Impressed!!

6 years 1 month ago #572434 by Alex
I have a spot in my office that was due to change up the wall art, so I picked out a couple new shots with my best pal from a couple weeks ago that I wanted to get printed to canvas.  

So I jumped onto CanvasHQ.com website, logged into my account, uploaded my photos, plugged in my AMEX card and within 15 minutes of uploading, I had proofs in my inbox (10:37am and 10:40am PST) of my new prints!  

OK fast forward a little bit and why I'm stopping what I'm supposed to be doing and making this post right now.  Well it's 1:06pm here in California and I just got an email saying "Good News!  Your canvas artwork is on its way."  with FedEx tracking information. 

Seriously... 2 hours and my order is shipped?!  

WOW... I love reporting stuff like this.  What awesome turnaround time and customer service!  CanvasHQ... if you happen to see this... thank you!!

Here are the new photos I had printed.  Caleb and I were at an air museum show at Lyon Air Museum in Orange County.  Little guy loves airplanes and had such a great time there.  

Make: NIKON CORPORATION
Model: NIKON D850
Lens: 24.0-70.0 mm f/2.8
ISO: 50
Aperture: f/7.1
Shutter speed: 1/160 sec
Captured: Sat, 24 Feb 2018 11:10am

Make: NIKON CORPORATION
Model: NIKON D850
Lens: 24.0-70.0 mm f/2.8
ISO: 50
Aperture: f/7.1
Shutter speed: 1/80 sec
Captured: Sat, 24 Feb 2018 11:02am

Thank you for making PhotographyTalk.com your photography community of choice.
Photo Comments
Attachments:
6 years 1 month ago #572436 by Ian Stone
He's getting so big Alex!  Thanks for sharing this.

Photo Comments
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alex
6 years 1 month ago #572442 by Gus at Northwest
Great pics!
6 years 1 month ago #572443 by Peter Nunez
Gotta love same day turn arounds.  :beerbang:

How old is your little boy?  

Photo Comments
6 years 1 month ago #572448 by garyrhook
Nice. We'll look forward to hearing more about the products after you receive them.

How big will they be?

Photo Comments
6 years 1 month ago #572457 by effron
Well shot Alex, but those reds don't look right....Better send me that D850 for a thorough look see.....:whistle:

Why so serious?
Photo Comments
6 years 1 month ago #572466 by Alex

Gus at Northwest wrote: Great pics!

Hey Gus, how's it going with you over there?!  

Thank you!

Photo Comments
6 years 1 month ago #572467 by Alex

Peter Nunez wrote: Gotta love same day turn arounds.  :beerbang:

How old is your little boy?  

He turns 3 in May

Photo Comments
6 years 1 month ago #572469 by Alex

garyrhook wrote: Nice. We'll look forward to hearing more about the products after you receive them.

How big will they be?

Hey Gary... how are you doing bud?  

Well I do have canvas in my home from this company already and can say, they do exceptional work.  So, I'm pretty confident what is coming is going to be awesome.  I was just floored with how quickly they process and ship.

Both of these are 20" wide and 16" tall by 1.5" deep with a mat finish.  I have them going on a wall that is only 22" wide.  So not a lot of room to work with.  I'm going to stack these.  I'll be sure to update this thread when the canvas come with photos of the prints on the wall.  It should look really good.  

Photo Comments
6 years 1 month ago #572470 by Alex

effron wrote: Well shot Alex, but those reds don't look right....Better send me that D850 for a thorough look see.....:whistle:

Yeah, you know what my friend, your right.  I better drop what I'm doing right now and get this off in the mail!  

ha ha ha

How have you been doing?  

Photo Comments
6 years 1 month ago #572472 by effron
Recovering from a couple surgeries, but doing good.....(Need to get out!)
The young one looks happy, I miss my two at that age....

Why so serious?
Photo Comments
6 years 1 month ago #572476 by Alex

effron wrote: Recovering from a couple surgeries, but doing good.....(Need to get out!)
The young one looks happy, I miss my two at that age....

I hope nothing serious!  Well happy to hear your on the recovery side.  

Regarding Caleb, yes... that little guy is always smiling. Well not always, but most of the time he is.  This weekend I'm going to try to get him up to see the Space Shuttle Endeavor.   He has a toy Space Shuttle Endeavor that he is constantly playing around with.  He'll flip out when he see's the real deal!  

Photo Comments
6 years 1 month ago #572481 by Sassy Girl
Awww he is cute.  Congrats on the new prints coming.  

Photo Comments
6 years 1 month ago #572494 by garyrhook

Alex wrote: Hey Gary... how are you doing bud?  

Well I do have canvas in my home from this company already and can say, they do exceptional work.  So, I'm pretty confident what is coming is going to be awesome.  I was just floored with how quickly they process and ship.

Both of these are 20" wide and 16" tall by 1.5" deep with a mat finish.  I have them going on a wall that is only 22" wide.  So not a lot of room to work with.  I'm going to stack these.  I'll be sure to update this thread when the canvas come with photos of the prints on the wall.  It should look really good.  

I've very well, thank you. About to head out for a few days in Big Bend. It will be nice to get away from work.

Big canvases... good. Prints should be large. Please post a shot of the room when you get them up.

Photo Comments
6 years 1 month ago #572501 by KenMan
:thumbsup:  way to go

Photo Comments

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

Creating impactful photos of landscapes depends on many factors, not the least of which is your talent behind the lens. This guide explores other elements required for the best product.

Apr 23, 2024

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Are you ready to upgrade your camera? Before buying new, you might consider the value of purchasing used gear to save money.

Apr 18, 2024

The Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV is a micro four thirds camera released in 2020. It’s an entry-level system along with the OM-D E-M5 Mark III. Use this guide to determine which one is best for you!

Apr 17, 2024

Blue hour photography might not be as well known as golden hour photography, but it is every bit as good a time to create epic images of landscapes. Learn how in this quick tutorial!

Apr 17, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

Moving from taking snapshots of your dog to creating beautiful images doesn’t have to be that difficult! Use the tips outlined in this dog photography guide, and you’ll get better results in no time.

Apr 15, 2024

Acrylic print photos are a beautiful way to display your favorite images. But they don’t come without some questions. Get all the answers you need about this medium in this guide!

Apr 15, 2024