PhotographyTalk Photo Post and Thread Contest

11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #248976 by PhotographyTalk
Holiday weekend! :woohoo: Let's have a contest... a simple and fun one! So here we go friends... this contest we are going to have (3) winners with the following prizes:

1. Lowepro Flipside Sport 10L AW
2. PhotographyTalk branded Vanguard UpRise 38 Messenger Bag
3. f-stop Guru Backpack with ICU

3 bags & 3 winners!

How to participate? Easy... all you have to do is reply to this thread with "I'm IN". That will get you one vote... want better chances to win? This contest will run from today August 31, 2012 till September 7, 2012 11:59PM PST. Every *qualifying post & new thread that you make on PhotographyTalk forum will give you another entry. You can post as much as you want!

*A qualifying post is NON Spam:
1. You are replying to an existing forum topic thread... your response is 4 words or greater and must be relating and appropriate for that thread. Posting a reply with just 'smilies' does not count.

*A qualifying new thread in any of the 33 PhotographyTalk forums: NON Spam, Legitimate topic relating to photography & category.
Examples:
1. You can start a thread with a photography tip that you would like to share.
2. You can start a thread asking something about your camera, lens, flash, lighting, etc.
3. You can start a thread in " Photo Galleries - For Display or Critique " forum showing off one of your photos.
4. You can start a thread asking a general photography related question
5. If you are new to PhotographyTalk you can start a tread in the " New to PhotographyTalk Forum " introducing yourself!
6. You can start a fun forum game in the " Lounge ".
7. You can write a review on your camera, lens, flash, etc. These need to go in the " Camera Manufactures - Brand " or " Equipment Research, Buy & Using " forums.

Let's have some fun with this, if you have any questions please PM me. Bottom line... is NO SPAM post or threads... these won't count AND WILL BE DELETED.

Winners will be announced on Monday September 10, 2012. Winners are responsible for shipping and handling of their bag.

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: jhud202, olgi
11 years 7 months ago #248979 by Justin E.
I'm IN!

11 years 7 months ago #248980 by ThatNikonGuy
Simple enough, I'm in!

Photo Comments
11 years 7 months ago #248982 by grubly1
Im In

11 years 7 months ago #248983 by Alejandro
Seems like... I'm IN!

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... :cheers:

11 years 7 months ago #248984 by Lampix
I'm IN

11 years 7 months ago #248985 by calicat
"I'm IN"

11 years 7 months ago #248986 by Corkster
Heck yes! I'm IN!

cheller
11 years 7 months ago #248987 by Julie Staas
I'm IN :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Country Girl out for a stroll
Photo Comments
11 years 7 months ago #248988 by hillcl
I'm IN!

11 years 7 months ago #248989 by C.Morris
I need a new camera bag so I'M IN!!!!!

11 years 7 months ago #248990 by misssmjohnston
I'm In! :)

11 years 7 months ago #248991 by jreese3090
I'm in

11 years 7 months ago #248992 by KellyKitchens
"I'm IN"

Kelly Kitchens
11 years 7 months ago #248993 by RespectTheNutmeg
I'm IN :)

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

The Insta360 has one of the best lineups of action cams and 360-degree cameras. With these Insta360 accessories, you can elevate your photography and videography game!

Apr 24, 2024

Creating impactful photos of landscapes depends on many factors, not the least of which is your talent behind the lens. This guide explores other elements required for the best product.

Apr 23, 2024

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Are you ready to upgrade your camera? Before buying new, you might consider the value of purchasing used gear to save money.

Apr 18, 2024

The Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV is a micro four thirds camera released in 2020. It’s an entry-level system along with the OM-D E-M5 Mark III. Use this guide to determine which one is best for you!

Apr 17, 2024

Blue hour photography might not be as well known as golden hour photography, but it is every bit as good a time to create epic images of landscapes. Learn how in this quick tutorial!

Apr 17, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

Moving from taking snapshots of your dog to creating beautiful images doesn’t have to be that difficult! Use the tips outlined in this dog photography guide, and you’ll get better results in no time.

Apr 15, 2024