Guess what it is

12 years 11 months ago #39917 by Yasko
I see a nifty little scroll bar though. The sites kind of buggy with the format change I guess

12 years 11 months ago #39921 by Baydream

Yasko wrote: I haven't eaten one of those in probably 15 years....

How about a Twinkie or a Sno-Ball? :toocrazy: I remember when they used to have green Sno-Balls just for St. Patty's Day.

Shoot, learn and share. It will make you a better photographer.
fineartamerica.com/profiles/john-g-schickler.html?tab=artwork

Photo Comments
12 years 11 months ago #40000 by Stealthy Ninja

crystal wrote:

chasrich wrote: Sponge cake... aka Angel Food cake. Bluberry perhaps.

Ok well, you are the closest to everyone. Of course it's a cake of some kind. It was a chocolate hostess cupcake. I took a macro shot of it, and gave it a blue color. However, I can not find the original picture. lol

So I was right then. Fungus.

BTW we don't get hostess cupcakes or whatever they are here, so next time something more international. ;)
12 years 11 months ago #40040 by Baydream

Stealthy Ninja wrote:

crystal wrote:

Ok well, you are the closest to everyone. Of course it's a cake of some kind. It was a chocolate hostess cupcake. I took a macro shot of it, and gave it a blue color. However, I can not find the original picture. lol

BTW we don't get hostess cupcakes or whatever they are here, so next time something more international. ;)

Like bait, er, I mean sushi? :slapface:

Photo Comments
12 years 11 months ago #40075 by Yasko

Baydream wrote:

How about a Twinkie or a Sno-Ball? :toocrazy: I remember when they used to have green Sno-Balls just for St. Patty's Day.

lol those neither. If there were such thing as Hostess deficiency, I'd have it. The filling they use in those things just has a weird taste to me.

12 years 11 months ago #40078 by Baydream

Yasko wrote:

Baydream wrote:

lol those neither. If there were such thing as Hostess deficiency, I'd have it. The filling they use in those things just has a weird taste to me.

It was a mind control drug the government secretly dispensed to keep the paranoia level high.

Photo Comments
12 years 11 months ago #40141 by Stealthy Ninja

Baydream wrote:

Stealthy Ninja wrote:

crystal wrote:

Like bait, er, I mean sushi? :slapface:

You must be rich to put sushi on your line. :p
12 years 11 months ago #40401 by crystal

My MIL buys them at least once a month. If they are there, while we are visiting, I make sure I get one. lol
12 years 11 months ago #40402 by crystal

Baydream wrote:

damn I haven't had those in years. Can't remember the last time I did.
12 years 11 months ago #40404 by crystal

Stealthy Ninja wrote:

crystal wrote:

Haha, chocolate is not fungus. Chocolate is good! You may have some form of a hostess cupcake. It's just a chocolate cupcake with white cream in the middle, chocolate icing on top with a drizzle of white icing.
12 years 11 months ago #40407 by chasrich
"BTW we don't get hostess cupcakes or whatever they are here, so next time something more international. "

Would a Vegemite sandwich be OK?

“Amateurs worry about equipment, professionals worry about money, masters worry about light, I just make pictures… ” ~ Vernon Trent
12 years 11 months ago #40411 by digishutterbug
I like vegemite

12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #40431 by chasrich
C:\fakepath\P4237642mm.jpg

So far so good... If there is an image tell me what you see. Hint - it is a crop of a crop. I'll show more if someone gets close.

OK - sorry. I'll host this somewhere.

“Amateurs worry about equipment, professionals worry about money, masters worry about light, I just make pictures… ” ~ Vernon Trent
12 years 11 months ago #40432 by chasrich

12 years 11 months ago #40436 by crystal
it's a reflection on sunglasses.

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Leica SL2-S is an attractive, premium mirrorless camera with photo and video specs that are sure to impress. And with the legendary Leica name, you know this camera exudes quality!

Mar 26, 2024

The Sigma fp L is a compact full-frame camera with a 61-megapixel sensor, 4K video capabilities, in-body image stabilization, and weather-sealed construction. What’s not to like?!

Mar 19, 2024

The Canon 1DX Mark III is a big, burly professional camera packed with top-end features. Is it worth the investment in 2024? Find out in this detailed review!

Mar 04, 2024

In the OM-1 vs OM-5 debate, which camera comes out on top? Though they’re different cameras for different purposes, comparing them head to head clarifies which is best for your needs.

Mar 01, 2024
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Latest Articles

Time management is a critical skill to master when you’re a photographer. But how do you get the most out of the limited time you have? Check out this guide to learn a few tricks!

Mar 27, 2024

The Leica SL2-S is an attractive, premium mirrorless camera with photo and video specs that are sure to impress. And with the legendary Leica name, you know this camera exudes quality!

Mar 26, 2024

Opening a photography business means undertaking various photography marketing strategies to promote your work. But you don’t want to do the same old thing - try these unique ideas!

Mar 22, 2024

The Canon EOS 80D might be a few years old, but it’s nevertheless a quality camera to invest in as a beginner or enthusiast looking for a mid-range DSLR with tons of lens options.

Mar 22, 2024

Wedding consultations are a critical part of a wedding photography gig. It’s when you learn about the couple and their wants, and present them with how you will meet those desires.

Mar 22, 2024

If you're looking for the best metal print of 2023, you'll find it from Artbeat Studios. After months of testing, Artbeat Studios beat out the competition!

Mar 21, 2024

Getting the best video shots on your camera or smartphone requires you to understand the fundamentals of composition and video editing. It helps to have the appropriate gear, too!

Mar 20, 2024

It’s easy to lose your inspiration behind the lens, especially as a beginner. These creative photography projects can help inspire you to try new techniques and improve your photos.

Mar 20, 2024