Photo Contest Give-A-Way!!!

12 years 10 months ago #87483 by mysticangel827

mysticangel827 wrote: DSC_0635.JPG

Been a while, i forgot how to do this...lol duh!!

The topic has been locked.
12 years 10 months ago #87485 by mysticangel827

Attachments:
12 years 10 months ago #87489 by Nikonjan

mysticangel827 wrote: DSC_0635.JPG

Since the contest is over you may want to post to a different section?

www.betterphoto.com?nikonjan
12 years 10 months ago #87491 by mysticangel827

Attachments:
12 years 10 months ago #87511 by chasrich
First off... :welcomeclan

The size limit on posting is 2MB max. I see you have that figured out already.

Alas all good things must end and this contest is all but over. The good news is that it was such a success that I believe there will be another contest in the near future... IMHO. :woohoo:

“Amateurs worry about equipment, professionals worry about money, masters worry about light, I just make pictures… ” ~ Vernon Trent
12 years 10 months ago #87625 by TheCreatingPost

My Sweetie Pie

Attachments:
12 years 10 months ago #87743 by Nikonjan

TheCreatingPost wrote:

My Sweetie Pie

Very Cute but we should probably not post to this thread anymore since the contest is over.

www.betterphoto.com?nikonjan
12 years 8 months ago #125228 by chelej

This bee was floating in my pool on a tennis ball.....:P

Attachments:
12 years 8 months ago #125439 by amandarose2626
This photo is from my Resting Places Project.

Attachments:
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #125562 by Scotty
To avoid confusion i'm locking this thread. The contest is over folks. But that doesn't mean you can't have other people enjoy your wonderful photos. Click the link in my signature where it says PT gallery and go to down.

Alex, if you need to change any of this feel free to edit or unlock away.

And be sure to check PT for more contests that will be available in the future!

Cheers.

scotty.

When the last candle has been blown out
and the last glass of champagne has been drunk
All that you are left with are the memories and the images-David Cooke.

Photo Comments

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024

The Leica SL2-S is an attractive, premium mirrorless camera with photo and video specs that are sure to impress. And with the legendary Leica name, you know this camera exudes quality!

Mar 26, 2024

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

Blue hour photography might not be as well known as golden hour photography, but it is every bit as good a time to create epic images of landscapes. Learn how in this quick tutorial!

Apr 17, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

Moving from taking snapshots of your dog to creating beautiful images doesn’t have to be that difficult! Use the tips outlined in this dog photography guide, and you’ll get better results in no time.

Apr 15, 2024

Acrylic print photos are a beautiful way to display your favorite images. But they don’t come without some questions. Get all the answers you need about this medium in this guide!

Apr 15, 2024

Where do you get your landscape photography inspiration? Is it from masters like Ansel Adams? Or perhaps viewing art from other genres? We’ve got these and a few other sources for you to check out!

Apr 10, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

Too often, affordable online printing companies don’t meet your expectations of what a print should look like. But there are some choices that combine affordability with superb quality!

Apr 09, 2024

Self-critique is an important component of your journey to improving as a photographer. Use these simple tips about critiquing your work as a means to make faster progress with your art.

Apr 08, 2024