Hasselblad H6D-100C reviews on Amazon

4 years 2 months ago #672071 by I shoot RAW
Have you read the reviews on Amazon for Hasselblad cameras?  You should, some of these are a laugh!  

"Really Really awesome cam. I only had to sell 2 of my children and my right leg for this camera but it was WAY worth it. Hoping they can add accessories such as wheels and a steering wheel so I can eventually use this as my new car as well."

" Divorced, Broke, But Amazing Camera
Reviewed in the United States on November 27, 2018This camera is amazing. It can see my entire family in one shot and that is incredible. I like the others had to sell my house and my wifes suv but totally worth it in the end. If anyone is looking to order this please don't forget the shutter zoom to see the whole world."

"I absolutely love this camera! It’s basically all I have left after I divorced the wife and broke the bank to buy it. Soon I’ll finally be able to take pictures with slightly better quality than my iPhone 4, all I have to do is sell the house to afford a lens."

"I fell madly in love with this camera. I don’t care if l got broke as long I enjoy my passion. Now I take pictures on the road and became fit and lost weight. Photography on pedals! I lost my car but I got a Schwinn."

"I sold my left kidney, my beat up honda civic 1997, and 4 of my dogs plus getting a loan to get this camera, WELL WORTH THE MONEY!! the quality is amazing and im about to make my money back so i can get all the stuff back that i sold for this camera"

https://www.amazon.com/Hasselblad-H6D-100C-Medium-Format-Camera/dp/B01MZGKDGE/ref=sr_1_6?keywords=Hasselblad&qid=1578584052&sr=8-6#customerReviews

Wasn't me :)
Photo Comments
4 years 2 months ago #672113 by Joe Peterson
LMAO!!!!

Photo Comments
4 years 2 months ago #672118 by Tim Wiener
Good laugh, I wonder how many of these are 'verified buyers' vs people just messing around. 

Photo Comments
4 years 2 months ago #672157 by Travis Brunson
PPPPSSSSTTTTTTTT   :rofl:

4 years 2 months ago #672198 by effron
Amusing, I never owned a hasselblad, or a cadillac.

Why so serious?
Photo Comments
4 years 2 months ago #672218 by Chris Briggs
That's funny, good post

Photo Comments
4 years 2 months ago #672240 by Mark T
Even if I had the $$, I wouldn't buy one.  Just over rated.

Photo Comments
4 years 2 months ago #672374 by Glen Mosley
Overpriced camera that is a sucker for comments like these.  But funny all the same! 

Photo Comments
4 years 2 months ago #672485 by Matt VanDyke
I wish I had the money to throw down on one of these.  

With that said, those comments are FUN-EEEEE

Photo Comments

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Leica SL2-S is an attractive, premium mirrorless camera with photo and video specs that are sure to impress. And with the legendary Leica name, you know this camera exudes quality!

Mar 26, 2024

The Sigma fp L is a compact full-frame camera with a 61-megapixel sensor, 4K video capabilities, in-body image stabilization, and weather-sealed construction. What’s not to like?!

Mar 19, 2024

The Canon 1DX Mark III is a big, burly professional camera packed with top-end features. Is it worth the investment in 2024? Find out in this detailed review!

Mar 04, 2024

In the OM-1 vs OM-5 debate, which camera comes out on top? Though they’re different cameras for different purposes, comparing them head to head clarifies which is best for your needs.

Mar 01, 2024

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

Time management is a critical skill to master when you’re a photographer. But how do you get the most out of the limited time you have? Check out this guide to learn a few tricks!

Mar 27, 2024

The Leica SL2-S is an attractive, premium mirrorless camera with photo and video specs that are sure to impress. And with the legendary Leica name, you know this camera exudes quality!

Mar 26, 2024

Opening a photography business means undertaking various photography marketing strategies to promote your work. But you don’t want to do the same old thing - try these unique ideas!

Mar 22, 2024

The Canon EOS 80D might be a few years old, but it’s nevertheless a quality camera to invest in as a beginner or enthusiast looking for a mid-range DSLR with tons of lens options.

Mar 22, 2024

Wedding consultations are a critical part of a wedding photography gig. It’s when you learn about the couple and their wants, and present them with how you will meet those desires.

Mar 22, 2024

If you're looking for the best metal print of 2023, you'll find it from Artbeat Studios. After months of testing, Artbeat Studios beat out the competition!

Mar 21, 2024

Getting the best video shots on your camera or smartphone requires you to understand the fundamentals of composition and video editing. It helps to have the appropriate gear, too!

Mar 20, 2024

It’s easy to lose your inspiration behind the lens, especially as a beginner. These creative photography projects can help inspire you to try new techniques and improve your photos.

Mar 20, 2024