Photo Contest Give-A-Way!!!

9 years 10 months ago #44168 by FMVPhotography
OK cool, seems straight forward enough! Just which photos to chose is the problem!! Some great entries up here already. Think I'll start with Tilly, she is gorgeous but quite a bit of post editing went into this including digital makeup. Is there a limit to how many photographs you can enter by the end?!

Attachments:
The topic has been locked.
9 years 10 months ago #44169 by Jayne
The Golden Hour

Attachments:
9 years 10 months ago #44170 by Jayne
Beautiful!

9 years 10 months ago #44171 by toddphilip
Okay. I showed my cards by posting it in my new here post, but I'll start with this and add more... Is that how it works?

Attachments:
9 years 10 months ago #44172 by lazarusshort

Attachments:
9 years 10 months ago #44175 by Lori G

toddphilip wrote: Okay. I showed my cards by posting it in my new here post, but I'll start with this and add more... Is that how it works?

I love it! Very sweet pose.

9 years 10 months ago #44176 by Lori G

crystal wrote:

The color, lighting and the detail in this one are amazing.

9 years 10 months ago #44178 by ozman1865

FMVPhotography wrote: OK cool, seems straight forward enough! Just which photos to chose is the problem!! Some great entries up here already. Think I'll start with Tilly, she is gorgeous but quite a bit of post editing went into this including digital makeup. Is there a limit to how many photographs you can enter by the end?!

Beautiful shot love the angle and very pretty model well done

9 years 10 months ago #44183 by crystal

Lori G wrote:

crystal wrote:

The color, lighting and the detail in this one are amazing.

Thanks.
9 years 10 months ago #44184 by Cre8tivefix
I am really loving this thread. It's like an awesome Sample platter of photos from this site.

9 years 10 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #44185 by behindalens

My entry. Favourite picture from a senior session this winter :D

Attachments:
9 years 10 months ago #44186 by FMVPhotography

behindalens wrote:

My entry. Favourite picture from a senior session this winter :D

really like this, what a simple & clean, yet striking photograph :)

The following user(s) said Thank You: behindalens
9 years 10 months ago #44187 by behindalens

DestinDave wrote: The Shortstop...

Oh my I love his expression.

The following user(s) said Thank You: DestinDave
9 years 10 months ago #44188 by behindalens

FMVPhotography wrote: OK cool, seems straight forward enough! Just which photos to chose is the problem!! Some great entries up here already. Think I'll start with Tilly, she is gorgeous but quite a bit of post editing went into this including digital makeup. Is there a limit to how many photographs you can enter by the end?!

Im a sucker for tattoo's having a few myself. I love the pose

The following user(s) said Thank You: FMVPhotography
9 years 10 months ago #44189 by photobod

crystal wrote:

photobod wrote:

haha :thumbsup:

It was a fun wedding to shoot enjoyed the whole day, didnt feel like work.

www.dcimages.org.uk
"A good photograph is one that communicate a fact, touches the heart, leaves the viewer a changed person for having seen it. It is, in a word, effective." - Irving Penn

• Facebook

802,251 / Likes

• Twitter

205,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Ricoh GR III is a little-known compact camera that might be just the ticket for you if you want a small, portable, and easy-to-use camera.

Feb 19, 2021

The Sony a7S III is a video-first full frame camera with a hefty price tag. Is it worth the price of admission? Get all the details in this Sony a7S III review.

Feb 18, 2021

In this Nikon Z7 II review learn how this new camera is similar to the original Z7 and how it makes improvements upon the original.

Feb 16, 2021

The Sony Cybershot DSC-RX10 III is a highly capable, video-first bridge camera. The question is, is it right for you? Get all the details in this Sony Cybershot DSC-RX10 III review!

Feb 12, 2021
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Latest Articles

Which monitor panel types should you invest in? In this monitor buying guide, learn a few tips for getting the best monitor for photo editing.

Feb 23, 2021

Marketing for photography businesses can take up a ton of time, so you want to do it right and do so without taking up your entire day. Use these beginner marketing tips to help point you in the right direction.

Feb 23, 2021

If a photography tripod is too cumbersome for you, you can learn how to stabilize a camera with any number of tripod substitutes.

Feb 22, 2021

Use this real estate photography gear list to learn about some of the most critical pieces of kit you need to take the highest-quality real estate photos.

Feb 22, 2021

If you aren't sure how to get feedback from clients, check out these simple solutions for your photography business.

Feb 19, 2021

The Ricoh GR III is a little-known compact camera that might be just the ticket for you if you want a small, portable, and easy-to-use camera.

Feb 19, 2021

Drop shipping your printed photos can save you time and money. But there are cons to consider as well. Get all the details in this guide to drop shipping for photography businesses.

Feb 19, 2021

The Sony a7S III is a video-first full frame camera with a hefty price tag. Is it worth the price of admission? Get all the details in this Sony a7S III review.

Feb 18, 2021