What was the LAST photo you took? Post it in here

6 years 8 months ago #535027 by Ian Stone
WOW, I had to toss myself under that bus too, I would have guessed Mexico or Peru as well.  

Photo Comments
6 years 8 months ago #535202 by Rebel guy
I was in Leipzig for one week back in july 2013. My younger sister participated in the World Skills competition for the promotion of vocational education studies and represented Norway as a health and social care worker. She placed 5th but managed to win the Euro Skills competition in Lille, France two years later:)   

My trip to that monument was merely a coincidence. It`s really much bigger than it looks and something for the history books. Funny thing i don`t think any of my family members wanted to join me on my little walkabout. Guess they don`t bother much with what has been. Not the most frequent flyer so what little i have may not go too far so i hope others on here will contribute to these types of quiz posts :)

6 years 8 months ago #535309 by Rebel guy

Attachments:
6 years 8 months ago #535310 by PhotoViking
Not my LAST photo (hopefully) but the latest........

Festina lente!
Photo Comments
Attachments:
6 years 8 months ago #535942 by Harold9919
a Crocismia growing in my garden

Attachments:
6 years 6 months ago #544542 by bones1
Wow, I would be happy to see a hummingbird, let alone capture one in a photo. I have been after one on camera for years with point and shoots. Great pic. The other bird I have been after FOREVER, is a Bald Eagle. I have never even seen one in the wild(everyone else close to me has), but on this past Sat, I passed the TN river, stopped to take a few shots. Saw a huge bird over the river. Snapped a crappy pic. Thought it was a crane or similar. Way out there. Anyway, way I cropped the shot way in, it has a white head/white tail feathers, and HUGE wing span. I think its HIM. I will post the pic. Its bad. Heres my last photo.

Photo Comments
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #544544 by bones1
     Im still after this photo I cant get out of my head, of this awesome crater detail in the shot. I've seen it with a 300mm w/o a converter, if I read it right. But I must be up to 10 hours over the last 4 full moons, and about 600 photos. I have 1 or 2 al ittle better than this. But this was "your last shot" Thanks. 

P.S.  Rebel Guy, that shot is great

Photo Comments
Attachments:
6 years 4 months ago #555458 by Lou Frasier

always battling with myself as to what i want to do with my free time,riding my dirtbike,flyfishing or photography

http://i359.photobucket.com/[IMG]http://i359.photobucket.com/

Attachments:
6 years 3 months ago #559113 by griffphotography
I can't find the last one that I took but this is the last one that I am proud of! 

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aniutikas
6 years 2 months ago #565890 by kpanchalco

Attachments:
6 years 1 month ago #571517 by Gord-O
My wife works at a Garden Centre and every once in a while, if it's not too busy, I get to take photos :-)  

Photo Comments
Attachments:
6 years 1 month ago #572289 by Dillon-Short
cars and photography are my passion here's the last photo i took i don't have the original haha

Attachments:
6 years 1 month ago #572580 by Aniutikas
Latest snowflakes made me run to the yard and capturing the moment :D 
The other one from thai jungle

Attachments:
5 years 11 months ago #579760 by Lugworm
Blossom, Alnwick Garden this weekend.

Attachments:
5 years 10 months ago #582694 by tony-n-okc
To be honest, this is one of the last ones I took earlier this month, ones that I've loaded from the memory card onto the computer that is.  I'd run out of places to go locally, so I ventured up the highway to one of my favorite places in the state (Oklahoma).  This was the first time I'd been to this place in spring time (all tho other times seem to have been in the fall).  It's a similar photo to one I took in b&w film back in 1967 or so while taking an elective course in college.  Therefore, it has a connection with me from a past time when things were easier and simpler in life.  Anyway, it's one of those places I love to go and just walk around the gardens to relax, reflect, reminisce, or just soak in the nature of it all.  The view in the opposite direction is even more spectacular. See below.  

Photo Comments

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024

The Leica SL2-S is an attractive, premium mirrorless camera with photo and video specs that are sure to impress. And with the legendary Leica name, you know this camera exudes quality!

Mar 26, 2024

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

Blue hour photography might not be as well known as golden hour photography, but it is every bit as good a time to create epic images of landscapes. Learn how in this quick tutorial!

Apr 17, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

Moving from taking snapshots of your dog to creating beautiful images doesn’t have to be that difficult! Use the tips outlined in this dog photography guide, and you’ll get better results in no time.

Apr 15, 2024

Acrylic print photos are a beautiful way to display your favorite images. But they don’t come without some questions. Get all the answers you need about this medium in this guide!

Apr 15, 2024

Where do you get your landscape photography inspiration? Is it from masters like Ansel Adams? Or perhaps viewing art from other genres? We’ve got these and a few other sources for you to check out!

Apr 10, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

Too often, affordable online printing companies don’t meet your expectations of what a print should look like. But there are some choices that combine affordability with superb quality!

Apr 09, 2024

Self-critique is an important component of your journey to improving as a photographer. Use these simple tips about critiquing your work as a means to make faster progress with your art.

Apr 08, 2024