Post your BEST photos in this thread to be considered for display on the PhotographyTalk Home Page!

12 years 4 weeks ago - 12 years 4 weeks ago #211333 by Baydream

LauraD wrote: The names on my 2 photos ( obviously ) got reveresed somehow ...oh well ..tried to edit and it still came out reversed.. ehh...you guys probably could of figured it out on your own though...

Beautiful shots.

I "fixed" the labels for you. Thanks for posting. Check the first post in this thread for the required format (panoramic) to be used on the current home page.

Shoot, learn and share. It will make you a better photographer.
fineartamerica.com/profiles/john-g-schickler.html?tab=artwork

Photo Comments
The following user(s) said Thank You: LauraD
12 years 4 weeks ago #211359 by LauraD

Baydream wrote:

LauraD wrote: The names on my 2 photos ( obviously ) got reveresed somehow ...oh well ..tried to edit and it still came out reversed.. ehh...you guys probably could of figured it out on your own though...

Beautiful shots.

I "fixed" the labels for you. Thanks for posting. Check the first post in this thread for the required format (panoramic) to be used on the current home page.

Thank you ...sorry I didn't follow the rules ...I'll do better next time :)

I am a serious hobbyist and I am constantly trying to challenge myself with new and interesting shots. My photography can also be viewed here:
lauradphotography.zenfolio.com/
laura-daddona.artistwebsites.com/
LauraD.imagekind.com

12 years 4 weeks ago #211360 by Baydream
No problem. If you look through the thread, you'll see lots that don't fit the format. Check the home page to see some of the ones selected so far - from famous photogs to our members.

Photo Comments
12 years 4 weeks ago #211406 by GeorgeMarsh
Ok now that I just realized I posted the wrong size files lets try this again!

"Sunrise over the Yorktown Pier" Yorktown, Virginia (Canon 5D MkII, 17-40mm, Singh Ray Rev. Grad ND Filter

"Sunrise over the Yorktown Alliance" Yorktown, Virginia (Canon 5D MkII, 17-40mm, Singh Ray Rev. Grad ND Filter

"Early morning reflections" Oakland Marina, California (Canon T2i, 10-22mm)

Successfully yours,

George Marsh
George Marsh Photography

Attachments:
12 years 4 weeks ago - 12 years 4 weeks ago #211485 by Mike Shields

Llanddwyn Island Lighthouse

If at first you don't succeed... Avoid Skydiving!
Attachments:
12 years 3 weeks ago #213929 by H.Priyanka
:rolleyes

©PH-otography
Attachments:
12 years 3 weeks ago #213934 by Baydream
George and Mike - beautiful shots.
H. - need to read the first post for format requirements. Nice shots but will not fit the home page.

Photo Comments
12 years 3 weeks ago #213943 by mj~shutterbugg
Is PT still taking submissions? I could add a few new ones :)

Think Off-Center ~ George Carlin
www.mjbrennanphoto.com

12 years 2 weeks ago - 12 years 2 weeks ago #215111 by John Landolfi

:)
This is the only shot I have that even approximately fits the measurement. Will it work?

Name: End of the Rainbow

Photo Comments
Attachments:
12 years 2 weeks ago #215112 by GeorgeMarsh
Can someone tell me why these photos are not correctly formatted? I did a screen capture of the photos on the main page and made my photos that exact size that is being used?

Thanks!

George

GeorgeMarsh wrote: Ok now that I just realized I posted the wrong size files lets try this again!

"Sunrise over the Yorktown Pier" Yorktown, Virginia (Canon 5D MkII, 17-40mm, Singh Ray Rev. Grad ND Filter

"Sunrise over the Yorktown Alliance" Yorktown, Virginia (Canon 5D MkII, 17-40mm, Singh Ray Rev. Grad ND Filter

"Early morning reflections" Oakland Marina, California (Canon T2i, 10-22mm)

Successfully yours,

George Marsh
George Marsh Photography

12 years 2 weeks ago #215561 by mattmoran
Here are a couple from my recent trip to Long Beach, CA.
For your consideration:

-Matt
Attachments:
12 years 2 weeks ago #215894 by Bob Eaton
Here is a shot I took in 1995!!!!!! Hope you like it!!!!!!! :lol:

Nothing is Beatleproof!!!!!!!!!
Attachments:
12 years 2 weeks ago #215895 by Bob Eaton
Here is another!!!!!! :lol:

Nothing is Beatleproof!!!!!!!!!
Attachments:
12 years 2 weeks ago #215898 by Mickey Webster
Pretty new here. Just thought I would try this out. any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks.

Attachments:
12 years 2 weeks ago #215910 by Pixelchix
THAT is GORGEOUS!!! Love the dreamy feel

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024

The Leica SL2-S is an attractive, premium mirrorless camera with photo and video specs that are sure to impress. And with the legendary Leica name, you know this camera exudes quality!

Mar 26, 2024

The Sigma fp L is a compact full-frame camera with a 61-megapixel sensor, 4K video capabilities, in-body image stabilization, and weather-sealed construction. What’s not to like?!

Mar 19, 2024

Latest Articles

Acrylic print photos are a beautiful way to display your favorite images. But they don’t come without some questions. Get all the answers you need about this medium in this guide!

Apr 15, 2024

Where do you get your landscape photography inspiration? Is it from masters like Ansel Adams? Or perhaps viewing art from other genres? We’ve got these and a few other sources for you to check out!

Apr 10, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

Too often, affordable online printing companies don’t meet your expectations of what a print should look like. But there are some choices that combine affordability with superb quality!

Apr 09, 2024

Self-critique is an important component of your journey to improving as a photographer. Use these simple tips about critiquing your work as a means to make faster progress with your art.

Apr 08, 2024

With these easy iPhone photography tips, you can maximize the functionality of your iPhone’s camera and get much-improved results for portraits, landscapes, and any other genre!

Apr 05, 2024

A small camera backpack is the perfect vessel for carrying your photography kit. The problem is there’s so many to choose from! Use this guide for details on three top choices.

Apr 04, 2024

In the great Canon R6 vs R6 Mark II, which one is best? Is it the original, groundbreaking R6 or the mildly updated and newer R6 Mark II? Let’s dive in and find out!

Apr 03, 2024