sample of my latest shoot

11 years 6 months ago #254265 by photobod
One of the children from my latest nursery shoot

www.dcimages.org.uk
"A good photograph is one that communicate a fact, touches the heart, leaves the viewer a changed person for having seen it. It is, in a word, effective." - Irving Penn

Attachments:
11 years 6 months ago #254272 by cmdwebsites
I love the fact that you get the kids moving! Nice work!

www.creativemotiondesign.com
Photography Website Templates
[img]images/stories/creativemotion_signature.jpg

The following user(s) said Thank You: photobod
11 years 6 months ago #254349 by Monster
:judge: Would like to know you made this shot, is that a mattress he is jumping on?

Photo Comments
11 years 6 months ago #254381 by John Landolfi
Would love to see your shot, David, but nothing loads fully any more!! Can't even get someone to acknowledge the issue!

Photo Comments
11 years 6 months ago #254394 by photobod
Its a fleecy mattress protector which just happens to make a brilliant floor for the kids to do anything they like on, its a set up in the nursery itself, a white background obtained by using two lights to flood it, then a light in the front with a softbox on it to light the kids, all fired with a cheap lighting trigger which works without fail every time, I love to get the kids moving but it isnt always possible. :thx: :thx: :thx:

www.dcimages.org.uk
"A good photograph is one that communicate a fact, touches the heart, leaves the viewer a changed person for having seen it. It is, in a word, effective." - Irving Penn

11 years 6 months ago #254395 by photobod
Sorry your having issues John cant understand why they are not getting back to you, have you tried another server ??? :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

www.dcimages.org.uk

11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #254410 by Baydream
Excellent, David.

John - What computer specs do you have (RAM, etc.), what speed connection and what browser? I am not having issues loading other than a bit slow for large files because my Inet connection is a bit slow (microwave connection). PM me and I will ask inside.

Shoot, learn and share. It will make you a better photographer.
fineartamerica.com/profiles/john-g-schickler.html?tab=artwork

Photo Comments
11 years 6 months ago #254593 by Cathy Kadolph
What a cute little boy and wonderful photo!

"Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once you grow up." Pablo Picasso
Photo Comments
11 years 6 months ago #254596 by Alex

John Landolfi wrote: Would love to see your shot, David, but nothing loads fully any more!! Can't even get someone to acknowledge the issue!

Hi John,

For someone to acknowledge an issue exist, you need to bring it to my attention. ;) This is the first I've heard of this. So would love to help you out. I've opened this thread in Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Explorer and having no issues seeing the photo. Of the looks of peoples comments here, it looks like others are able to see photo as well. Which leaves me to believe it might be issue on your computer. I'm not sure, but tossing first impressions out. Again would like to help you out so let me know what browser you are using. Perhaps post a screen shot so I can see?

Thanks!

Talk to you soon.

Alex

Thank you for making PhotographyTalk.com your photography community of choice.
Photo Comments
11 years 6 months ago #254738 by Connie K Photos
What a cutie!

Photo Comments
11 years 6 months ago #254745 by Shutter Buddies
He is REALLY cute. What a fun pic! If I got a pic of that with my three year old son, I'd love that!

Check out my Kickstarter Project!
www.kickstarter.com/projects/2081896432/...se-to-shutterbuddies

www.shutterbuddies.com
www.etsy.com/shop/shutterbuddies
www.facebook.com/shutterbuddiespage

***PhotographyTalk users get 15% off their entire purchase with coupon code TALK15***

11 years 6 months ago #254768 by Flash Steven
You did a really good job on this shot. I would in post processing layer mask the mattress area and make that more white.

Canon 7D w/grip, Canon 40D, Canon 70-200mm f2.8 IS L Canon MPE 65mm f2.8 macro; Sigma 70-300mm f2.8; Sigma 150mm f2.8 macro; Sigma 8-16mm f4.5-5.6
Photo Comments
11 years 3 months ago #269459 by photobod
thanks for the advice Flash steven much regards

www.dcimages.org.uk

11 years 3 months ago #269502 by Athena

photobod wrote: thanks for the advice Flash steven much regards

That baby is adorable in your avatar!

Photo Comments
11 years 2 months ago #270272 by photobod
Athena that baby is my second grandchild, she is now 6 months old and she sure is very adorable :thx2: :thx2: :thx2:

www.dcimages.org.uk

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

The Insta360 has one of the best lineups of action cams and 360-degree cameras. With these Insta360 accessories, you can elevate your photography and videography game!

Apr 24, 2024

Creating impactful photos of landscapes depends on many factors, not the least of which is your talent behind the lens. This guide explores other elements required for the best product.

Apr 23, 2024

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Are you ready to upgrade your camera? Before buying new, you might consider the value of purchasing used gear to save money.

Apr 18, 2024

The Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV is a micro four thirds camera released in 2020. It’s an entry-level system along with the OM-D E-M5 Mark III. Use this guide to determine which one is best for you!

Apr 17, 2024

Blue hour photography might not be as well known as golden hour photography, but it is every bit as good a time to create epic images of landscapes. Learn how in this quick tutorial!

Apr 17, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

Moving from taking snapshots of your dog to creating beautiful images doesn’t have to be that difficult! Use the tips outlined in this dog photography guide, and you’ll get better results in no time.

Apr 15, 2024