Perched

7 years 3 months ago #512576 by Shadowfixer1
7 years 3 months ago #512601 by KCook
You've been on a roll ! Wut camera/lens?

Kelly

Canon 50D, Olympus PL2
kellycook.zenfolio.com/

7 years 3 months ago #512608 by Shadowfixer1

KCook wrote: You've been on a roll ! Wut camera/lens?

Kelly

Olympus E-M1 with the 12-40 2.8 Pro Lens. I never pick up my Nikon anymore. It just seems so big now.
7 years 3 months ago #512662 by KCook
I know that feeling :cheers:

Actually the Fuji X-system "size" fits me better.  But dealing with the RAF files is too painful, so I will be sticking with M4/3.

Kelly

Canon 50D, Olympus PL2
kellycook.zenfolio.com/

7 years 3 months ago - 7 years 3 months ago #512671 by Shadowfixer1

KCook wrote: I know that feeling :cheers:

Actually the Fuji X-system "size" fits me better.  But dealing with the RAF files is too painful, so I will be sticking with M4/3.

I really wanted a Fuji when I bought the Olympus but I considered it too expensive at that time. I wished I had bought into the Fuji system now, but the Oly is a fine system and truth be told, it's as good as 95% of people out there need.

7 years 3 months ago #512698 by KCook
Now that a few M4/3 models have gotten rid of the AA filter, I agree.

GX85wannabee

Canon 50D, Olympus PL2
kellycook.zenfolio.com/

7 years 3 months ago #512749 by effron
Well shot. I'm looking at a mirror less system, just not ready to pull the trigger yet...

Why so serious?
Photo Comments
7 years 3 months ago #512785 by KCook

effron wrote: Well shot. I'm looking at a mirror less system, just not ready to pull the trigger yet...

Differences between the various mirrorless designs (and lens ranges) are a lot more serious than the differences between Canon and Nikon DSLR.  When in doubt, rent first!

Kelly

Canon 50D, Olympus PL2
kellycook.zenfolio.com/

7 years 3 months ago #512809 by sleeper54
Great mix of colors, patterns, textures . . .without seeming too 'busy' or 'too much'. If only she had crossed her feet ...I would like seeing a bit of both shoes/feet.

Nice capture.

...tom...

Photo Comments
7 years 3 months ago #512963 by effron

KCook wrote:

effron wrote: Well shot. I'm looking at a mirror less system, just not ready to pull the trigger yet...

Differences between the various mirrorless designs (and lens ranges) are a lot more serious than the differences between Canon and Nikon DSLR.  When in doubt, rent first!

Kelly

I'm not close yet. My son bought a Sony A6300 and I'm impressed. I'll know when I see the one...(and I will rent first...;) )

Why so serious?
Photo Comments
7 years 3 months ago #512967 by Don Granger
I was expecting a bird shot, and was surprised.  Great choice for title and it's a fun shot too!

Photo Comments
7 years 2 months ago #514397 by Conner
:thumbsup:   that's funny Don, I was thinking the same.  Catchy job to the OP!

Photo Comments
6 years 6 months ago #544762 by Alyssa Briggs
The perspective created a very nice composition. I also love the color of this shot. Well done. I am inspired to try this shot as well... :D

6 years 3 months ago #562544 by Hannah Williams
Niksen! 

6 years 2 months ago #562769 by Breanna Ellington
Nice lighting and colors! Good shot! 

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

Creating impactful photos of landscapes depends on many factors, not the least of which is your talent behind the lens. This guide explores other elements required for the best product.

Apr 23, 2024

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Are you ready to upgrade your camera? Before buying new, you might consider the value of purchasing used gear to save money.

Apr 18, 2024

The Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV is a micro four thirds camera released in 2020. It’s an entry-level system along with the OM-D E-M5 Mark III. Use this guide to determine which one is best for you!

Apr 17, 2024

Blue hour photography might not be as well known as golden hour photography, but it is every bit as good a time to create epic images of landscapes. Learn how in this quick tutorial!

Apr 17, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

Moving from taking snapshots of your dog to creating beautiful images doesn’t have to be that difficult! Use the tips outlined in this dog photography guide, and you’ll get better results in no time.

Apr 15, 2024

Acrylic print photos are a beautiful way to display your favorite images. But they don’t come without some questions. Get all the answers you need about this medium in this guide!

Apr 15, 2024