Fro Knows Photo got me.

5 years 2 weeks ago #638616 by Sandy Smith Photos
I've been waiting for the Sony a7s III and came across this video this morning from Fro Knows Photo.  The thumb nail should have triggered my radar, but it didn't.  I watched this video with pure joy, hearing about amazing specs the new Sony a7s III was just released with.  

Turns out this was his April 1st video.  OMG, he totally got me.  While I was disappointed that that Sony didn't announce the a7s III with the glorious specs in the video, it was a good laugh.  

Now with NAB 2019 approaching, hopefully Sony will be making an announcement!  

Photo Comments
5 years 1 week ago #638670 by Randy Shaw
LMAO classic!

Photo Comments
5 years 1 week ago #638672 by Remy Hedrick
I figured it out mid way through the video.  He came close, but no cigar with me.  Well technically I cheated and read reviews below while watching.  

Photo Comments
5 years 1 week ago #638687 by Ira Weber
"Nikon PE-N15" OMG :rofl:

The specs he gave on the Sony a7s III would be great!  ISO up to 400k?!  Good laugh.  There was another photographer who released a similar type video that made it on my FB stream that I found funny too.  I'll see about tracking that down and posting it here too.  

Photo Comments
5 years 1 week ago #638705 by Overread
I wonder what he would look like with out the fro? Anyone else wondering that?  Of the looks of the comments, you aren't the only one that he got on this video.  I don't think I would be able to keep a straight face with this.  Kudos to him. 

Photo Comments
5 years 1 week ago #638728 by Moe
 Nope he didn’t get me.  Ha ha ha

Years ago everybody got me on April fools, not anymore.

Photo Comments
5 years 1 week ago #638738 by KENT MELTON
Dude was convincing, but what's with that shirt? 

Photo Comments
5 years 1 week ago #638816 by Pete Franko
Never got into this guys stuff, can't get over those sniff tests he does.  So, didn't watch this video.  

Photo Comments
5 years 1 week ago #638874 by Joe Peterson
Man, that Sony would be bad a$$!  

Please Sony, make this April fools video a reality! 

Photo Comments
5 years 1 week ago #638943 by Toby J
I saw this coming from a mile a way.   Not on my watch.  

Photo Comments
5 years 1 week ago #639009 by Chris Briggs
WTH, that thumbnail shot is just hilarious.  Regarding Sony specs, yeah no kidding hopefully this week with NEB we'll hear something from Sony!

Photo Comments

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024

The Leica SL2-S is an attractive, premium mirrorless camera with photo and video specs that are sure to impress. And with the legendary Leica name, you know this camera exudes quality!

Mar 26, 2024

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

The Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV is a micro four thirds camera released in 2020. It’s an entry-level system along with the OM-D E-M5 Mark III. Use this guide to determine which one is best for you!

Apr 17, 2024

Blue hour photography might not be as well known as golden hour photography, but it is every bit as good a time to create epic images of landscapes. Learn how in this quick tutorial!

Apr 17, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

Moving from taking snapshots of your dog to creating beautiful images doesn’t have to be that difficult! Use the tips outlined in this dog photography guide, and you’ll get better results in no time.

Apr 15, 2024

Acrylic print photos are a beautiful way to display your favorite images. But they don’t come without some questions. Get all the answers you need about this medium in this guide!

Apr 15, 2024

Where do you get your landscape photography inspiration? Is it from masters like Ansel Adams? Or perhaps viewing art from other genres? We’ve got these and a few other sources for you to check out!

Apr 10, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

Too often, affordable online printing companies don’t meet your expectations of what a print should look like. But there are some choices that combine affordability with superb quality!

Apr 09, 2024