Photo Contest Give-A-Way!!!

12 years 11 months ago #50004 by cjschmit74

Here is my entry "Up Up and Away"

Attachments:
The topic has been locked.
12 years 11 months ago #50019 by bfchris
Karl:

That's great news. Are you using IE? That's one of the caveats of their browsers..and we're finding more in IE8.

is working your interwebs.
12 years 11 months ago #50020 by Karl Wertanen

bfchris wrote: Karl:

That's great news. Are you using IE? That's one of the caveats of their browsers..and we're finding more in IE8.

Google Chrome

I do also have IE but have not tried uploading from there. About 20 pages or so back somebody mentioned they also tried from IE and the result was the same
12 years 11 months ago #50025 by DestinDave

Karl Wertanen wrote:

Karl - all of your waterfall images are spectacular but this abstract take is my favorite so far!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :judge: :judge:

Dave Speicher
I thought I wanted a career.. turns out I only wanted paychecks.
dlspeicher.zenfolio.com

The following user(s) said Thank You: Karl Wertanen
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #50030 by chasrich

Let's do lunch...

“Amateurs worry about equipment, professionals worry about money, masters worry about light, I just make pictures… ” ~ Vernon Trent
Attachments:
12 years 11 months ago #50031 by Karl Wertanen

DestinDave wrote:

Karl Wertanen wrote:

Karl - all of your waterfall images are spectacular but this abstract take is my favorite so far!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :judge: :judge:

Thanks!
Thats a 50ft drop can you believe it?! looks like a little one!:silly:
12 years 11 months ago #50034 by Karl Wertanen

chasrich wrote:

LOL! As Jerry Reed would say "Watch out!"
12 years 11 months ago #50035 by DestinDave

Karl Wertanen wrote:

chasrich wrote:

Gator's got your Granny.. Poke Salad Annie.....:rofl:

Dave Speicher
dlspeicher.zenfolio.com

12 years 11 months ago #50036 by DestinDave

cjschmit74 wrote:

Here is my entry "Up Up and Away"

Nice image - love the symmetry...

Dave Speicher
dlspeicher.zenfolio.com

12 years 11 months ago #50037 by Karl Wertanen

DestinDave wrote:

Karl Wertanen wrote:

chasrich wrote:

Nice! :beerbang: :rofl:
12 years 11 months ago #50045 by chasrich

Karl Wertanen wrote:

DestinDave wrote:

Karl Wertanen wrote:

chasrich wrote:

Nice! :beerbang: :rofl:

I named this one "Let's do lunch". I snapped this shot, looked away for a second to adjust the camera and heard the splash! Of the three possibilities... I'm pretty sure the turtle did not eat the gator. :rofl:

“Amateurs worry about equipment, professionals worry about money, masters worry about light, I just make pictures… ” ~ Vernon Trent
12 years 11 months ago #50046 by DestinDave

chasrich wrote: I named this one "Let's do lunch". I snapped this shot, looked away for a second to adjust the camera and heard the splash! Of the three possibilities... I'm pretty sure the turtle did not eat the gator. :rofl:

Yeah - I'd say Turtle Soup was on the menu that afternoon...

Dave Speicher
dlspeicher.zenfolio.com

12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #50050 by magneticpic

12 years 11 months ago #50055 by magneticpic
img\def

The world we live in by magneticart , on Flickr

FAMILY : Three women

12 years 11 months ago #50082 by jpenas

Greg Warren Photography wrote: Oh my god this is such a great photo!!!!

Thank you!! She LOVES to smile and pose as soon as we pull out the camera!

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Are you ready to upgrade your camera? Before buying new, you might consider the value of purchasing used gear to save money.

Apr 18, 2024

The Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV is a micro four thirds camera released in 2020. It’s an entry-level system along with the OM-D E-M5 Mark III. Use this guide to determine which one is best for you!

Apr 17, 2024

Blue hour photography might not be as well known as golden hour photography, but it is every bit as good a time to create epic images of landscapes. Learn how in this quick tutorial!

Apr 17, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

Moving from taking snapshots of your dog to creating beautiful images doesn’t have to be that difficult! Use the tips outlined in this dog photography guide, and you’ll get better results in no time.

Apr 15, 2024

Acrylic print photos are a beautiful way to display your favorite images. But they don’t come without some questions. Get all the answers you need about this medium in this guide!

Apr 15, 2024

Where do you get your landscape photography inspiration? Is it from masters like Ansel Adams? Or perhaps viewing art from other genres? We’ve got these and a few other sources for you to check out!

Apr 10, 2024