Photo album quality

9 years 2 months ago #198070 by Studio Queen
Have you ever had a client complain about the quality of the photo album they received from you? I'm going through emails right now and just noticed one slipped into my spam and it's from a client who isn't happy with the quality of the photo album they received. hmmmm looks like I have a phone call to make tomorrow. :huh:

Photo Comments

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 2 months ago #198073 by Baydream
Sorry to hear that. I have done a half dozen. 2 for friends, 1 wedding and the others for myself and not had a problem with quality. I use MyPublisher.

Shoot, learn and share. It will make you a better photographer.
fineartamerica.com/profiles/john-g-schickler.html?tab=artwork

Photo Comments

9 years 2 months ago #198081 by Studio Queen
Yeah I'm not sure what to say here, will need to speak with them tomorrow to see what is wrong with it. First problem so far.

Photo Comments

9 years 2 months ago #198275 by Bubbles
I don't offer albums to my clients, but I did get one printed from Blurb for myself and I'm not crazy about the quality to the point I will not offer it to my clients.

9 years 2 months ago #198352 by Darrell
I replaced an album once, it came apart along the binding... I actually brought it to their attention when they were ordering extra copies, everyone was happy...

You will not be judged as a photographer by the pictures you take, but by the pictures you show.

9 years 2 months ago #198501 by Dr M
Who are you using for your albums?

9 years 2 months ago #198787 by We Design Albums.com
I am also curious.

Once you speak to your bride, please give us more particulars as to the type of album and the problems she has with it. (ie. Design/Style/Appearance or Quality or Manufacturing Defect, etc.)
As an album company, clients and potential clients likes as well as their dislikes help us to shape our product line.

We offer many types of albums. Hopefully something to make everyone happy.

We Design Albums.com
1-800-932-5286

9 years 2 months ago #198888 by Studio Queen
I spoke to the bride and then the album company. They have refunded 100% of the clients money and replacing with condition that know one talks about their quality issue. They received my last order. :dry:

Photo Comments

9 years 2 months ago #199069 by Vladimir

Studio Queen wrote: I spoke to the bride and then the album company. They have refunded 100% of the clients money and replacing with condition that know one talks about their quality issue. They received my last order. :dry:

:blink: I would prefer to know what album company that was so myself and others don't do business with them.

Photo Comments

9 years 2 months ago #199198 by Janos
Well at least they are doing the right thing and taking care of the client

Photo Comments

• Facebook

802,251 / Likes

• Twitter

205,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Panasonic S1H is a video-first mirrorless camera that debuted in 2020. Learn all about its specs, features, price, and more in this comprehensive review.

Apr 21, 2021

In this Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark III review, learn all about its specs, features, video capabilities, price, and more.

Apr 15, 2021

The Canon PowerShot G7 X II is a few years old now, but does it still hold up as a solid point-and-shoot camera in 2021? Let's find out!

Apr 14, 2021

The Sony a5000 is quite a few years old now, but it still offers specs and features that make it a good entry-level camera.

Apr 07, 2021
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

When printing your photos, you might consider one of these beautiful metal print options to make your image that much more impressive.

Apr 21, 2021

The Panasonic S1H is a video-first mirrorless camera that debuted in 2020. Learn all about its specs, features, price, and more in this comprehensive review.

Apr 21, 2021

If you're like me, you have tons of old photos you need to sort through. This means you'll need to restore faded photos, cull bad photos, and backup digital files.

Apr 20, 2021

There are many ways to upgrade your camera - but typically they come at a cost. Try these budget-friendly photography accessories instead.

Apr 20, 2021

Losing photography clients might be the result of any number of mistakes you're making. Learn how to keep your clients happy with these tips.

Apr 19, 2021

Learning how to position lights for photography will give you the skills you need to take better quality portraits, products photos, and much more.

Apr 19, 2021

Using these street photography techniques, you'll learn how to improve the quality of your candid images and create color or black and white images that impress.

Apr 15, 2021

In this beginner photography gear guide, learn about the essential items you need in your kit to enhance your ability to take high-quality photos.

Apr 15, 2021