UPDATE: PhotographyTalk Agents

8 years 1 month ago #158105 by chasrich
When do the uniforms arrive? And the badges - we need some badges ya know.

“Amateurs worry about equipment, professionals worry about money, masters worry about light, I just make pictures… ” ~ Vernon Trent

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 1 month ago #158116 by geoffellis
Congrats to all...?

although could someone specify what exactly an Agent here is? is it some form of moderator... or... ?

8 years 1 month ago #158117 by icepics
Some form of, yes! - that describes it well! LOL Sorry but had to, I mean, look at Charles' post! - he thinks he's getting a uniform. :rofl: More likely it'd be a Halloween costume...

Congrats to the new moder - uh, agents. :cheers:

Sharon
Photo Comments

8 years 1 month ago #158122 by Screamin Scott
Y'all are in deep doodoo now !!!! (JK)...Charles....The uniforms are white with black horizontal stripes & a matching beanie.... (We can get bright orange ones as well)

Scott Ditzel Photography

www.flickr.com/photos/screaminscott/

Photo Comments

8 years 1 month ago #158125 by Scotty

Screamin Scott wrote: Y'all are in deep doodoo now !!!! (JK)...Charles....The uniforms are white with black horizontal stripes & a matching beanie.... (We can get bright orange ones as well)

jackie, screamin isn't updated on permissions.

When the last candle has been blown out
and the last glass of champagne has been drunk
All that you are left with are the memories and the images-David Cooke.

Photo Comments

8 years 1 month ago #158126 by Stealthy Ninja
Be careful, Charlie knows when you are sleeping, he knows when you're awake, he know if you've been bad or good, so be good for goodness sake...

... or something like that.

Welcome to the "team". :)

8 years 1 month ago #158129 by mj~shutterbugg
Great choices!

Think Off-Center ~ George Carlin
www.mjbrennanphoto.com

8 years 1 month ago #158130 by chasrich

Screamin Scott wrote: Y'all are in deep doodoo now !!!! (JK)...Charles....The uniforms are white with black horizontal stripes & a matching beanie.... (We can get bright orange ones as well)

Whoo Hoo... Digital high five Scott. :woohoo:

“Amateurs worry about equipment, professionals worry about money, masters worry about light, I just make pictures… ” ~ Vernon Trent

8 years 1 month ago #158133 by PT Admin

Scotty wrote:

jackie, screamin isn't updated on permissions.

Aahhh.. I'll email Chris right now.

New to the forum? Please read the forum rules at www.photographytalk.com/terms-of-use

8 years 1 month ago #158138 by Baydream

chasrich wrote: When do the uniforms arrive? And the badges - we need some badges ya know.

Shoot, learn and share. It will make you a better photographer.
fineartamerica.com/profiles/john-g-schickler.html?tab=artwork

Photo Comments

8 years 1 month ago #158147 by robbie
Congrats to the new Agents.Is it the reason Charles changed avatar? Gotta look the look :rofl: :rofl:
guess no more :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: for Dori :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

8 years 1 month ago #158439 by Scotty

geoffellis wrote: Congrats to all...?

although could someone specify what exactly an Agent here is? is it some form of moderator... or... ?

We're mods.

When the last candle has been blown out
and the last glass of champagne has been drunk
All that you are left with are the memories and the images-David Cooke.

Photo Comments

8 years 1 month ago #158637 by catzer
Congratulations to everyone.

I haven't been on here for that long but know that the choices are awesome.

:judge:

8 years 1 month ago #158643 by photobod
Baydream

Scotty

Stealthy Ninja

Chasrich

Dori

TheNissanMan

Screamin Scott

Well done guys, you look a crazy bunch but I know you will do a good job, I didnt apply as I know I am way to temperamental and emotional so would have closed the whole forum down within a week. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
So go easy on us folks and yes I will be good so Santa will come down my chimney. :toocrazy: :toocrazy: :toocrazy:

www.dcimages.org.uk
"A good photograph is one that communicate a fact, touches the heart, leaves the viewer a changed person for having seen it. It is, in a word, effective." - Irving Penn

8 years 1 month ago #158654 by John Landolfi
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :cheers:

Photo Comments

1.62M

• Facebook

802,251 / Likes

• Twitter

205,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

In the Nikon Z6 vs Canon EOS R debate, which one is the best buy for you? Get all the details on both these cameras in this detailed comparison review.

Dec 04, 2019

Sure, the Nikon D610 is going on seven years old, but if you want a full frame camera, you'll be hard-pressed to find a cheaper one. Learn about the features and benefits of this camera in our Nikon D610 review.

Nov 27, 2019

The FujiFilm X-Pro 3 is a brand-new camera with distinct retro styling. Is it the right camera for you? Find out in this detailed FujiFilm X-Pro 3 review.

Nov 26, 2019

The Canon RF 15-35mm f/2.8L is one of the holy trinity of lenses every photographer needs to have. Does it stand up to its huge price tag? Let's find out!

Nov 22, 2019
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

Photo by Victória Kubiaki on Unsplash It's not every day that someone goes out of their way to make strangers smile, but that's...

Dec 08, 2019

Photo by Olenka Kotyk on Unsplash  Brides will always expect photographers to work for free because photography is an...

Dec 07, 2019

The best camera bags of 2019 include duffel bags and slings, backpacks and leather bags. Their common trait? These are some of the most well-designed, rugged, and functional bags available today.

Dec 06, 2019

I'm making the move to Canon mirrorless cameras, specifically the EOS R. Here's a few thoughts on the transition so far, including some pleasant surprises!

Dec 06, 2019

How to sell used camera gear has changed a lot over the last decade. In this article, learn about the future of how to sell your used camera gear for maximum profits.

Dec 05, 2019

If you're starting a photography business, there are a few things you need to research before you open your doors. Tackle the tasks outlined here, and you'll be in better shape to build a successful business.

Dec 05, 2019

GoPros have been around for 15 years, and over the years, many unusual GoPro accessories have come to market. Have a look at some of our favorites.

Dec 05, 2019

In the Nikon Z6 vs Canon EOS R debate, which one is the best buy for you? Get all the details on both these cameras in this detailed comparison review.

Dec 04, 2019