Big Photo Contest - 5 Winners Plus Grand Prize Announced!

11 years 5 months ago #270790 by Jon Carson
When is the next contest to get into one of these books?

11 years 5 months ago #270838 by AmyatV
We hope to do it again - we will let you know soon!

The following user(s) said Thank You: chasrich, robbie
11 years 4 months ago #276649 by Stealthy Ninja
Finally sorted out my issues... Fri 15 of Mar, 2013 (08:53) - Processing

:D :banana: :D
11 years 4 months ago #276653 by Stealthy Ninja
6-8 weeks later I'll see what it's like. :p
11 years 4 months ago #276748 by robbie

AmyatViovio wrote: We hope to do it again - we will let you know soon!

Looks like a GREAT idea Amy :banana: :banana: :banana:

10 years 10 months ago #295236 by laluenbaires
Hi!

Sorry to bring this topic up again but I would like it if someone could post a link to the book again. The book with all the selected pictures! I can't find it inside this long thread!! One of my pics was selected and I want to see if I can get the book!

Thank you!

10 years 10 months ago #295237 by laluenbaires
wow, so many exclamation points

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Sigma DP2 Quattro is a rare breed. It’s a large-sensor point-and-shoot camera with a 29MP sensor and a 30mm f/2.8 fixed lens. The question is, who is this camera for? Let’s find out!

Jul 17, 2024

I’ve been testing the Vanguard VEO 5 264CB-160S for several weeks now, and I have to say that my first impressions are nothing but good. Vanguard has knocked it out of the park yet again!

Jul 01, 2024

The Fujifilm X-H2s is Fuji’s flagship hybrid APS-C mirrorless camera. It launched in the summer of 2022 and has been impressing photographers and videographers alike ever since!

Jun 17, 2024

The Sony a9 III is a powerhouse professional-grade camera. The question is, should it be the next item in your camera bag? Find out if it’s worth the money in this comprehensive review!

Jun 09, 2024
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Latest Articles

Night street photography is a fun pursuit with opportunities to develop your skills with portraiture, light trails, and architectural photography skills - and your nighttime photography skills, too!

Jul 22, 2024

The Canon EOS R5 Mark II has been unveiled, but it has a hefty price tag. If it’s out of your budget, the original Canon EOS R5 is a fantastic option. Learn more about it in this guide!

Jul 18, 2024

The Sigma DP2 Quattro is a rare breed. It’s a large-sensor point-and-shoot camera with a 29MP sensor and a 30mm f/2.8 fixed lens. The question is, who is this camera for? Let’s find out!

Jul 17, 2024

You need to try unique newborn photography ideas from time to time to keep your inspiration levels up. With the ideas in this guide, you can do just that!

Jul 17, 2024

What is the best landscape lens for photography - a prime or a zoom? The answer is a little murky, as it depends on the specific situation. Learn more about these lenses in this detailed guide!

Jul 16, 2024

Lightning photography is a tricky beast, but with the right tips, tricks, and tools, you can make the most of the next storm that rolls through. Learn some essential techniques in this guide!

Jul 16, 2024

Concert photography is a tricky beast, and presents challenges like fast-moving action, low lighting, and considerations for other concertgoers. Learn how to get better results in this guide!

Jul 07, 2024

Black and white nature photography is a fun, yet challenging pursuit that allows you to focus viewers’ attention on the textures and patterns of nature. The result? A gorgeous stripped-down representation of nature.

Jul 07, 2024