Bad joke to pull on photographers gear

7 months 5 days ago #657493 by Eric A
Bad taste in thinking this would be funny at all.  I agree with Gary, this is vandalism here. 

My Camera Bag:

Canon 7D | 50mm f/1.2 | 17-40mm f/4 | 70-200mm f/2.8 | 320EX | 580EXII

Photo Comments

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 months 4 days ago #657557 by Jackson Rieger
Speaking of insurance, would insurance cover stupidity like this?  

Photo Comments

7 months 4 days ago #657561 by Nikon Shooter
… would possibly fall within the deductible amount!

Light is free… capturing it is not!
This person is a posting maniac and deserves a #1 badge!Top Poster
Photo Comments

7 months 4 days ago #657677 by Flash Steven
It should be something covered and dinged on the not so smart persons insurance.  :nunu:

Canon 7D w/grip, Canon 40D, Canon 70-200mm f2.8 IS L Canon MPE 65mm f2.8 macro; Sigma 70-300mm f2.8; Sigma 150mm f2.8 macro; Sigma 8-16mm f4.5-5.6
Photo Comments

7 months 3 days ago #657796 by Fran Welch
That's not a good friend, I would be so disappointed.  

Photo Comments

7 months 2 days ago #657966 by effron
I may have not been able to control my anger, might have popped the playful dork....

Why so serious?
Photo Comments

7 months 7 hours ago #658113 by Rob Conley
It's funny, I was just watching a video on best camera hacks and the person was putting chap stick all on his lens to create this blurry effect.  I saw that and was like WTH are they telling people to do this for?   Then I jump on here to see this thread, geez, what is wrong with people??  

Photo Comments

7 months 5 hours ago #658116 by Piechura

Rob Conley wrote: It's funny, I was just watching a video on best camera hacks and the person was putting chap stick all on his lens to create this blurry effect.  I saw that and was like WTH are they telling people to do this for?   Then I jump on here to see this thread, geez, what is wrong with people??  

If you wanted to do that, you'd at least have the good sense to put the chapstick on a cheap UV filter or something rather than directly on the lens..

7 months 1 hour ago #658148 by Rob Conley

Piechura wrote:

Rob Conley wrote: It's funny, I was just watching a video on best camera hacks and the person was putting chap stick all on his lens to create this blurry effect.  I saw that and was like WTH are they telling people to do this for?   Then I jump on here to see this thread, geez, what is wrong with people??  

If you wanted to do that, you'd at least have the good sense to put the chapstick on a cheap UV filter or something rather than directly on the lens..

True!

Photo Comments

6 months 4 weeks ago #658196 by Tim Dordeck
I know the video you talking about Peter McKinnon did that.  Nope, keep chap stick off your lens. 

Photo Comments

1.62M

• Facebook

802,251 / Likes

• Twitter

205,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Sony a7S II might be almost five years old, but as you'll see in this Sony a7S II review, it still packs a mighty punch with a small price tag.

Mar 23, 2020

In this Nikon D780 review, learn about the D780's features, specs, video capabilities, and more. Also learn how to score a discounted price on a D780 and how you can extend your gear budget!

Mar 13, 2020

In the Sony a6000 vs Sony a6100 battle, which one comes out on top? One offers a lower price tag while the other has more updated features. Find out which camera is best for you in this buyer's guide.

Mar 13, 2020

The Canon EOS RP is an entry-level camera that has some excellent features. In this Canon EOS RP review, learn all about its pros, cons, features, price, and more!

Mar 03, 2020

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

Photography bags and camera bags should not only be comfortable to carry, but functional, durable, and help you organize your gear too. These bags do the trick!

Apr 08, 2020

This Max Art Pro canvas print review offers insights into the quality of Max Art Pro canvases, as well as a few things about Max Art Pro, like their products, promo codes, return policy, and more.

Apr 08, 2020

Dragging big, heavy, and complicated lighting gear around simply isn't necessary. With these portable lighting tips, you can get the light you need without the frustration and expenditure of money!

Apr 07, 2020

In this Nations Photo Lab metal print review, learn about the quality of my metal print, as well as details about Nations Photo Lab, Nations Photo Lab products, and much more!

Apr 07, 2020

With these tips for photographing real estate, you'll learn how to prep a home for photos in the springtime for maximum visual appeal.

Apr 07, 2020

Shutterfly is a household name for photographic prints. In this Shutterfly metal print review, find out if this popular Shutterfly product is a must or if you should skip it.

Apr 06, 2020

The mirrorless vs. DSLR debate has raged for years. So which one is best for 2020? Find out in this camera gear comparison guide.

Apr 06, 2020

To create a vlog people want to watch, you need the right vlogging accessories. But you don't have to spend a fortune on accessories for vlogging...get some budget-friendly recommendations!

Apr 06, 2020