Amazon same day delivery of camera gear?

9 months 1 week ago #656810 by Matt Nguyen
I was told that Amazon has free same day delivery on camera gear.  I'm searching and everything shows 2 days at the soonest.  Is there a special page for same day?  

Photo Comments

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 months 1 week ago #656851 by Matt Nguyen
NVM, found it thanks anyway guys. 

Photo Comments

9 months 1 week ago #656920 by Phyllis Miller
Mine always shows next to the product if same day shipping is available. 

9 months 6 days ago #656968 by Don Granger
Is it just me or have any of you experience more late packages from Amazon lately?  

Photo Comments

9 months 6 days ago - 9 months 6 days ago #656991 by garyrhook

Don Granger wrote: Is it just me or have any of you experience more late packages from Amazon lately?  

I think it's just random. My stuff usually shows up promptly, but last week UPS managed to lose something from Home Depot.

Photo Comments

9 months 6 days ago #657051 by Matt Nguyen
FedEx has been in the sour opinion over here.  Packages damaged and a number of late shipments.   Where is Amazon at with the drone delivery?  

Photo Comments

9 months 6 days ago #657064 by garyrhook
Yes, FedEx has become the worst. One guesses in the name of competition.

One also hopes that drone delivery never happens. Ever.

Photo Comments

9 months 6 days ago #657082 by E Rodriguez
completely depends on the item being sold AND who it's sold by

9 months 5 days ago #657086 by Shadowfixer1

Don Granger wrote: Is it just me or have any of you experience more late packages from Amazon lately?  

Yes. My wife shops on Amazon some and the last three times the delivery times were late by a couple of days compared to previous experiences. Prime doesn't really work as well as in the past.

9 months 4 days ago #657209 by Miss Polly
Hopefully with their recent expansions they will get things tightened up with their shipping times. 

Photo Comments

9 months 4 days ago #657223 by Finn
 I would be just happy if they can manage to get my packages near my front door rather than on my lawn 

Photo Comments

9 months 1 day ago #657494 by Sassy Girl

Finn wrote:  I would be just happy if they can manage to get my packages near my front door rather than on my lawn 

OMG this used to be a huge problem around here.  Packages we never at my door.  I had to complain to get this finally fixed.  It only took them 6 weeks.  

Photo Comments

1.62M

• Facebook

802,251 / Likes

• Twitter

205,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

In this Olympus OM-D E-M1 II review, learn about the camera's specs and features, pros and cons, price, and much more.

Jun 02, 2020

In the Canon 5D Mark III vs Canon 1D Mark IV battle, which of these older cameras is right for you? Get all the details on these oldies but goodies in this comparison review.

May 27, 2020

The Fujifilm X-T4 was released just a couple of months ago and represents a nice update to the X-T3. In this Fujifilm X-T4 review, we'll discuss specs, features, build, handling, and more.

May 20, 2020

Not sure if the Canon 5Ds R is right for you in 2020? Let us help you decide with this detailed Canon 5Ds R review.

May 20, 2020
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

With these basic landscape photography tips, you'll be able to plan and prepare your outings so you can start taking better photos.

Jun 03, 2020

The Canon 5D Mark IV might be showing its age a bit, but it's still a great camera for 2020, particularly for shooting HD video.

Jun 03, 2020

The DJI Mavic 2 Pro is one of the best drones I've ever owned, and it's even better with these must-have Mavic 2 Pro accessories.

Jun 03, 2020

Increasing your photography income is something that could be easier than you think. Check out these ideas for making extra money so you can improve your bottom line.

Jun 03, 2020

To shoot nude photography takes time, dedication, and practice. Get a few practical tips in this introduction to nude photography.

Jun 03, 2020

Variable ND filters aren't for everyone, but they do have many benefits for photographers. In this guide, learn about the pros of variable ND filters, the cons, the difference between variable ND filters and fixed ND filters, and more.

Jun 02, 2020

In this Olympus OM-D E-M1 II review, learn about the camera's specs and features, pros and cons, price, and much more.

Jun 02, 2020

In this ball head buying guide, learn about the specs and features of some of the top ball heads of 2020.

Jun 01, 2020