Photos of Photographers: Sneaky Man

5 years 3 months ago #625033 by Danni_Shiv
If I remember correctly, the exposure on this one was a bit off. This was for a class project that I entitled "Photos of Photographers," and has a film version floating in one of my physical portfolios somewhere. 

I mostly like it and wanted to share it because it captures the struggle of so many street photographers everywhere haha. This man was lurking around Central Park's Bethesda Fountain hiding behind beams and pillars to snap photos of unaware subjects. And...I was doing the same thing! :lol:  I wanted to capture photographers in their natural habitat, and his style of sneaking photos was one of my favorites.

He also had his chunky Shiba Inu with him, who seemed confused as to what his owner was doing. 

5 years 3 months ago #625123 by Hannah Williams
Creative! 

5 years 3 months ago #625145 by Monica Martinez
Sneaky street shot! 

5 years 3 months ago #625206 by NewavaMike
the dog looks as if it wants to get away 

Photo Comments
5 years 3 months ago #625294 by Alyssa Briggs
Yeah! I noticed that too! 

5 years 3 months ago #625314 by Breanna Ellington
Cute shot! 

5 years 3 months ago #625384 by NewavaMike

Danni_Shiv wrote: This man was lurking around Central Park's Bethesda Fountain hiding behind beams and pillars to snap photos of unaware subjects. And...I was doing the same thing! :lol:  

You appear to be in a higher position that the subject.  Kind of looking down on him from where you are. 

Photo Comments
5 years 3 months ago #625468 by Kyle Johnson
Sneaky funny capture indeed! 

5 years 3 months ago #625772 by Aaron Rogers
Like this street photo! 

5 years 2 months ago #628023 by Lauren Grant
Nice contrast in this photo! 

5 years 2 months ago #629045 by Stephen Graham
Good render! 

5 years 2 months ago #629181 by Steve Rodriguez
Sneaky but very talented!

5 years 2 months ago #629349 by Suni Park
Yes! Nice shot! 

5 years 2 months ago #629824 by Rohan Tushar
This is really nice! Like this one! 

5 years 1 month ago #633056 by Eshan Rachit
This is a nice street photo. Good shot! 

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

The Insta360 has one of the best lineups of action cams and 360-degree cameras. With these Insta360 accessories, you can elevate your photography and videography game!

Apr 24, 2024

Creating impactful photos of landscapes depends on many factors, not the least of which is your talent behind the lens. This guide explores other elements required for the best product.

Apr 23, 2024

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Are you ready to upgrade your camera? Before buying new, you might consider the value of purchasing used gear to save money.

Apr 18, 2024

The Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV is a micro four thirds camera released in 2020. It’s an entry-level system along with the OM-D E-M5 Mark III. Use this guide to determine which one is best for you!

Apr 17, 2024

Blue hour photography might not be as well known as golden hour photography, but it is every bit as good a time to create epic images of landscapes. Learn how in this quick tutorial!

Apr 17, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

Moving from taking snapshots of your dog to creating beautiful images doesn’t have to be that difficult! Use the tips outlined in this dog photography guide, and you’ll get better results in no time.

Apr 15, 2024