Photo Contest Give-A-Way!!!

8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #49639 by Daniella cp
C:\fakepath\Scenery 1 (22) copy.jpg

This is so annoying. I cant upload a picture on here... I can upload in my personal albums.

The topic has been locked.
8 years 7 months ago #49640 by crystal

Lori G wrote:

dw photo wrote:

Lori G wrote:

dw photo wrote: ok maybe it's just me.. but i can only see the first 3 pages, the current page and the last 2 i can't get to pages 4 thru 116 i know i am missing a lot of great photos... HELPPPPPPPPPPPPP plz :S

Click on page 116, and it will open up, then you can access 115. I don't know why it's like this. I guess we have too many pages? I guess if you want to see all of the pages, you'll have to go back, one at a time! Yikes! :ohmy:

that is exactly what I did and that is "how" it is supposed to work, but i got to the bottom of page 3 and it wasn't showing page 4, for me to move forward.. wondering if it is a glitch here or on my puter or what?

I think we broke it!! It's not your computer. I can't get past page 3 either!!! :ohmy:

I have the same issue. I imagine it's just the way the multiple pages are set up. It's group as singles, instead of group as 5 pages or 10 pages to be viewed to choose what page you want to be on. Because of this issue, I don't comment on as many photos as I wish.
8 years 7 months ago #49643 by Geraldine
I sure hope I have entered this contest!!

8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #49644 by Daniella cp
C:\fakepath\Daniella Cullum (16).jpg

8 years 7 months ago #49645 by subhashis
Working Class Hero...

8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #49646 by subhashis
Working Class Hero...

8 years 7 months ago #49652 by jambur
My first photo onto this thread. Great Hornbill one of the endangered listed bird,

Attachments:
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #49653 by maestro vecchio

spring!

Attachments:
8 years 7 months ago #49688 by susiefox10
My son, Haydon.
C:\fakepath\IMG_1777 copy.jpg

8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #49689 by susiefox10
Gonna try this again!

8 years 7 months ago #49712 by Cre8tivefix

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Greg Warren Photography
8 years 7 months ago #49724 by Baydream

Daniella cp wrote: C:\fakepath\Scenery 1 (22) copy.jpg

This is so annoying. I cant upload a picture on here... I can upload in my personal albums.

Check this thread. It has a video showing how.
www.photographytalk.com/forum/film-photo...hotos-in-forum#49144

Shoot, learn and share. It will make you a better photographer.
fineartamerica.com/profiles/john-g-schickler.html?tab=artwork

Photo Comments
8 years 7 months ago #49730 by jpenas
Little Curls

Attachments:
8 years 7 months ago #49731 by Greg Warren Photography
Oh my god this is such a great photo!!!!

8 years 7 months ago #49734 by Lori G

Cre8tivefix wrote:

Yikes!!! Glad I wasn't there, but it is a great shot. :)

1.62M

• Facebook

802,251 / Likes

• Twitter

205,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

Yes, there are many different cheap full frame cameras available in 2019. The question is, which budget full frame cameras are best for 2020? Find out in this comparison review.

Dec 06, 2019

In the Nikon Z6 vs Canon EOS R debate, which one is the best buy for you? Get all the details on both these cameras in this detailed comparison review.

Dec 04, 2019

Sure, the Nikon D610 is going on seven years old, but if you want a full frame camera, you'll be hard-pressed to find a cheaper one. Learn about the features and benefits of this camera in our Nikon D610 review.

Nov 27, 2019

The FujiFilm X-Pro 3 is a brand-new camera with distinct retro styling. Is it the right camera for you? Find out in this detailed FujiFilm X-Pro 3 review.

Nov 26, 2019
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Latest Articles

If you missed out on the deals on Black Friday cameras, no worries! There are still some great budget cameras available for rock-bottom prices.

Dec 11, 2019

Blown-out highlights are a part of photography, but you can easily recover blown-out highlights in post-processing. Learn how to reduce blown-out highlights in this quick tutorial.

Dec 10, 2019

Using a teleprompter when creating videos allows you to give your audience a much-improved message. With one of these best teleprompters of 2019, you can do so without busting your budget!

Dec 09, 2019

If you're ready to take better travel photos and make money while you do it, have a look at this tutorial for some must-have travel photography tips.

Dec 09, 2019

Photo by Geo Days on Unsplash If you're scared of going to the dentist, you should probably stop reading now. A dentist in...

Dec 08, 2019

Photo by Victória Kubiaki on Unsplash It's not every day that someone goes out of their way to make strangers smile, but that's...

Dec 08, 2019

Photo by Olenka Kotyk on Unsplash  Brides will always expect photographers to work for free because photography is an...

Dec 07, 2019

The best camera bags of 2019 include duffel bags and slings, backpacks and leather bags. Their common trait? These are some of the most well-designed, rugged, and functional bags available today.

Dec 06, 2019