LOL I found a 1GB SD card today

7 years 1 month ago #320271 by Happy-pixel
LOL!!! to bad that this card will only hold 4 photos :rofl: :rofl:

Photo Comments

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 1 month ago #320311 by Jessa Layton
That's a big card :rofl:

Photo Comments

7 years 1 month ago #320401 by Shadowfixer1

Happy-pixel wrote: LOL!!! to bad that this card will only hold 4 photos :rofl: :rofl:

You must mean a 1 MB card. A 1 GB card is still a very adequate card and will hold a lot more than 4 images.

7 years 1 month ago #320425 by Prago
:agree: 1mb would be a small card, 1gb will still hold respectable amount of photos

SWM into chainsaws and hockey masks seeks like-minded SWF. No weirdos, please
Photo Comments

7 years 1 month ago #320459 by Mayo
What was the first size SD card anyway?

Canon 5D - Canon 50mm f/1.4 | Canon 17-55mm f/2.8 | Canon 70-200 f/4L
Photo Comments

7 years 1 month ago #320511 by Studio Queen

Mayo wrote: What was the first size SD card anyway?

I want to say around 1999

Photo Comments

7 years 1 month ago #320531 by Stealthy Ninja
1GB will hold at least 30 photos OP.

You want restrictions... 32MB cards FTW.

7 years 1 month ago #320747 by CatherineW

Stealthy Ninja wrote: 1GB will hold at least 30 photos OP.

You want restrictions... 32MB cards FTW.

32mb card? :rofl: one photo!

***Remember 9/11***
Photo Comments

7 years 1 month ago #321203 by StephanieW
Oh man I remember when 32MB used to be a lot of memory. This was back in the days of floppy disks before digital photography was actually a thing though. Now we scoff at a GB of memory. Can't wait until a TB seems small.

7 years 1 month ago #321221 by Joves
I like going out with one or two 1gig cars to put myself in film mode. It makes me slow down a lot when I am shooting knowing that I have limited exposures. :lol:

7 years 1 month ago #321241 by mj~shutterbugg
I found my old 128 mb card when I was moving my office to the studio in the basement. I used to use it in my 10D, over a decade ago.

Think Off-Center ~ George Carlin
www.mjbrennanphoto.com

• Facebook

802,251 / Likes

• Twitter

205,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Sony a6100 has been out for over a year now. In this long-term Sony a6100 review, learn all about its features, specs, price, and more.

Jan 13, 2021

The Panasonic G85 might be a few years old, but it still has the specs and features to make it a highly useful camera. Get all the details in this Panasonic G85 review.

Jan 12, 2021

The Olympus OM-D E-M1 I is pushing eight years old, but for budget-minded photographers, it represents excellent value in 2021.

Jan 08, 2021

The Fujifilm X100v is the latest in the X100 series of compact cameras. Does this new version improve on its predecessors? Find out in this in-depth review.

Dec 31, 2020
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

Processing landscape photos takes a good amount of time and effort. By educating yourself on tips for processing landscape photos, you can make the most of your editing time.

Jan 14, 2021

I got my first metal print from Printique about six weeks ago. In this Printique metal print review, learn why this might be the best metal print I've ever gotten.

Jan 13, 2021

Use these highly effective real estate photography tips to take better images of properties that help improve its chances of getting sold.

Jan 13, 2021

The Sony a6100 has been out for over a year now. In this long-term Sony a6100 review, learn all about its features, specs, price, and more.

Jan 13, 2021

Use these photography ideas to find your creativity, get organized, and utilize your time at home wisely.

Jan 12, 2021

Cropping in photography is much more than resizing an image. Instead, learning how to crop landscape photos can greatly impact the quality of the composition.

Jan 12, 2021

The Panasonic G85 might be a few years old, but it still has the specs and features to make it a highly useful camera. Get all the details in this Panasonic G85 review.

Jan 12, 2021

There are plenty of camera settings for beginners to learn. However, these important camera settings should be at the top of your list.

Jan 08, 2021