4 years 4 months ago #666600 by Neil Dulay
I would have been pissed!  

Photo Comments
4 years 4 months ago #666609 by effron
What a couple dorks.

Why so serious?
Photo Comments
4 years 4 months ago #666626 by Pettigrew
What's funny is he tossed the box thinking it would save him from walking.  Then he ended up having to walk all the way back.  

Canon EOS 7D SLR | XT W/18-55 Kit Lens | Canon 50mm 1.8 | Tamron 17-50mm 2.8 | Canon 28-105mm | Canon 75-300mm | Canon 100mm 2.8 Macro | Canon 100-400
Photo Comments
4 years 4 months ago #666646 by Overread
Anyone else watching this video and thinking that video quality is nice and that I need a NEST? :rofl:

But yeah, those FedEx guys dropped the ball, no pun intended!  

Photo Comments
4 years 4 months ago #666727 by effron
We should note its just a couple dudes that work (or worked) for FedEx...I've seen the same and worse from UPS drivers, USPS drivers and DHL, etc....That's certainly NOT company policy and most of the people working for those delivery companies are conscientious......
Had that been my lens and I saw the video prior to opening I'd have been tempted to return it post haste.

Why so serious?
Photo Comments
4 years 4 months ago #666815 by Colorado Mike
While these things are shipped to handle drops like this, there is zero excuse for this sort of handling.  I would have been ticked off as well.  

+1 I'm with you effron, I would have sent this back.  

Photo Comments
4 years 4 months ago #666821 by MYoung
So so so  bad!  Come on FedEx

Photo Comments
4 years 4 months ago #666902 by icepics
This doesn't look real. The truck is plain white, unmarked - no FedEx logo. The first guy is in khaki shorts and a dark hoodie - FedEx drivers wear dark blue uniforms (although this could be trainee I guess??).

The second guy has on a shirt and cap with a FedEx logo but - you can find those on ebay! lol And he's wearing a flannel shirt over it...

On the FedEx site there are pictures of their uniforms, that's what I see drivers wearing and I'm home during the day to see them often enough!

The person who is doing the channel where this was posted joined this summer and only has 5 videos. And this is supposed to be a photographer? There is one doing real estate by that name that shows up but I wonder if this could be a scam? identity theft? somebody with a grudge against FedEx? or what...

Sharon
Photo Comments
4 years 4 months ago #666920 by Moe
I agree, what’s with the non-branded truck?

Photo Comments
4 years 4 months ago #666925 by Office Guy
These don't look like FedEx drivers, nor does that truck.  I smell something fishing.  

Photo Comments
4 years 4 months ago #666943 by effron

Office Guy wrote: These don't look like FedEx drivers, nor does that truck.  I smell something fishing.  

All delivery firms hire a lot of temps this time of year. 

Why so serious?
Photo Comments
4 years 4 months ago #666973 by Prago
+1 staged

SWM into chainsaws and hockey masks seeks like-minded SWF. No weirdos, please
Photo Comments
4 years 4 months ago #667007 by Soccer Mom
When have you ever seen a FexEx driver look like that?  Drive a unmarked van like that?  This was done likely to earn money off YouTube.  That's my 2 cents.  

Canon 7D, 18-55mm, 55-250mm, 70-200mm L f/2.8, 100mm and 17-55mm f/2.8
Photo Comments
4 years 4 months ago #667136 by Zorka
That guy looks creepy 

Photo Comments

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024

The Leica SL2-S is an attractive, premium mirrorless camera with photo and video specs that are sure to impress. And with the legendary Leica name, you know this camera exudes quality!

Mar 26, 2024
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

Blue hour photography might not be as well known as golden hour photography, but it is every bit as good a time to create epic images of landscapes. Learn how in this quick tutorial!

Apr 17, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

Moving from taking snapshots of your dog to creating beautiful images doesn’t have to be that difficult! Use the tips outlined in this dog photography guide, and you’ll get better results in no time.

Apr 15, 2024

Acrylic print photos are a beautiful way to display your favorite images. But they don’t come without some questions. Get all the answers you need about this medium in this guide!

Apr 15, 2024

Where do you get your landscape photography inspiration? Is it from masters like Ansel Adams? Or perhaps viewing art from other genres? We’ve got these and a few other sources for you to check out!

Apr 10, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

Too often, affordable online printing companies don’t meet your expectations of what a print should look like. But there are some choices that combine affordability with superb quality!

Apr 09, 2024

Self-critique is an important component of your journey to improving as a photographer. Use these simple tips about critiquing your work as a means to make faster progress with your art.

Apr 08, 2024