Forum Update today

8 years 9 months ago #444795 by Alex
Hey PT,

FYI... we have some major changes taking place in our forum today.  The changes will make the forum mobile friendly on all devices.   Stay tuned!

Alex

Thank you for making PhotographyTalk.com your photography community of choice.
Photo Comments
The following user(s) said Thank You: foxX
8 years 9 months ago #444798 by stuartsbarbie
Thank you Alex.  I have tried on my phone before so this will be a great addition.

Photo Comments
8 years 9 months ago #444811 by Alex
Update: New forum is up now. We had a slight hiccup earlier (site was offline), that is taken care of and our programmers will now be fine tuning the 'look and feel' of the new forum.

Stay tuned and please excuse the construction!

As always kind regards,

Alex

Thank you for making PhotographyTalk.com your photography community of choice.
Photo Comments
8 years 9 months ago #444972 by Kayce
Thanks for the update, I like the new look

Photo Comments
8 years 9 months ago #445165 by Don Fischer
I don't like this new look. The light blue is hard for me to read and I don't see where I can quote someone else. At least make the graphic's readable with a darker color!

8 years 9 months ago #445205 by Joves

Don Fischer wrote: I don't like this new look. The light blue is hard for me to read and I don't see where I can quote someone else. At least make the graphic's readable with a darker color!

:rofl:
Don use the drop down arrow, and click quote.

8 years 9 months ago #445223 by Moe
Much better IMO, would like to see smilies as one button click

Photo Comments
8 years 9 months ago #445236 by Scotty

Alex wrote: Update: New forum is up now. We had a slight hiccup earlier (site was offline), that is taken care of and our programmers will now be fine tuning the 'look and feel' of the new forum.

Stay tuned and please excuse the construction!

As always kind regards,

Alex

I'm go on hiatus for awhile and the whole place has a new coat of paint!

When the last candle has been blown out
and the last glass of champagne has been drunk
All that you are left with are the memories and the images-David Cooke.

Photo Comments
8 years 9 months ago #445255 by The Gardener
I must say, the new look works. Finally on my iPhone! :thumbsup:

Thanks PT

Photo Comments
8 years 9 months ago #445293 by effron
I don't like it, but I'm an old dog and.....um.....I lost my train of thought!

Why so serious?
Photo Comments
8 years 9 months ago #445307 by KCook

effron wrote: I don't like it, but I'm an old dog and.....um.....I lost my train of thought!

:ntf:

rufus

Canon 50D, Olympus PL2
kellycook.zenfolio.com/

8 years 9 months ago #445308 by Don Fischer
Black writing today, lot's better!

8 years 9 months ago #445406 by icepics
Text is better now to read. The spacing isn't so good on my laptop, I'm down to half the screen horizontally for actual posts because there's so much space in between ads and text etc. Also the layout makes for scrolling and scrolling down to get to the end of the thread.

Since I'm like the boys, Effron and 'Rufus' and others, lol to be able to read it, I have my zoom set at 125 so the top of the page is chopped off.

And what's the red 39?? It's upper right and if I hover over it the dropdown shows 'Barbara liked your photo' 5 times. I clicked on one to see what it did - it went to a page of seemingly endless square boxes of photos. Whatever it is, obviously it's meaningless - some odd glitch I guess.

Sharon
Photo Comments

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024

The Leica SL2-S is an attractive, premium mirrorless camera with photo and video specs that are sure to impress. And with the legendary Leica name, you know this camera exudes quality!

Mar 26, 2024

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

The Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV is a micro four thirds camera released in 2020. It’s an entry-level system along with the OM-D E-M5 Mark III. Use this guide to determine which one is best for you!

Apr 17, 2024

Blue hour photography might not be as well known as golden hour photography, but it is every bit as good a time to create epic images of landscapes. Learn how in this quick tutorial!

Apr 17, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

Moving from taking snapshots of your dog to creating beautiful images doesn’t have to be that difficult! Use the tips outlined in this dog photography guide, and you’ll get better results in no time.

Apr 15, 2024

Acrylic print photos are a beautiful way to display your favorite images. But they don’t come without some questions. Get all the answers you need about this medium in this guide!

Apr 15, 2024

Where do you get your landscape photography inspiration? Is it from masters like Ansel Adams? Or perhaps viewing art from other genres? We’ve got these and a few other sources for you to check out!

Apr 10, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

Too often, affordable online printing companies don’t meet your expectations of what a print should look like. But there are some choices that combine affordability with superb quality!

Apr 09, 2024