Lensbaby OMNI Creative filter system!!

1 year 2 months ago #656963 by Chuck Liley
My birthday was today and my wife surprised with a Lensbaby OMNI Creative filter system!!  I had no idea this  sort of filter kit existed!  Perfect gift, love you hun!  

Now don't expect me to get any work done around the house this weekend, I'll be playing with this!

Photo Comments

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 year 2 months ago #656965 by Toby J
Happy birthday!!!

Any photograph gear is an awesome gift.  Never heard of this either.  Man I thought lens baby was just creative lenses.  

Photo Comments

1 year 2 months ago #656966 by Chuck Liley

Toby J wrote: Happy birthday!!!

Any photograph gear is an awesome gift.  Never heard of this either.  Man I thought lens baby was just creative lenses.  

Hey Toby, thank you!

Same here.  I had no clue.  But sure enough they do.   https://lensbaby.com/product/omni-creative-filter-system/   

Check it out, I would highly recommend.  So far it seems pretty cool and will have a lot of fun with it.  Hopefully I don't drop these as I'm a little concerned about the breaking.  

Photo Comments

1 year 2 months ago #656967 by Don Granger
Happy birthday!

I've seen these before, my neighbor has these and his teenage son was just using them yesterday.  They refract light and really bring a strong artistic spin to otherwise vanilla shots.  Get yourself some different color light pens, signs and anything with lights in it.  

Photo Comments

1 year 2 months ago #656972 by MM Images

Chuck Liley wrote: My birthday was today and my wife surprised with a Lensbaby OMNI Creative filter system!!  I had no idea this  sort of filter kit existed!  Perfect gift, love you hun!  

Now don't expect me to get any work done around the house this weekend, I'll be playing with this!

Super cool!  Happy Birthday!  

Photo Comments

1 year 2 months ago #656974 by Peter Nunez
That looks like it will be fun for you around the holidays with all the lights up.  

Happy birthday! :beerbang:

Photo Comments

1 year 2 months ago #656975 by MYoung
Happy birthday, hope you have a lovely day!

Photo Comments

1 year 2 months ago #656989 by Moe
Congratulations !!! New toy!!!

happy birthday!!!

Photo Comments

1 year 2 months ago #657048 by Uplander
 So that is slick, is there a bracket or do you just hold it in front of your lens?

btw, happy birthday!

Photo Comments

1 year 2 months ago #657052 by Matt Nguyen
You a year wiser and you have some camera swag to play with this weekend.  Life is good! 

Photo Comments

1 year 2 months ago #657071 by Finn
Best birthday wishes to you!

Photo Comments

1 year 2 months ago #657077 by Mike McKinnon
Happy birthday!

1 year 2 months ago #657090 by Ted Baker
Looks like a thoughtful gift!  Do you feel younger?  How do you like the glass filters so far?  

Photo Comments

1 year 2 months ago #657119 by Ruby Grace
Happy belated birthday!

Canon EOS 5D Mark II, 17-40mmL, 24-105mmL, 100-400mmL, 300mm f/4L IS, Sigma 12-24mm, 430EX, Extension tubes
Photo Comments

1 year 2 months ago #657210 by Happy-pixel
That should entertain you for some time.  Happy belated birthday pal! 

Photo Comments

• Facebook

802,251 / Likes

• Twitter

205,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The GoPro Hero 8 Black has since been replaced with the Hero 9 Black, but it's still a feature-rich action camera with plenty of mods to make it a great camera for you.

Nov 16, 2020

The Sony a9 II is a feature-rich full frame camera with superb image quality and video performance. In this review, learn all about its specs and capabilities.

Nov 12, 2020

In this Panasonic Lumix DC-G100 review, we'll look at the specs, features, build quality, price and more of this affordable camera for vloggers.

Nov 11, 2020

Is the Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV the right camera for you? Or should you opt for the cheaper Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark III? Find out in this review!

Nov 09, 2020
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

Learning how to use a slider should begin with some basic slider techniques. Get some tips, tricks, and insights on simple slider shots in this quick tutorial.

Nov 23, 2020

Acrylic prints can be a beautiful addition to your home. But if you've never bought one, you probably have acrylic print questions. Get the answers you need in this buyer's guide.

Nov 20, 2020

To stabilize a camera doesn't always mean having a tripod. Instead, there are many tripod alternatives and makeshift tripods you can use to stabilize your camera.

Nov 20, 2020

What is focal length? How does it differ from effective focal length? In this tutorial, we'll shed light on the differences between the two.

Nov 17, 2020

These underused Photoshop tools can help you unlock your creativity and create more impactful images.

Nov 17, 2020

Search no more for the best laptops for photographers under $1000. This list includes five of the top picks based on specs, features, and price.

Nov 16, 2020

"I'm going to use ND filters" is one thing. Knowing which ND filter you need is another. In this guide, we'll compare and contrast common types of ND filters.

Nov 16, 2020

The GoPro Hero 8 Black has since been replaced with the Hero 9 Black, but it's still a feature-rich action camera with plenty of mods to make it a great camera for you.

Nov 16, 2020