What was the LAST photo you took? Post it in here

5 years 6 months ago #610003 by NewavaMike
one of my garage winter projects.  to remodel this doll house into a bird house and place on a high post in the back yard

Photo Comments
Attachments:
5 years 6 months ago #610343 by NewavaMike

Photo Comments
Attachments:
5 years 6 months ago #610677 by Irina7
Hi everyone!

I started having this issue (left bottom corner) yesterday. ( it appears only when I am taking photo from the left side of the room)
Any idea why it appears there and how to avoid it. Or it is something with the lense?

Thank you

Attachments:
5 years 6 months ago #610739 by NewavaMike

Does anyone ever actually look at this thread ?  

Photo Comments
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: CharleyL
5 years 6 months ago #610750 by Irina7
Hi Everyone!

I have a Sony A7iii with a Rokinon 14mm lens.  A few days ago I started having an issue with the bottom left corner of my pictures having a white haze/hue to it, as well as white spot/smudge appearing in in the upper part of my photos.  The left corner problem is more present and is appearing on most of my photos.  Does anyone have any idea why this is happening?  All my equipment is 4-5 months old.

Thank you!

Attachments:
5 years 5 months ago #612756 by NewavaMike

Irina7 wrote: Hi everyone!

I started having this issue (left bottom corner) yesterday. ( it appears only when I am taking photo from the left side of the room)
Any idea why it appears there and how to avoid it. Or it is something with the lense?
Thank you

That's weird.  Looks like the color is faded out right there.  IDK if anyone ever looks at this thread.  You should try your question in the main body of General or maybe one of the threads that relate to the brand of camera/lens you are using ( Nikon, Canon etc. ) 

Photo Comments
5 years 5 months ago #612893 by LDM-Z
I had found a chunk of wood that he broken off of a pallet from work. I had to whittle it down so it would stand correctly for shots. The shavings themselves made for some interesting subjects. Here's the last one I took

Attachments:
5 years 5 months ago #615892 by gmatviuk
This was the last photo I took! It was yesterday while the sun was setting on a mountain nearby my place. 

Attachments:
5 years 5 months ago #616053 by Stefan-Olsson
in the absolute middle of nowhere in the desert in CA, 2 days ago

Photo Comments
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Huan-Hoang, traveling-scooter-pics19
5 years 5 months ago #616058 by Gazebo
London Uk, Wednesday morning

Attachments:
5 years 4 months ago #620151 by EstonianFlight
I took nothing that special, but it's still something I like.

Attachments:
5 years 3 months ago #626380 by amcdonald

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: NewavaMike, traveling-scooter-pics19
5 years 2 months ago #630841 by banjopicks
I hope this is OK. It is the very last shot I took this morning. My poor golden struggling with the ice and poop.

Attachments:
5 years 2 months ago #631073 by leahmariephoto
Just took this last week here in Raleigh,NC and it gave me all the Scottland vibes!

Leah Marie Photography + Stationery

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: NewavaMike, traveling-scooter-pics19
5 years 1 month ago #631952 by govindvkumar

Attachments:

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024

The Leica SL2-S is an attractive, premium mirrorless camera with photo and video specs that are sure to impress. And with the legendary Leica name, you know this camera exudes quality!

Mar 26, 2024
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

The Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV is a micro four thirds camera released in 2020. It’s an entry-level system along with the OM-D E-M5 Mark III. Use this guide to determine which one is best for you!

Apr 17, 2024

Blue hour photography might not be as well known as golden hour photography, but it is every bit as good a time to create epic images of landscapes. Learn how in this quick tutorial!

Apr 17, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

Moving from taking snapshots of your dog to creating beautiful images doesn’t have to be that difficult! Use the tips outlined in this dog photography guide, and you’ll get better results in no time.

Apr 15, 2024

Acrylic print photos are a beautiful way to display your favorite images. But they don’t come without some questions. Get all the answers you need about this medium in this guide!

Apr 15, 2024

Where do you get your landscape photography inspiration? Is it from masters like Ansel Adams? Or perhaps viewing art from other genres? We’ve got these and a few other sources for you to check out!

Apr 10, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

Too often, affordable online printing companies don’t meet your expectations of what a print should look like. But there are some choices that combine affordability with superb quality!

Apr 09, 2024