Post your BEST photos in this thread to be considered for display on the PhotographyTalk Home Page!

12 years 3 months ago #190993 by Bob Eaton
Here is my photo

Nothing is Beatleproof!!!!!!!!!
Attachments:
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #191522 by berj28
here are my two best photos :) so far

The photograph itself doesn't interest me. I want only to capture a minute part of reality. ~Henri Cartier Bresson

----BenZ----

Attachments:
12 years 3 months ago #191525 by PT Admin

mj~shutterbugg wrote: OK I just loaded a pic so hopefully the edits will load...

MJ- Please check your PM. I really like the last photo of the black and white flower as well as several others you have. Thx! - Jackie

New to the forum? Please read the forum rules at www.photographytalk.com/terms-of-use
12 years 3 months ago #191529 by Bob Eaton
Here is one I took recently!

:lol:

Attachments:
12 years 3 months ago #191562 by Provo
Here's one from me it's Flamingos with a little artsy
to it.

Just something about this image and I have done a lot but this one in particular
just makes me come back to look at it over and over.

PROVO

The following user(s) said Thank You: Trilby
12 years 3 months ago #191637 by mj~shutterbugg
Thanks Jackie and PT! I just sent you the email!

Think Off-Center ~ George Carlin
www.mjbrennanphoto.com

12 years 3 months ago #191642 by Baydream

PT Admin wrote:

mj~shutterbugg wrote: OK I just loaded a pic so hopefully the edits will load...

MJ- Please check your PM. I really like the last photo of the black and white flower as well as several others you have. Thx! - Jackie

Absolutely :agree: . Well done MJ.

Folks - remember to check the first post for format (725 x 260). Some really nice shots but must fit the Home Page format. Look at MJ's. That's the requested size.

Shoot, learn and share. It will make you a better photographer.
fineartamerica.com/profiles/john-g-schickler.html?tab=artwork

Photo Comments
12 years 3 months ago #191817 by Bob Eaton
I call this one,off the top!!!!!! :cheer: :drool:

Attachments:
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #191871 by Trilby
That's gorgeous Provo....
Here's one from me, one of my favourites because I love a good storm....

There is no black & white; it's all 18% grey.
Attachments:
12 years 3 months ago #191879 by Baydream

Trilby wrote: That's gorgeous Provo....

Beautiful shot. I'll bet that could be cropped to fit the requested pano format (725 x 260) and look good on the Home Page.

Shoot, learn and share. It will make you a better photographer.
fineartamerica.com/profiles/john-g-schickler.html?tab=artwork

Photo Comments
12 years 3 months ago #191967 by Pixelchix
Here are a few

more of mine

Attachments:
12 years 3 months ago #192184 by Trilby

Baydream wrote:

Trilby wrote: That's gorgeous Provo....

Beautiful shot. I'll bet that could be cropped to fit the requested pano format (725 x 260) and look good on the Home Page.

Thank you. I'll get on it right away :)

12 years 2 months ago #192403 by digishutterbug
After looking at what has gone before I'm not sure how mine will do. But here goes.

Attachments:
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #192409 by McBeth Photography

It is what it is.
Attachments:
12 years 2 months ago #192502 by Trilby
Take 2:

Attachments:

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024

The Leica SL2-S is an attractive, premium mirrorless camera with photo and video specs that are sure to impress. And with the legendary Leica name, you know this camera exudes quality!

Mar 26, 2024

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

The Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV is a micro four thirds camera released in 2020. It’s an entry-level system along with the OM-D E-M5 Mark III. Use this guide to determine which one is best for you!

Apr 17, 2024

Blue hour photography might not be as well known as golden hour photography, but it is every bit as good a time to create epic images of landscapes. Learn how in this quick tutorial!

Apr 17, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

Moving from taking snapshots of your dog to creating beautiful images doesn’t have to be that difficult! Use the tips outlined in this dog photography guide, and you’ll get better results in no time.

Apr 15, 2024

Acrylic print photos are a beautiful way to display your favorite images. But they don’t come without some questions. Get all the answers you need about this medium in this guide!

Apr 15, 2024

Where do you get your landscape photography inspiration? Is it from masters like Ansel Adams? Or perhaps viewing art from other genres? We’ve got these and a few other sources for you to check out!

Apr 10, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

Too often, affordable online printing companies don’t meet your expectations of what a print should look like. But there are some choices that combine affordability with superb quality!

Apr 09, 2024