Big Photo Contest - 5 Winners Plus Grand Prize Announced!

11 years 3 months ago #263026 by robbie

Stealthy Ninja wrote:

robbie wrote: Since some images were uploaded before the email link for images do we have to resubmit those images on the website?

Well I uploaded to their site before and it didn't seem to work, so I sent them to the email too.

Thanks Ninja,mine are here..
www.viovio.com/dashboard/photos.php

11 years 3 months ago #263028 by Nikami

AmyatViovio wrote: Hey, everyone!

I'm not sure how long it's going to take the engineering team to fix this so in the mean time, if you've won, please send your photo to marketingviovio with your username and PT in the subject line.

You can certainly include your company name and website, but please refrain from using watermarks. We will set all of the photos to private. Please include this info:

Camera:
Lens:
Focal Length: 1
F/Stop:
Shutter Speed:

Thank you so much!

I have uploaded my photo to the Viovio site but as already mentioned it said gallery was empty so have emailed the photo and info.

Many fantastic pictures submitted and big congratulations to the winners :thumbsup:

Just wondering if we get a copy of the coffee table book???

11 years 3 months ago #263030 by idlose
I just uploaded mine too :) I am also wondering when we can buy the book or if we get a copy as a single winner? It didn't look to be the case, so if I have to purchase it, I would like to know where and when. Congrats to everyone, there were AWESOME photos submitted.
11 years 3 months ago #263052 by AmyatV
Thanks, everyone! We will make the book for sale to Photography Talk members! We will post here when it is available!.

11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #263093 by Leilanee
I haven't been able to login for ages, finally got my password reset and FINALLY JUST NOTICED I won the Grand Prize (omgomgomg that was unexpected!)

THANK YOU SOO MUCH, but I noticed the deadline to claim the prize was 2 days ago! (shitshitshit, just my luck!)

What can I do about this?!

PS: Sent an e-mail as mentioned earlier w/ photo and specs... I can't believe I ended up so late to the game but I sort of forgot about it because I wasn't even expecting to make top 5!! D:

Thank you again!! I'm incredibly honored!!! :woohoo:

11 years 3 months ago #263095 by McBeth Photography
Congrats!!! You entered some really nice images! Enjoy the lens! :judge: :beerbang:

It is what it is.
11 years 3 months ago #263096 by Leilanee

McBeth Photography wrote: Congrats!!! You entered some really nice images! Enjoy the lens! :judge: :beerbang:

Thank you so much!! But how do I even claim it? I'm so confused! And late! I'm worried I missed my chance to appreciate the fact that I was chosen at all D:

My damn pessimism! lol!

11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #263097 by McBeth Photography

Leilanee wrote:

McBeth Photography wrote: Congrats!!! You entered some really nice images! Enjoy the lens! :judge: :beerbang:

Thank you so much!! But how do I even claim it? I'm so confused! And late! I'm worried I missed my chance to appreciate the fact that I was chosen at all D:

My damn pessimism! lol!

Send a PM Alex @ PhotograghyTalk you should find his profile OP of this thread. ;)

It is what it is.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leilanee
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #263100 by Leilanee

McBeth Photography wrote:

Leilanee wrote:

My damn pessimism! lol!

Send a PM Alex @ PhotograghyTalk you should find his profile OP of this thread. ;)

Done!
And may I say "whew!!" - it looks like the announcement was made 4 days ago (I thought it was done on November 26th like it was initially planned), so I figured I was too late to announce my acknowledgements that I was chosen.
Oh my goodness... I think it's time for me to go eat a tranquilizer. I just had a bit of a freakout :lol:

Thanks again!

And congrats to everyone else! :judge: I was following all the submissions during the progress of the contest and there were so many amazing photos submitted! I'm honored to be among them :)

11 years 3 months ago #263148 by Stealthy Ninja

robbie wrote:

Stealthy Ninja wrote:

robbie wrote: Since some images were uploaded before the email link for images do we have to resubmit those images on the website?

Well I uploaded to their site before and it didn't seem to work, so I sent them to the email too.

Yeh I managed to get my photos into my personally gallery on that site, but it didn't appear in the PT album. SO I just sent some emails to them.
11 years 3 months ago #263149 by Stealthy Ninja

Leilanee wrote:

McBeth Photography wrote:

Leilanee wrote:

My damn pessimism! lol!

Done!
And may I say "whew!!" - it looks like the announcement was made 4 days ago (I thought it was done on November 26th like it was initially planned), so I figured I was too late to announce my acknowledgements that I was chosen.
Oh my goodness... I think it's time for me to go eat a tranquilizer. I just had a bit of a freakout :lol:

Thanks again!

And congrats to everyone else! :judge: I was following all the submissions during the progress of the contest and there were so many amazing photos submitted! I'm honored to be among them :)

Alex already threw the lens out since no one claimed it. :banana:
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #263150 by Leilanee

:rofl: At least could have donated it to ... MCC for photographers?

11 years 3 months ago #263153 by Stealthy Ninja

Leilanee wrote:

:rofl: At least could have donated it to ... MCC for photographers?

Paparazzi have been know to rummage through Alex's bins for free cameras and lenses.
11 years 3 months ago #263169 by robbie

Stealthy Ninja wrote:

robbie wrote:

Stealthy Ninja wrote:

Yeh I managed to get my photos into my personally gallery on that site, but it didn't appear in the PT album. SO I just sent some emails to them.

Thanks Ninja,sent them the emails but how do you check to see if your images are in the PT Gallery?

11 years 3 months ago #263200 by AmyatV
I'm still uploading the pics to the gallery - will post here when it's done! We are also working on the book. :) SO excited for all the winners!

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Leica SL2-S is an attractive, premium mirrorless camera with photo and video specs that are sure to impress. And with the legendary Leica name, you know this camera exudes quality!

Mar 26, 2024

The Sigma fp L is a compact full-frame camera with a 61-megapixel sensor, 4K video capabilities, in-body image stabilization, and weather-sealed construction. What’s not to like?!

Mar 19, 2024

The Canon 1DX Mark III is a big, burly professional camera packed with top-end features. Is it worth the investment in 2024? Find out in this detailed review!

Mar 04, 2024

In the OM-1 vs OM-5 debate, which camera comes out on top? Though they’re different cameras for different purposes, comparing them head to head clarifies which is best for your needs.

Mar 01, 2024
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Latest Articles

Time management is a critical skill to master when you’re a photographer. But how do you get the most out of the limited time you have? Check out this guide to learn a few tricks!

Mar 27, 2024

The Leica SL2-S is an attractive, premium mirrorless camera with photo and video specs that are sure to impress. And with the legendary Leica name, you know this camera exudes quality!

Mar 26, 2024

Opening a photography business means undertaking various photography marketing strategies to promote your work. But you don’t want to do the same old thing - try these unique ideas!

Mar 22, 2024

The Canon EOS 80D might be a few years old, but it’s nevertheless a quality camera to invest in as a beginner or enthusiast looking for a mid-range DSLR with tons of lens options.

Mar 22, 2024

Wedding consultations are a critical part of a wedding photography gig. It’s when you learn about the couple and their wants, and present them with how you will meet those desires.

Mar 22, 2024

If you're looking for the best metal print of 2023, you'll find it from Artbeat Studios. After months of testing, Artbeat Studios beat out the competition!

Mar 21, 2024

Getting the best video shots on your camera or smartphone requires you to understand the fundamentals of composition and video editing. It helps to have the appropriate gear, too!

Mar 20, 2024

It’s easy to lose your inspiration behind the lens, especially as a beginner. These creative photography projects can help inspire you to try new techniques and improve your photos.

Mar 20, 2024