Photo Contest Give-A-Way!!!

12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #49860 by bongdongon
Keep on posting.. hope you like this...

tires.JPG

The topic has been locked.
12 years 11 months ago #49862 by bongdongon
Why other photos could not be found??? anyway another..

Title: "Time to Grow"

Attachments:
12 years 11 months ago #49864 by chasrich

Photos must be smaller than 2MB to be posted. Problems posting? Check the size of the file and resize as needed.

“Amateurs worry about equipment, professionals worry about money, masters worry about light, I just make pictures… ” ~ Vernon Trent
Attachments:
12 years 11 months ago #49866 by photobod

Greg Warren Photography wrote:

3 exposure bracket HDR photo

What a great photo :judge: :judge: :judge:

www.dcimages.org.uk
"A good photograph is one that communicate a fact, touches the heart, leaves the viewer a changed person for having seen it. It is, in a word, effective." - Irving Penn

12 years 11 months ago #49867 by photobod

magneticpic wrote: I joined photography talk recently and I like it but I haven't yet quite figured how to socially interact on this site... I would welcome tips and suggestions.
In the meantime I shall enter one of my photos (about the topic "family") in the contest.
Thank you.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/magneticart/5263868761/

this is a super entry, as for interacting on the site, make a few threads, reply to threads, postsome photos and put some photo albums on, oh and look at other peoples albums and make a few comments or score the photos, in other words be active

www.dcimages.org.uk
"A good photograph is one that communicate a fact, touches the heart, leaves the viewer a changed person for having seen it. It is, in a word, effective." - Irving Penn

12 years 11 months ago #49868 by photobod

maestro vecchio wrote:

spring!

:judge: briliantly focused on the eye love the colour

www.dcimages.org.uk

12 years 11 months ago #49869 by photobod

jpenas wrote: Little Curls

wonderful, what a lovely looking child, and that impish grin just melts my heart
:judge:

www.dcimages.org.uk

12 years 11 months ago #49870 by photobod

Greg Warren Photography wrote: orchids

beautiful flowers, dont forget to click on insert before submitting to bring up a full frame photo
:judge:

www.dcimages.org.uk

12 years 11 months ago #49871 by photobod

chasrich wrote:

this is awsome :judge: :judge: :judge:

www.dcimages.org.uk

12 years 11 months ago #49872 by photobod

Cre8tivefix wrote:

brilliant black and white love it :judge:

www.dcimages.org.uk

12 years 11 months ago #49874 by photobod

bongdongon wrote:

colourful and fun a photo to make us smile :judge:

www.dcimages.org.uk

12 years 11 months ago #49875 by photobod

chasrich wrote:

Photos must be smaller than 2MB to be posted. Problems posting? Check the size of the file and resize as needed.

I love the characters you find Charles :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

www.dcimages.org.uk

12 years 11 months ago #49877 by photobod
Hi folks I can see all the frustration as people are finding problems submitting to this competition, and the issues with pages, but trust me when I assure you that Alex and the team will be working furiously at putting things right, my experiences with Alex have always reassured me that this forum is in very safe hands, so be patient please and very soon things will be put right. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :toocrazy: :toocrazy: :toocrazy: :banana: :banana: :banana:

www.dcimages.org.uk

12 years 11 months ago #49892 by Cre8tivefix

Lori G wrote:

Cre8tivefix wrote:

Yikes!!! Glad I wasn't there, but it is a great shot. :)

Thanks for the compliments.

12 years 11 months ago #49896 by DestinDave

Dave Speicher
I thought I wanted a career.. turns out I only wanted paychecks.
dlspeicher.zenfolio.com

Attachments:

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

The Insta360 has one of the best lineups of action cams and 360-degree cameras. With these Insta360 accessories, you can elevate your photography and videography game!

Apr 24, 2024

Creating impactful photos of landscapes depends on many factors, not the least of which is your talent behind the lens. This guide explores other elements required for the best product.

Apr 23, 2024

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Are you ready to upgrade your camera? Before buying new, you might consider the value of purchasing used gear to save money.

Apr 18, 2024

The Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV is a micro four thirds camera released in 2020. It’s an entry-level system along with the OM-D E-M5 Mark III. Use this guide to determine which one is best for you!

Apr 17, 2024

Blue hour photography might not be as well known as golden hour photography, but it is every bit as good a time to create epic images of landscapes. Learn how in this quick tutorial!

Apr 17, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

Moving from taking snapshots of your dog to creating beautiful images doesn’t have to be that difficult! Use the tips outlined in this dog photography guide, and you’ll get better results in no time.

Apr 15, 2024