The topic has been locked.
12 years 11 months ago #57726 by Karl Wertanen
Attachments:
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #57727 by DigitalDaisy
pups1.jpg

12 years 11 months ago #57731 by Karl Wertanen

photobod wrote: I have noticed something strange on my computer screen (no not my reflection), I click on reply to topic and go through the due process, but I have noticed that when I click submit, there is a box at the top of the screen and a symbol within that circles around with an arrow, if it goes anti clockwise and is coloured black, the photo times out, sometimes within a few seconds it reverses and goes clockwise and changes colour to green, then after a minute loads the photograph after about one minute, if it starts off clockwise in the colour green, then, if I take my hand of the mouse it freezes, when I touch the mouse off it goes again, sometimes I have to keep moving the mouse until it has uploaded the photo, does this happen to anyone else and could it be a common problem and hence the reason why some people cant get there photos on here. ???????.

I'll have what he's having! :silly: :silly: :silly:
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #57732 by chasrich

“Amateurs worry about equipment, professionals worry about money, masters worry about light, I just make pictures… ” ~ Vernon Trent
Attachments:
12 years 11 months ago #57738 by DigitalDaisy

Karl Wertanen wrote:

Love the colours! :thumbsup:

12 years 11 months ago #57739 by Lisette777
Lock.jpg

12 years 11 months ago #57742 by DigitalDaisy

DigitalDaisy wrote: pups1.jpg

I really don't understand this error. I was uploading photographs last week and all worked well, and no suddenly in the last 5 days I am getting errors everyday.
I have done nothing different and photos are less than 2mb!!
:(

12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #57745 by Karl Wertanen

DigitalDaisy wrote:

DigitalDaisy wrote: pups1.jpg

I really don't understand this error. I was uploading photographs last week and all worked well, and no suddenly in the last 5 days I am getting errors everyday.
I have done nothing different and photos are less than 2mb!!
:(

Just for the heck of it, try renaming them. I had 5 photos do the same thing and i renamed them and all 5 of them then posted... worth a shot anyway... :huh:
12 years 11 months ago #57761 by SassyDubai
Thank you!!
12 years 11 months ago #57765 by SassyDubai

Aline311 wrote:

SassyDubai wrote:

Joanna

Stunning :judge:

Thank you very much!! :)
12 years 11 months ago #57772 by SassyDubai

DestinDave wrote:

SassyDubai wrote:

Joanna

Beautiful portrait, Ailsa... The lighting is spot on and she is a stunning young woman..
Your website is nice too - very good work!

Thank you Dave, very kind of you!! :)
12 years 11 months ago #57775 by DonD2

SassyDubai wrote:

Joanna

WOW, what a beautiful model and a wonderfully beautiful portrait!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :judge: :judge: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #57777 by audioundwerbung
here are some of my photos...hope to get a prize ;-))
Attachments:

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

Creating impactful photos of landscapes depends on many factors, not the least of which is your talent behind the lens. This guide explores other elements required for the best product.

Apr 23, 2024

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Are you ready to upgrade your camera? Before buying new, you might consider the value of purchasing used gear to save money.

Apr 18, 2024

The Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV is a micro four thirds camera released in 2020. It’s an entry-level system along with the OM-D E-M5 Mark III. Use this guide to determine which one is best for you!

Apr 17, 2024

Blue hour photography might not be as well known as golden hour photography, but it is every bit as good a time to create epic images of landscapes. Learn how in this quick tutorial!

Apr 17, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

Moving from taking snapshots of your dog to creating beautiful images doesn’t have to be that difficult! Use the tips outlined in this dog photography guide, and you’ll get better results in no time.

Apr 15, 2024

Acrylic print photos are a beautiful way to display your favorite images. But they don’t come without some questions. Get all the answers you need about this medium in this guide!

Apr 15, 2024