Win a Nikon D800! 24 Prize Packages Valued over $16,000!

11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #224323 by PhotographyTalk
STEP 1: Like PhotographyTalk on Facebook: Visit www.facebook.com/PhotographyTalk and click on the “Win a Nikon D800 & More!!” page under our profile photo. if you aren’t a fan already you’ll have to “Like” PhotographyTalk to gain access to the contest.

STEP 2: Enter the drawing: Fill out the contest entry form with your name, email address, and which of our mailing lists (if any) you would like to subscribe to. You will gain an additional entry in the drawing for each list you subscribe to. All email lists can be unsubscribed from at any time.

STEP 3: Share for extra entries! Increase your chances of winning! After you enter the drawing, you will be able to share this giveaway with others. Each of your friends that enters the drawing because of you will automatically give you an extra entry in the contest! * Please note: You can return to the PhotographyTalk Facebook contest page at any time to check on how many referrals you’ve gotten. *There are no limits to the amount of extra entries you can receive.

STEP 4: Bonus prizes! Once you’ve gotten 3 of your friends to enter the contest, return to our contest page and you will be able to “UNLOCK” our bonus prize drawing for 1 of our 20 bonus prize/packages.

STEP 5: Grand Prize! Once you’ve gotten 5 of your friends to enter the contest, you will be automatically entered to win one of 3 Grand Prize Packages!

STEP 6: Win! On June 5th we will be selecting our winners by random drawing. After selection we will be contacting our Nikon D800 winner, Grand Prize winners and the winners of our bonus prizes as well, to let you know you’ve won. We will also announce our winners on PhotographyTalk.com and our Facebook wall too, so be sure to check our wall and your email inbox to see if you’ve won!

Complete list of prizes:

Nikon D800 DSLR Camera (body only)!
Sponsored by Adorama

3 Grand Prize Packages!

Each of the 3 Grand Prize Winners will receive:
Vanguard Auctus 323CT tripod & BBH-200 Ballhead, f-stop Guru back pack with Medium ICU, Millar Shibatas camera bag & Lens Barrels and Cotton Carrier Wilderness 2 camera vest system.
Grand Prize Sponsors: Vanguard , f-stop and Cotton Carrier

20 Bonus Prize Packages!

(15 winners will receive this package) Topaz Labs Plug in Bundle, Photoback Premium Package & Spider Holster Single Camera System
(2 winners will receive this package) PhotoshopCafe DVD bundle: HDR & Photoshop, Photoshop CS5, and PhotoshopSecrets Photographic Effects
(1 winner) Serif Bundle: PhotoPlus X5, WebPlus X5 and MoviePlus X5
(1 winner) Vanguard Uprise 48 Camera backpack
(1 winner) LowePro Pro Roller x200 Camera Bag

Sponsors of the Bonus Prizes: Topaz Labs , Photobacks , Spider Holster , Photoshop Cafe , LowePro , Serif , and Vanguard

The following user(s) said Thank You: Nishika, syamsuruddin, MrManuel
11 years 11 months ago #224349 by Jim Photo
Those are some healthy prizes :beerbang:

Photo Comments
11 years 11 months ago #224352 by McBeth Photography

Jim Photo wrote: Those are some healthy prizes :beerbang:

:agree: :drool:

It is what it is.
11 years 11 months ago #224394 by Stealthy Ninja
I want to win me another D800. :D
11 years 11 months ago #224396 by Ruby Grace
:drool: WOW :woohoo:

Canon EOS 5D Mark II, 17-40mmL, 24-105mmL, 100-400mmL, 300mm f/4L IS, Sigma 12-24mm, 430EX, Extension tubes
Photo Comments
11 years 11 months ago #224488 by JHoward
This is big contest guys. D800's aren't even in stock anywhere. I'm in!

Canon 7D & 1D MK III, Canon 10-22mm, 16-35mm f2.8L II, 24-70mm f2.8L, 70-200mm f2.8L IS, 300mm f2.8L IS, 200mm f2L IS, 50mm f1.4, 50mm f1.2L, 85mm f1.
11 years 11 months ago #224524 by rmeyer7
I'm in. I love my Canon gear and all...but winning a D800 would be enough to make me switch!

11 years 11 months ago #224535 by Scotty

rmeyer7 wrote: I'm in. I love my Canon gear and all...but winning a D800 would be enough to make me switch!

I really hope a Canon person wins. Come to the dark side!

When the last candle has been blown out
and the last glass of champagne has been drunk
All that you are left with are the memories and the images-David Cooke.

Photo Comments
11 years 11 months ago #224539 by Office Guy
Holy smokes :woohoo:

Photo Comments
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #224565 by McBeth Photography

Scotty wrote:

rmeyer7 wrote: I'm in. I love my Canon gear and all...but winning a D800 would be enough to make me switch!

I really hope a Canon person wins. Come to the dark side!

If I win, I will sell my A-1 body and my 35-70mm f2.8-3.5 S.S.C.!!! ;)

It is what it is.
Attachments:
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #225219 by McBeth Photography
I just got referral # 5!!!! I'm in!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

A dancing banana for each referral!

It is what it is.
11 years 10 months ago #232212 by gustavomgff
Best contest ever :D. Are the winners picked yet :D ?

11 years 9 months ago #235029 by anothershot
Yes, I would like to know who they winner is/was as well.

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024

The Leica SL2-S is an attractive, premium mirrorless camera with photo and video specs that are sure to impress. And with the legendary Leica name, you know this camera exudes quality!

Mar 26, 2024

The Sigma fp L is a compact full-frame camera with a 61-megapixel sensor, 4K video capabilities, in-body image stabilization, and weather-sealed construction. What’s not to like?!

Mar 19, 2024

Latest Articles

Moving from taking snapshots of your dog to creating beautiful images doesn’t have to be that difficult! Use the tips outlined in this dog photography guide, and you’ll get better results in no time.

Apr 15, 2024

Acrylic print photos are a beautiful way to display your favorite images. But they don’t come without some questions. Get all the answers you need about this medium in this guide!

Apr 15, 2024

Where do you get your landscape photography inspiration? Is it from masters like Ansel Adams? Or perhaps viewing art from other genres? We’ve got these and a few other sources for you to check out!

Apr 10, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

Too often, affordable online printing companies don’t meet your expectations of what a print should look like. But there are some choices that combine affordability with superb quality!

Apr 09, 2024

Self-critique is an important component of your journey to improving as a photographer. Use these simple tips about critiquing your work as a means to make faster progress with your art.

Apr 08, 2024

With these easy iPhone photography tips, you can maximize the functionality of your iPhone’s camera and get much-improved results for portraits, landscapes, and any other genre!

Apr 05, 2024

A small camera backpack is the perfect vessel for carrying your photography kit. The problem is there’s so many to choose from! Use this guide for details on three top choices.

Apr 04, 2024