Photo Contest Give-A-Way!!!

8 years 5 months ago #87483 by mysticangel827

mysticangel827 wrote: DSC_0635.JPG

Been a while, i forgot how to do this...lol duh!!

The topic has been locked.
8 years 5 months ago #87485 by mysticangel827

Attachments:
8 years 5 months ago #87489 by Nikonjan

mysticangel827 wrote: DSC_0635.JPG

Since the contest is over you may want to post to a different section?

www.betterphoto.com?nikonjan
8 years 5 months ago #87491 by mysticangel827

Attachments:
8 years 5 months ago #87511 by chasrich
First off... :welcomeclan

The size limit on posting is 2MB max. I see you have that figured out already.

Alas all good things must end and this contest is all but over. The good news is that it was such a success that I believe there will be another contest in the near future... IMHO. :woohoo:

“Amateurs worry about equipment, professionals worry about money, masters worry about light, I just make pictures… ” ~ Vernon Trent
8 years 5 months ago #87625 by TheCreatingPost

My Sweetie Pie

Attachments:
8 years 5 months ago #87743 by Nikonjan

TheCreatingPost wrote:

My Sweetie Pie

Very Cute but we should probably not post to this thread anymore since the contest is over.

www.betterphoto.com?nikonjan
8 years 3 months ago #125228 by chelej

This bee was floating in my pool on a tennis ball.....:P

Attachments:
8 years 3 months ago #125439 by amandarose2626
This photo is from my Resting Places Project.

Attachments:
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #125562 by Scotty
To avoid confusion i'm locking this thread. The contest is over folks. But that doesn't mean you can't have other people enjoy your wonderful photos. Click the link in my signature where it says PT gallery and go to down.

Alex, if you need to change any of this feel free to edit or unlock away.

And be sure to check PT for more contests that will be available in the future!

Cheers.

scotty.

When the last candle has been blown out
and the last glass of champagne has been drunk
All that you are left with are the memories and the images-David Cooke.

Photo Comments

1.62M

• Facebook

802,251 / Likes

• Twitter

205,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

Yes, there are many different cheap full frame cameras available in 2019. The question is, which budget full frame cameras are best for 2020? Find out in this comparison review.

Dec 06, 2019

In the Nikon Z6 vs Canon EOS R debate, which one is the best buy for you? Get all the details on both these cameras in this detailed comparison review.

Dec 04, 2019

Sure, the Nikon D610 is going on seven years old, but if you want a full frame camera, you'll be hard-pressed to find a cheaper one. Learn about the features and benefits of this camera in our Nikon D610 review.

Nov 27, 2019

The FujiFilm X-Pro 3 is a brand-new camera with distinct retro styling. Is it the right camera for you? Find out in this detailed FujiFilm X-Pro 3 review.

Nov 26, 2019

Latest Articles

Using a teleprompter when creating videos allows you to give your audience a much-improved message. With one of these best teleprompters of 2019, you can do so without busting your budget!

Dec 09, 2019

If you're ready to take better travel photos and make money while you do it, have a look at this tutorial for some must-have travel photography tips.

Dec 09, 2019

Photo by Geo Days on Unsplash If you're scared of going to the dentist, you should probably stop reading now. A dentist in...

Dec 08, 2019

Photo by Victória Kubiaki on Unsplash It's not every day that someone goes out of their way to make strangers smile, but that's...

Dec 08, 2019

Photo by Olenka Kotyk on Unsplash  Brides will always expect photographers to work for free because photography is an...

Dec 07, 2019

The best camera bags of 2019 include duffel bags and slings, backpacks and leather bags. Their common trait? These are some of the most well-designed, rugged, and functional bags available today.

Dec 06, 2019

I'm making the move to Canon mirrorless cameras, specifically the EOS R. Here's a few thoughts on the transition so far, including some pleasant surprises!

Dec 06, 2019

Yes, there are many different cheap full frame cameras available in 2019. The question is, which budget full frame cameras are best for 2020? Find out in this comparison review.

Dec 06, 2019