

Apr 06, 2020

Mpix is a popular online printer. But the question is, are Mpix products like their metal prints worth the price? Find out in this Mpix metal print review!

Apr 03, 2020

Learn about Bay Photo Lab in this quick Bay Photo metal print review. We'll look at pros, cons, pricing, and the quality of the metal print we ordered from Bay Photo.

Apr 03, 2020