Joe McNally's Confessions with Father Krist

4 years 9 months ago #651041 by Stanly
I’ve seen this before, such a classic!?

Nikon Z6 | Nikon FM10 | Nikon D80 | Nikon 50mm f/1.8D | Nikon 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6 AF-S VR | 35-105mm f/3.5 Macro | 80-200mm f/4.5 | SB600 | Pocket Wizard II
Photo Comments
4 years 9 months ago #651049 by Sanford

Roy Wilson wrote: This was forwarded to me today.  Strangely I have not seen this before!  

:rofl:

I saw that yesterday too.  You beat me to posting it!  

Photo Comments
4 years 9 months ago #651051 by Andy Gladwell
I'd like to know how many takes did this video take to make?  :rofl:   I would have a tough time keeping a straight face!  

4 years 9 months ago #651054 by CatherineW
Got this yesterday as well.  I seem to recall seeing this a few years ago, but still such an entertainment.  Andy, I agree.  It's funny that you bring that up about keeping a poker face while filming this.  I thought a few spot they came close to blurting out laughs, but they both did a great job keeping it in.   

***Remember 9/11***
Photo Comments
4 years 9 months ago #651064 by Rob Cline

Good post!!!

Photo Comments
4 years 9 months ago #651085 by Wyrick Photography
Not a chance.  I would be so bad at this recording at I would be laughing too hard.  I bet the blooper real is a barrel of laughs!  

Canon 5d Mark II • Canon 24-105mm F/4.0 • Canon 135mm F/2.0 • Canon 50mm F/1.8 • Tamron 28-75mm F/2.8 • Canon 580ex ii
Photo Comments
4 years 9 months ago #651091 by Sassy Girl
To funny!

Photo Comments
4 years 9 months ago #651099 by icepics
Yeah, I've seen it before, it's a good one! You know how you've seen something enough you start noticing different things? I wonder why it was so cold in that church, did you notice their breath?!! lol They must've been freezin' in there!

Sharon
Photo Comments
4 years 9 months ago #651109 by [email protected]
Yes, they were freezing! At least that's what Bob told us some years back!

Photo Comments
4 years 9 months ago #651120 by Otto F
OMG, I haven't laughed so hard in a long time.   Very good share!  Thank you!!

Photo Comments
4 years 9 months ago #651122 by Steve Zahra
Have you been pixel peeping?  :rofl:

Photo Comments
4 years 9 months ago #651201 by Jessa Layton
There is so much comedy in that clip.  Must have been cold there, you can see their breath.  The chemistry between these two is perfect. 

Anyone else think the guy with the beard would make a great Santa Claus for Miracle on 34th Street?  

Photo Comments
4 years 9 months ago #651292 by Peter Nunez
Bravo!  

Good laugh guys, good laugh! 

Photo Comments
4 years 9 months ago #651333 by Chris Grimm
I saw this come over the push  notifications the other day.   I didn't click on it.   But just  did in  your post.   Seriously you guys are kidding.  Being that close  face to  face and keeping a  seriously look must have required a huge amount of discipline.  I won't have been able to be in either of these guys shoes with out losing it!  :rofl:

Photo Comments
4 years 9 months ago #651403 by Alex
Glad you all found humor in this!  When Margo shared this with me, it was a blast from the past.  Too good not to share with you all!  

Thank you for making PhotographyTalk.com your photography community of choice.
Photo Comments

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

The Insta360 has one of the best lineups of action cams and 360-degree cameras. With these Insta360 accessories, you can elevate your photography and videography game!

Apr 24, 2024

Creating impactful photos of landscapes depends on many factors, not the least of which is your talent behind the lens. This guide explores other elements required for the best product.

Apr 23, 2024

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Are you ready to upgrade your camera? Before buying new, you might consider the value of purchasing used gear to save money.

Apr 18, 2024

The Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV is a micro four thirds camera released in 2020. It’s an entry-level system along with the OM-D E-M5 Mark III. Use this guide to determine which one is best for you!

Apr 17, 2024

Blue hour photography might not be as well known as golden hour photography, but it is every bit as good a time to create epic images of landscapes. Learn how in this quick tutorial!

Apr 17, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

Moving from taking snapshots of your dog to creating beautiful images doesn’t have to be that difficult! Use the tips outlined in this dog photography guide, and you’ll get better results in no time.

Apr 15, 2024