What was the LAST photo you took? Post it in here

7 years 3 months ago #511435 by Stic
Just went to lock the back door and noticed the moon was up...

img\def
Moon 5.1.17 by Flickr Sucks , on Flickr

...and a wee crop...

img\def
Moon 5.1.17 crop by Flickr Sucks , on Flickr

Photo Comments
The following user(s) said Thank You: astrodave
7 years 2 months ago #516492 by KhanStudio

7 years 1 month ago #518438 by astrodave
This is not my last photo but I kinda like it.

Photo Comments
Attachments:
7 years 1 month ago #518452 by PhotoViking

Festina lente!
Photo Comments
Attachments:
7 years 1 day ago #523848 by astrodave
Here's a test photo I did in not ideal circumstances 

Photo Comments
Attachments:
7 years 1 day ago #523851 by Eliffman
Astrodave that photo is amazing!!

Photo Comments
6 years 11 months ago #524378 by Gazebo
Spotted this tree whilst out walking in town yesterday..

Attachments:
6 years 11 months ago #524553 by Baydream
Ok. You asked for it.
Mid-Atlantic Beard and 'Stash Competition
not the best shot of the night but the last one

Shoot, learn and share. It will make you a better photographer.
fineartamerica.com/profiles/john-g-schickler.html?tab=artwork

Photo Comments
Attachments:
6 years 11 months ago #524610 by Esther88
This lovely cat:)))

Attachments:
6 years 11 months ago #525201 by herschelgutmanphotography
I always love to take the wedding photographes and I upload the photo, which was taken by me before some days.

Attachments:
6 years 11 months ago #525426 by lindsaywood1991
I took this photo last week when i had vacation at my grandparents in Bohol. 

Attachments:
6 years 11 months ago #527011 by Sammt
Hey i love that kids attitude.

6 years 11 months ago #527356 by lindsaywood1991
I took this photo few hours ago when we took our dinner. ^_^ It's so yummy, this is my favo crispy pata!

Attachments:
6 years 10 months ago #527833 by JuliaOrlando
The last picture I took was this past Sunday..... I was out at Gatorland on what I like to call my "camera walk" shooting pix of the egrets and herons sitting on their eggs and feeding their chicks, watching the fledglings try their wings, listening to the bull gators bellow and rumble... this pic of juvenile green herons was the last picture I took that day.

Attachments:
6 years 10 months ago #528403 by [email protected]
Ha Ha love the catchlights, do they do a head tilt for a squeaky toy......:-)

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024

The Leica SL2-S is an attractive, premium mirrorless camera with photo and video specs that are sure to impress. And with the legendary Leica name, you know this camera exudes quality!

Mar 26, 2024

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

The Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV is a micro four thirds camera released in 2020. It’s an entry-level system along with the OM-D E-M5 Mark III. Use this guide to determine which one is best for you!

Apr 17, 2024

Blue hour photography might not be as well known as golden hour photography, but it is every bit as good a time to create epic images of landscapes. Learn how in this quick tutorial!

Apr 17, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

Moving from taking snapshots of your dog to creating beautiful images doesn’t have to be that difficult! Use the tips outlined in this dog photography guide, and you’ll get better results in no time.

Apr 15, 2024

Acrylic print photos are a beautiful way to display your favorite images. But they don’t come without some questions. Get all the answers you need about this medium in this guide!

Apr 15, 2024

Where do you get your landscape photography inspiration? Is it from masters like Ansel Adams? Or perhaps viewing art from other genres? We’ve got these and a few other sources for you to check out!

Apr 10, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

Too often, affordable online printing companies don’t meet your expectations of what a print should look like. But there are some choices that combine affordability with superb quality!

Apr 09, 2024