Does B&H or Adorma offer miltary discount?

1 year 1 month ago #625193 by Jeffster
:beerbang:

Photo Comments

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 months 3 weeks ago #653262 by djohn23

Travel Nut wrote: I'll be happy to get any discount codes from either Adorama or B&H :please:

You can Email subscribe Adorama and B&H. I think its the best way to get working coupons and money saving deals. Best of luck:thumbsup:

Photo Comments

6 months 3 weeks ago #653352 by Raymond II

djohn23 wrote:

Travel Nut wrote: I'll be happy to get any discount codes from either Adorama or B&H :please:

You can Email subscribe Adorama and B&H. I think its the best way to get working coupons and money saving deals. Best of luck:thumbsup:

You dug  up an old thread.  We, at least I was all set about 6 years ago on this question.

Photo Comments

1.62M

• Facebook

802,251 / Likes

• Twitter

205,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Olympus OM-D E-M10 III vs OM-D E-M5 II debate has raged for nearly three years. So which of these micro four thirds cameras is right for you? Find out in this comparison review!

Feb 17, 2020

In this Leica SL Typ 601 review, learn why this camera is still a marvel five years after its release, and find out where you can get the best deals on used versions.

Feb 14, 2020

In a Sony a9 vs Sony a9 II comparison, you might think the a9 II would be the clear winner. Not so fast! The older a9 has a distinct advantage - a much better price.

Feb 12, 2020

There are tons of options in terms of a camera on a budget. But with so many choices, it's hard to know what the ultimate deals are. Here are three top choices for budget-friendly DSLRs.

Feb 12, 2020
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

Real estate photography takes time to perfect, but with these tips on real estate photography gear, composition tips for real estate photography, and more, you'll get a leg up on starting your business the right way.

Feb 20, 2020

Wondering how to turn your photography hobby into a career? In this article, learn some professional photography tips to help you start your photography business.

Feb 20, 2020

The holy trinity of landscape photography lenses includes three zooms - a wide-angle, a standard, and a telephoto. If you can fill out your kit with these lenses, you'll be sitting pretty!

Feb 20, 2020

Photo by Goh Rhy Yan on Unsplash While it's no secret that China heavily relies on state surveillance to mediate their country...

Feb 20, 2020

Making great videos requires that you have the capability to record superb sound. Get critical audio recording tips in this tutorial on audio tips for videographers.

Feb 19, 2020

In this Canon EOS 1DX review, learn what features and functionalities this 9-year-old camera has that still makes it a great buy in 2020.

Feb 19, 2020

With these urban photography tips you'll have a better idea of the gear you need and the compositional choices to make in order to get the best shots.

Feb 18, 2020

jungle photography, jungle photography tips, landscape photography, landscape photography gear

Feb 18, 2020