Fabness reviews

6 years 1 day ago #492592 by Jeffster
I'm looking for reviews on this company.  Who has used this company for canvas prints for your clients?  

Hows the mounting hardware provided  

Photo Comments

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 1 day ago #492600 by Kenya See
Can't say I have.  Saw they had a Living social thing going on.  

Photo Comments

6 years 23 hours ago #492642 by Jessy Page

Photo Comments

6 years 20 hours ago #492673 by Fess Walker
Was discussing this with another person here a couple weeks ago, these are often crazy low cost deals just to get new clients in the door.  So I wouldn't pay much attention to the low cost.  Or that they are on such a site.  

Photo Comments

6 years 12 hours ago #492720 by Fugler
3.5 stars on yelp  www.yelp.com/biz/fabness-tempe-5

4 stars on Facebook  www.facebook.com/FabnessArt/reviews

4.5 stars on Groupon   www.groupon.com/deals/fabness-9-san-jose

Based on the Groupon 9600 reviews, it would seem these guys do decent work

Photo Comments
The following user(s) said Thank You: roberthh

5 years 11 months ago #492900 by Cathy Kadolph
These guys are always on Groupon.  

"Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once you grow up." Pablo Picasso
Photo Comments

4 years 7 months ago #556752 by unhappywithfabness
I had an extremely unsatisfactory customer service situation with Fabness. I purchased a canvas from them in November. Upon arriving, the image appeared extremely dark and low quality. I contacted their customer service department, and after five days, I received a reply from Sarah E. She informed me there was nothing to be done and that the image was backlit and all I can do is re-buy the canvas at a lower price. I replied that with the image that I used and I said I have made several products from this image, including blankets, magnet, and our Christmas card. None of them have turned out so darkly illuminated as the canvas. I contacted Sarah to say I wasn't happy with the resolution, and she told me again there was nothing she could do.  Each of these replies from Sarah was a good five days to a week later. The responsiveness was very poor. I contacted Rick at your customer service phone center, and also receive poor service. Rick was combative, difficult and told me I could ship back the canvas at my own cost for a refund.  Obviously shipping a giant canvas like that would cost 40-50$ and obviously was not a solution. I asked to speak to his manager and he said no, he would not transfer me to his manager.   As with all of this, all these emails and phone calls took a tremendous amount of time out of my day just to come to no solution.  This is my first experience with Fabness and I am just so disappointed. I was planning on buying quite a few canvases as birthday gifts, but clearly will now have to go to another company. Do not purchase unless you want a poor quality image print and poor quality customer service.  

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

In this Sony Alpha a6000 mirrorless digital camera review, get the scoop on this camera's specs and features, and learn why it's a great beginner camera.

Jul 05, 2022

The Nikon Z FC specs are quite impressive, and when paired with the retro-style body, you get a fun and capable camera for enthusiast shooters.

May 31, 2022

In this Nikon Z5 review, we'll discuss the specs, features, pros, and cons of this enthusiast-level camera. We'll also offer tips on where to buy one on the cheap!

May 10, 2022

The Leica Q (Typ 116) is a fantastic camera for intermediate and advanced shooters. Is it the best choice for you, though? Find out in this detailed review!

Apr 28, 2022

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

Photography storytelling can be done in many ways with different subjects through various mediums. Use these tips to learn more about telling stories with your photos.

Aug 08, 2022

Effective photography marketing requires pursuing multiple avenues for advertising your business. Get some insight into how to market your business in this guide.

Aug 08, 2022

As a beginner photographer, there are many different digital camera features to learn. This guide introduces you to some of the most important ones.

Aug 03, 2022

What is a prime lens? How are they different from zooms? Find out in this beginner photography tutorial on prime lenses!

Aug 03, 2022

A wood frame canvas print doesn't just need a high-quality, good-looking canvas. It also needs a well-built wood frame to keep the canvas tight.

Aug 02, 2022

Use these simple, straightforward newborn photography tips to improve the quality of your images and wow clients with beautiful photos of their baby.

Aug 02, 2022

Leather photography bags not only look great and are durable, but they offer excellent organization and protection for your gear.

Aug 02, 2022

In this full frame vs APS-C comparison, learn the history, similarities, and differences between these two popular photography formats.

Aug 01, 2022