Easiest drone to fly with camera?

9 years 3 months ago #419757 by KenMan
Quick question, I want a drone that will carry a camera and be straight forward to set up and fly.  Can you make a suggestion please? 

Thanks

Photo Comments
9 years 3 months ago #419804 by TGonzo
Parrot or DJI are pretty popular right now

Photo Comments
9 years 3 months ago #419859 by Meskill
Budget?  

Photo Comments
9 years 3 months ago #419896 by ThatNikonGuy
DJI Phantom is going to be your best best. 

Photo Comments
9 years 3 months ago #419938 by Don Granger
Drone crash with good story - 

Photo Comments
9 years 3 months ago #419940 by Don Granger
:drool:

Photo Comments
9 years 3 months ago #419948 by SJM
That last one was good, I'm building up the nerve to get one of these.  

Country guy living in the big Apple!
Photo Comments
9 years 3 months ago #420181 by Blake Vogt
My neighbor got a DJI Phantom just before the holidays and already he is talking about buying a larger one

9 years 3 months ago #420190 by garyrhook

Blake Vogt wrote: My neighbor got a DJI Phantom just before the holidays and already he is talking about buying a larger one

Perhaps he wants one big enough to ride on?

Photo Comments
9 years 3 months ago #420220 by Randy Shaw
Just keep it below 500'. 

Photo Comments
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #420280 by Tuscan Muse
I got a Phantom II Vision+ just before Christmas and I love it!

http://www.dji.com/product/phantom-2-vision-plus
9 years 3 months ago #420334 by Roman Omell
Got one for Christmas, haven't taken it out of the box yet.  

Photo Comments
9 years 3 months ago #420373 by Marvel Fan

Don Granger wrote: Drone crash with good story - 

That would suck!  But good story at the end.  

9 years 1 month ago #429256 by Baydream
I just bought a tiny Hubsan x4 HD from B&H to see if I would like messing with a drone. Total cost was $120 with extra battery and blades. It would not be good with any wind but after trying it for a while, I will know if it is worth dropping a grand. At least I will get the hang of not smashing into myself (I hope).

Shoot, learn and share. It will make you a better photographer.
fineartamerica.com/profiles/john-g-schickler.html?tab=artwork

Photo Comments
9 years 1 month ago #429262 by Ottis
Those small ones Baydream are great for indoors!

Photo Comments

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024

The Leica SL2-S is an attractive, premium mirrorless camera with photo and video specs that are sure to impress. And with the legendary Leica name, you know this camera exudes quality!

Mar 26, 2024

The Sigma fp L is a compact full-frame camera with a 61-megapixel sensor, 4K video capabilities, in-body image stabilization, and weather-sealed construction. What’s not to like?!

Mar 19, 2024

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

Moving from taking snapshots of your dog to creating beautiful images doesn’t have to be that difficult! Use the tips outlined in this dog photography guide, and you’ll get better results in no time.

Apr 15, 2024

Acrylic print photos are a beautiful way to display your favorite images. But they don’t come without some questions. Get all the answers you need about this medium in this guide!

Apr 15, 2024

Where do you get your landscape photography inspiration? Is it from masters like Ansel Adams? Or perhaps viewing art from other genres? We’ve got these and a few other sources for you to check out!

Apr 10, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

Too often, affordable online printing companies don’t meet your expectations of what a print should look like. But there are some choices that combine affordability with superb quality!

Apr 09, 2024

Self-critique is an important component of your journey to improving as a photographer. Use these simple tips about critiquing your work as a means to make faster progress with your art.

Apr 08, 2024

With these easy iPhone photography tips, you can maximize the functionality of your iPhone’s camera and get much-improved results for portraits, landscapes, and any other genre!

Apr 05, 2024

A small camera backpack is the perfect vessel for carrying your photography kit. The problem is there’s so many to choose from! Use this guide for details on three top choices.

Apr 04, 2024