UPDATE: PhotographyTalk Agents

8 years 8 months ago #158105 by chasrich
When do the uniforms arrive? And the badges - we need some badges ya know.

“Amateurs worry about equipment, professionals worry about money, masters worry about light, I just make pictures… ” ~ Vernon Trent

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 8 months ago #158116 by geoffellis
Congrats to all...?

although could someone specify what exactly an Agent here is? is it some form of moderator... or... ?

8 years 8 months ago #158117 by icepics
Some form of, yes! - that describes it well! LOL Sorry but had to, I mean, look at Charles' post! - he thinks he's getting a uniform. :rofl: More likely it'd be a Halloween costume...

Congrats to the new moder - uh, agents. :cheers:

Sharon
Photo Comments

8 years 8 months ago #158122 by Screamin Scott
Y'all are in deep doodoo now !!!! (JK)...Charles....The uniforms are white with black horizontal stripes & a matching beanie.... (We can get bright orange ones as well)

Scott Ditzel Photography

www.flickr.com/photos/screaminscott/

Photo Comments

8 years 8 months ago #158125 by Scotty

Screamin Scott wrote: Y'all are in deep doodoo now !!!! (JK)...Charles....The uniforms are white with black horizontal stripes & a matching beanie.... (We can get bright orange ones as well)

jackie, screamin isn't updated on permissions.

When the last candle has been blown out
and the last glass of champagne has been drunk
All that you are left with are the memories and the images-David Cooke.

Photo Comments

8 years 8 months ago #158126 by Stealthy Ninja
Be careful, Charlie knows when you are sleeping, he knows when you're awake, he know if you've been bad or good, so be good for goodness sake...

... or something like that.

Welcome to the "team". :)

8 years 8 months ago #158129 by mj~shutterbugg
Great choices!

Think Off-Center ~ George Carlin
www.mjbrennanphoto.com

8 years 8 months ago #158130 by chasrich

Screamin Scott wrote: Y'all are in deep doodoo now !!!! (JK)...Charles....The uniforms are white with black horizontal stripes & a matching beanie.... (We can get bright orange ones as well)

Whoo Hoo... Digital high five Scott. :woohoo:

“Amateurs worry about equipment, professionals worry about money, masters worry about light, I just make pictures… ” ~ Vernon Trent

8 years 8 months ago #158133 by PT Admin

Scotty wrote:

jackie, screamin isn't updated on permissions.

Aahhh.. I'll email Chris right now.

New to the forum? Please read the forum rules at www.photographytalk.com/terms-of-use

8 years 8 months ago #158138 by Baydream

chasrich wrote: When do the uniforms arrive? And the badges - we need some badges ya know.

Shoot, learn and share. It will make you a better photographer.
fineartamerica.com/profiles/john-g-schickler.html?tab=artwork

Photo Comments

8 years 8 months ago #158147 by robbie
Congrats to the new Agents.Is it the reason Charles changed avatar? Gotta look the look :rofl: :rofl:
guess no more :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: for Dori :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

8 years 8 months ago #158439 by Scotty

geoffellis wrote: Congrats to all...?

although could someone specify what exactly an Agent here is? is it some form of moderator... or... ?

We're mods.

When the last candle has been blown out
and the last glass of champagne has been drunk
All that you are left with are the memories and the images-David Cooke.

Photo Comments

8 years 8 months ago #158637 by catzer
Congratulations to everyone.

I haven't been on here for that long but know that the choices are awesome.

:judge:

8 years 8 months ago #158643 by photobod
Baydream

Scotty

Stealthy Ninja

Chasrich

Dori

TheNissanMan

Screamin Scott

Well done guys, you look a crazy bunch but I know you will do a good job, I didnt apply as I know I am way to temperamental and emotional so would have closed the whole forum down within a week. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
So go easy on us folks and yes I will be good so Santa will come down my chimney. :toocrazy: :toocrazy: :toocrazy:

www.dcimages.org.uk
"A good photograph is one that communicate a fact, touches the heart, leaves the viewer a changed person for having seen it. It is, in a word, effective." - Irving Penn

8 years 8 months ago #158654 by John Landolfi
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :cheers:

Photo Comments

1.62M

• Facebook

802,251 / Likes

• Twitter

205,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

In this Nikon D500 vs Nikon D7500 matchup, we explore the features and specs, pros and cons, and prices of these older, but highly capable DSLRs.

Jun 22, 2020

Check out this Sony a7R IV review to learn all about this incredible camera's specs, features, image quality, price, and more.

Jun 15, 2020

The Panasonic Lumix S1 might be a few years old, but its features and specs (and its used price today) make it worth a long, hard look.

Jun 08, 2020

In this Olympus OM-D E-M1 II review, learn about the camera's specs and features, pros and cons, price, and much more.

Jun 02, 2020

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

Getting started in nude photography is all about being comfortable with yourself as a photographer. Get some basic tips for starting your nude photography career!

Jul 03, 2020

The Nikon Z6 has been out for two years, and in that time, its pros and cons have become very clear. Get a rundown of the Nikon Z6 features and price in this quick review.

Jul 02, 2020

While travel is restricted in 2020, there are still opportunities to attend photography workshops in 2020 and 2021. Start planning now for your adventure later!

Jul 02, 2020

tripod alternatives, how to stabilize your camera, camera stabilization techniques, bean bags for cameras, mini tripod, how to shoot without a tripod

Jul 01, 2020

In the Nikon Z50 vs Canon EOS M6 Mark II debate, which one comes out on top? Consult this comparison review to see which camera has the best features for your needs.

Jul 01, 2020

As a travel photographer, you have a lot to think about, including your gear and how you'll carry your gear comfortably from one location to the next. Check out these tips to learn how to make the most of your travels.

Jul 01, 2020

The PolarPro QuickDraw Collection is a new ecosystem of photography gear that's durable, functional, and lightning-quick to use.

Jun 30, 2020

With these stock photography success tips, you'll learn how to plan your stock photography business.

Jun 30, 2020