Amazon same day delivery of camera gear?

1 month 2 weeks ago #656810 by Matt Nguyen
I was told that Amazon has free same day delivery on camera gear.  I'm searching and everything shows 2 days at the soonest.  Is there a special page for same day?  

Photo Comments

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 month 2 weeks ago #656851 by Matt Nguyen
NVM, found it thanks anyway guys. 

Photo Comments

1 month 2 weeks ago #656920 by Phyllis Miller
Mine always shows next to the product if same day shipping is available. 

1 month 2 weeks ago #656968 by Don Granger
Is it just me or have any of you experience more late packages from Amazon lately?  

Photo Comments

1 month 2 weeks ago - 1 month 2 weeks ago #656991 by garyrhook

Don Granger wrote: Is it just me or have any of you experience more late packages from Amazon lately?  

I think it's just random. My stuff usually shows up promptly, but last week UPS managed to lose something from Home Depot.

Photo Comments

1 month 2 weeks ago #657051 by Matt Nguyen
FedEx has been in the sour opinion over here.  Packages damaged and a number of late shipments.   Where is Amazon at with the drone delivery?  

Photo Comments

1 month 2 weeks ago #657064 by garyrhook
Yes, FedEx has become the worst. One guesses in the name of competition.

One also hopes that drone delivery never happens. Ever.

Photo Comments

1 month 2 weeks ago #657082 by E Rodriguez
completely depends on the item being sold AND who it's sold by

1 month 2 weeks ago #657086 by Shadowfixer1

Don Granger wrote: Is it just me or have any of you experience more late packages from Amazon lately?  

Yes. My wife shops on Amazon some and the last three times the delivery times were late by a couple of days compared to previous experiences. Prime doesn't really work as well as in the past.

1 month 2 weeks ago #657209 by Miss Polly
Hopefully with their recent expansions they will get things tightened up with their shipping times. 

Photo Comments

1 month 2 weeks ago #657223 by Finn
 I would be just happy if they can manage to get my packages near my front door rather than on my lawn 

Photo Comments

1 month 2 weeks ago #657494 by Sassy Girl

Finn wrote:  I would be just happy if they can manage to get my packages near my front door rather than on my lawn 

OMG this used to be a huge problem around here.  Packages we never at my door.  I had to complain to get this finally fixed.  It only took them 6 weeks.  

Photo Comments

1.62M

• Facebook

802,251 / Likes

• Twitter

205,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Sony a9 might be a couple of years old now, but as we demonstrate in this Sony a9 review, it is still one of the best cameras in its class, particularly when it comes to its autofocus capabilities.

Oct 08, 2019

The Canon EOS M200 is coming soon, and if you're interested in upgrading from your phone to a traditional camera, this one might just be for you.

Oct 02, 2019

In this Canon EOS 6D Mark II review, learn about this camera's essential specs, features, and pros and cons so you can determine if it's the right camera for you.

Sep 27, 2019

In this iMovR Lander Lite desk review, learn about the build quality, features, durability, and technology that make it one of the best standing desks on the market today.

Sep 27, 2019

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

I've had the Haida M10 filter system for about a week now, and first impressions are that it is a high-quality, well-built kit that could very well become my go-to filter kit.

Oct 16, 2019

Screenshot from YouTube video If you're really strapped for cash, we've got the photography job for you: professional pigeon scarer.  There's a...

Oct 16, 2019

The Olympus E-M5 Mark III has been in the works for a long time and is rumored to be released this week. What specs and features can we expect? Find out here!

Oct 15, 2019

If you have a mirrorless camera, there are tons of accessories you can buy. But our list of mirrorless camera accessories narrows it down to a few must-have items.

Oct 15, 2019

Photo by Matt Seymour on Unsplash The body of an FBI forensic photographer was just found in a national park in Nantahala, North...

Oct 15, 2019

There are many things you can do to improve your income, and these simple photography business tips will give you a pathway to enjoying higher profits.

Oct 14, 2019

Photo by Jared Brashier on Unsplash How would you like to be arrested by a drone? While this isn't possible (yet), some police...

Oct 11, 2019

Photo by Bryan Angelo on Unsplash A shocking report released by Bloomberg found dozens of Amazon workers charged with...

Oct 11, 2019