Photo Contest Give-A-Way!!!

9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #49639 by Daniella cp
C:\fakepath\Scenery 1 (22) copy.jpg

This is so annoying. I cant upload a picture on here... I can upload in my personal albums.

The topic has been locked.
9 years 2 months ago #49640 by crystal

Lori G wrote:

dw photo wrote:

Lori G wrote:

dw photo wrote: ok maybe it's just me.. but i can only see the first 3 pages, the current page and the last 2 i can't get to pages 4 thru 116 i know i am missing a lot of great photos... HELPPPPPPPPPPPPP plz :S

Click on page 116, and it will open up, then you can access 115. I don't know why it's like this. I guess we have too many pages? I guess if you want to see all of the pages, you'll have to go back, one at a time! Yikes! :ohmy:

that is exactly what I did and that is "how" it is supposed to work, but i got to the bottom of page 3 and it wasn't showing page 4, for me to move forward.. wondering if it is a glitch here or on my puter or what?

I think we broke it!! It's not your computer. I can't get past page 3 either!!! :ohmy:

I have the same issue. I imagine it's just the way the multiple pages are set up. It's group as singles, instead of group as 5 pages or 10 pages to be viewed to choose what page you want to be on. Because of this issue, I don't comment on as many photos as I wish.
9 years 2 months ago #49643 by Geraldine
I sure hope I have entered this contest!!

9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #49644 by Daniella cp
C:\fakepath\Daniella Cullum (16).jpg

9 years 2 months ago #49645 by subhashis
Working Class Hero...

9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #49646 by subhashis
Working Class Hero...

9 years 2 months ago #49652 by jambur
My first photo onto this thread. Great Hornbill one of the endangered listed bird,

Attachments:
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #49653 by maestro vecchio

spring!

Attachments:
9 years 2 months ago #49688 by susiefox10
My son, Haydon.
C:\fakepath\IMG_1777 copy.jpg

9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #49689 by susiefox10
Gonna try this again!

9 years 2 months ago #49712 by Cre8tivefix

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Greg Warren Photography
9 years 2 months ago #49724 by Baydream

Daniella cp wrote: C:\fakepath\Scenery 1 (22) copy.jpg

This is so annoying. I cant upload a picture on here... I can upload in my personal albums.

Check this thread. It has a video showing how.
www.photographytalk.com/forum/film-photo...hotos-in-forum#49144

Shoot, learn and share. It will make you a better photographer.
fineartamerica.com/profiles/john-g-schickler.html?tab=artwork

Photo Comments
9 years 2 months ago #49730 by jpenas
Little Curls

Attachments:
9 years 2 months ago #49731 by Greg Warren Photography
Oh my god this is such a great photo!!!!

9 years 2 months ago #49734 by Lori G

Cre8tivefix wrote:

Yikes!!! Glad I wasn't there, but it is a great shot. :)

1.62M

• Facebook

802,251 / Likes

• Twitter

205,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

In this Nikon D500 vs Nikon D7500 matchup, we explore the features and specs, pros and cons, and prices of these older, but highly capable DSLRs.

Jun 22, 2020

Check out this Sony a7R IV review to learn all about this incredible camera's specs, features, image quality, price, and more.

Jun 15, 2020

The Panasonic Lumix S1 might be a few years old, but its features and specs (and its used price today) make it worth a long, hard look.

Jun 08, 2020

In this Olympus OM-D E-M1 II review, learn about the camera's specs and features, pros and cons, price, and much more.

Jun 02, 2020

Latest Articles

The best camera bags of 2020 include big backpacks, small sling bags, and many variations in between. Which of these top camera bags is for you? Find out!

Jul 09, 2020

The best stock photo sites pay well for your images, are easy to sign up, and offer tools and solutions to help you streamline your stock photography business. These sites are among the best.

Jul 09, 2020

If you're looking for unique canvas prints, look no further than metallic canvas! These prints are beautiful, iridescent, and have superior, eye-catching color.

Jul 09, 2020

Canon unveiled the Canon EOS R5 and EOS R6 this morning. Both cameras look to be game-changers for Canon, and both will ship soon!

Jul 09, 2020

Not sure how to increase your photography income? Use these business tips to make more money as a photographer!

Jul 08, 2020

Is there really a reason to have a filter kit for landscape photography these days? Lightroom is all-powerful, right? Wrong...there are lots of reasons to have lens filters.

Jul 08, 2020

The H&Y RevoRing is a revolutionary new variable step ring that will save you money, time, and space in your camera bag!

Jul 08, 2020

The wedding album is an important vessel for the photographs you take. With these tips for creating a wedding album, make something that will impress your clients and give them long-lasting memories.

Jul 07, 2020