What was the LAST photo you took? Post it in here

4 years 2 months ago #670894 by CharleyL
I took this photo of my assistant a few minutes ago. I bought her from Amazon for about $46, added a $5.50 dress from GoodWill, and a $5.95 wig from the Halloween section of Walmart, a few pieces of jewelry from another thrift store, and she is ready to pose for me while I adjust my studio lighting. She holds a pose for hours and never complains. My former assistant, my wife, quit on me in less than 1/2 hour, so here is my new assistant.

Charley

Attachments:
4 years 2 months ago #671160 by Jim McClain
My first post: The topic of this thread got me to wondering when the last time I purposely went out to make some art. I'm saddened to realize it was months ago - the beginning of last October. One of my tenants called to ask if I would be interested in repeating history. Back in March 2015, I had the "Pot Shots" feature in High Times magazine. I thought, what th' heck, sure.

That wasn't the last time I picked up my camera, but it was the last time I pressed the shutter button. Well, that's a lie... it was the last time I pressed the shutter button of THAT camera. I use the camera of my smartphone to record meter readings for the tenants, shoot pics of the various issues/problems on the properties for the owners and once in a while take a pic of something I want to sell in a local facebook group. None of that counts, in my mind. Most of it's private information and I don't feel my stuff for sale fits the category. Anyway, that's my story and I'm sticking to it. :)

What this thread has made me realize is that I'm not doing enough of what brings me joy: making photos. I'll try to do that more.

Attachments:
4 years 2 months ago #671190 by trsmith
I spent the holidays with the family on the Oregon coast and this pic was at Lincoln City. The weather was typical temps in the 50's but the views were awesome. 
Attachments:
4 years 2 months ago #671284 by Jim McClain
Feeling bad that I haven't captured a photo in months, I consoled myself over steak & eggs this morning, then went on a hunt. This is the result:

Thompson Valley Ranch, located in Quincy, CA, produces some great beef - it's what I had for breakfast. It has also been one of my favorite locations to find photos over the last 5 years or so.

Attachments:
4 years 2 months ago #671293 by robertsmith19
This photo was taken by my phone

Photo Comments
Attachments:
4 years 2 months ago #672335 by KNguyen
Can't remember the last time taking photo but this is a photo of my beloved hometown and also my desktop screen. So happy to share this with u guys

Attachments:
4 years 1 month ago - 4 years 3 weeks ago #674374 by Brachenland
Edited

Photo Comments
4 years 3 weeks ago #678137 by usclassic
Last picture I took this morning.

Photo Comments
Attachments:
4 years 3 weeks ago #678155 by Nikon Shooter

Light is free… capturing it is not!
Photo Comments
4 years 3 weeks ago #678157 by Nikon Shooter
Steak & eggs… is that your secret?

I'll have some too! :P

Light is free… capturing it is not!
Photo Comments
4 years 2 weeks ago #678447 by manofmanylens
heres my last photo taken a few hours ago

Attachments:
4 years 1 week ago #679370 by tony-n-okc
Nice trophy. Keep hunting and sharing from a great location.

Photo Comments
4 years 1 week ago - 4 years 1 week ago #679371 by MDSPhotography
Taken this past weekend during a trip to NYC.

Mark

Attachments:
3 years 11 months ago #681890 by Bilal-Akhtar
. Zanzibar will be a great place for photography in January and May.

Attachments:
3 years 10 months ago #684119 by 2guns

Trying new lens on obsolete slr 

Attachments:

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Leica SL2-S is an attractive, premium mirrorless camera with photo and video specs that are sure to impress. And with the legendary Leica name, you know this camera exudes quality!

Mar 26, 2024

The Sigma fp L is a compact full-frame camera with a 61-megapixel sensor, 4K video capabilities, in-body image stabilization, and weather-sealed construction. What’s not to like?!

Mar 19, 2024

The Canon 1DX Mark III is a big, burly professional camera packed with top-end features. Is it worth the investment in 2024? Find out in this detailed review!

Mar 04, 2024

In the OM-1 vs OM-5 debate, which camera comes out on top? Though they’re different cameras for different purposes, comparing them head to head clarifies which is best for your needs.

Mar 01, 2024

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

Time management is a critical skill to master when you’re a photographer. But how do you get the most out of the limited time you have? Check out this guide to learn a few tricks!

Mar 27, 2024

The Leica SL2-S is an attractive, premium mirrorless camera with photo and video specs that are sure to impress. And with the legendary Leica name, you know this camera exudes quality!

Mar 26, 2024

Opening a photography business means undertaking various photography marketing strategies to promote your work. But you don’t want to do the same old thing - try these unique ideas!

Mar 22, 2024

The Canon EOS 80D might be a few years old, but it’s nevertheless a quality camera to invest in as a beginner or enthusiast looking for a mid-range DSLR with tons of lens options.

Mar 22, 2024

Wedding consultations are a critical part of a wedding photography gig. It’s when you learn about the couple and their wants, and present them with how you will meet those desires.

Mar 22, 2024

If you're looking for the best metal print of 2023, you'll find it from Artbeat Studios. After months of testing, Artbeat Studios beat out the competition!

Mar 21, 2024

Getting the best video shots on your camera or smartphone requires you to understand the fundamentals of composition and video editing. It helps to have the appropriate gear, too!

Mar 20, 2024

It’s easy to lose your inspiration behind the lens, especially as a beginner. These creative photography projects can help inspire you to try new techniques and improve your photos.

Mar 20, 2024