Where you want to photograph in 2019?

5 years 6 months ago #605725 by Colorado Mike

srubio77 wrote: I went to Iceland back in 2016, and I've been dying to get back there ever since.

Apparently you aren't the only one.  Traveling to Iceland has gone up a bit with the increased tourism there.  I was just looking into that a few weeks ago. 

Photo Comments
5 years 6 months ago #605760 by Overread
 There’s no one single spot I wouldn’t mind traveling to for this upcoming year! 

Photo Comments
5 years 6 months ago #605982 by Ben Vanderbilt
Speaking of traveling, where are you guys picking up your flights these days?  I've been using Expedia, however if there is better place for cheaper airfare, I'd be very interested in learning about it!  

Thanks

Ben

Photo Comments
5 years 6 months ago #606050 by Cliff
It's funny were were just talking about this last week.  We originally had a trip scheduled to Mexico, however decided there is to much going on there and want to travel to someplace a little less 'exciting'.  So we are heading to Tuscany, Italy in Feb 2019.  My wife has family in Scotland, so I believe we'll likely work out flights around so that we stop there for a week.  Not sure what else yet.  

Photo Comments
5 years 6 months ago #606195 by Howard Swanson
We went to Iceland back in 2016, and will say to all you thinking about going it's beautiful.  If you saw the movie 'Secret Life of Walter Mitty' I believe some of that was shot there.  2017 we went to Istanbul Turkey which was amazing.  This year we went to Fairbanks, Alaska.  Next year we haven't nailed down yet.  

Photo Comments
5 years 6 months ago #606379 by Chris Briggs
Cruise around Mexico and Greece

Photo Comments
5 years 6 months ago #606569 by Rick Larin
You all have some great locations here.  

So let's change this up a little, what has been your favorite spot you have been to.  EVER?  

Photo Comments
5 years 6 months ago #606781 by Fess Walker
Iceland and Hawaii, easy one

Photo Comments

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024

The Leica SL2-S is an attractive, premium mirrorless camera with photo and video specs that are sure to impress. And with the legendary Leica name, you know this camera exudes quality!

Mar 26, 2024
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

The Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV is a micro four thirds camera released in 2020. It’s an entry-level system along with the OM-D E-M5 Mark III. Use this guide to determine which one is best for you!

Apr 17, 2024

Blue hour photography might not be as well known as golden hour photography, but it is every bit as good a time to create epic images of landscapes. Learn how in this quick tutorial!

Apr 17, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

Moving from taking snapshots of your dog to creating beautiful images doesn’t have to be that difficult! Use the tips outlined in this dog photography guide, and you’ll get better results in no time.

Apr 15, 2024

Acrylic print photos are a beautiful way to display your favorite images. But they don’t come without some questions. Get all the answers you need about this medium in this guide!

Apr 15, 2024

Where do you get your landscape photography inspiration? Is it from masters like Ansel Adams? Or perhaps viewing art from other genres? We’ve got these and a few other sources for you to check out!

Apr 10, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

Too often, affordable online printing companies don’t meet your expectations of what a print should look like. But there are some choices that combine affordability with superb quality!

Apr 09, 2024