Hasselblad H6D-100C reviews on Amazon

1 month 2 weeks ago #672071 by I shoot RAW
Have you read the reviews on Amazon for Hasselblad cameras?  You should, some of these are a laugh!  

"Really Really awesome cam. I only had to sell 2 of my children and my right leg for this camera but it was WAY worth it. Hoping they can add accessories such as wheels and a steering wheel so I can eventually use this as my new car as well."

" Divorced, Broke, But Amazing Camera
Reviewed in the United States on November 27, 2018This camera is amazing. It can see my entire family in one shot and that is incredible. I like the others had to sell my house and my wifes suv but totally worth it in the end. If anyone is looking to order this please don't forget the shutter zoom to see the whole world."

"I absolutely love this camera! It’s basically all I have left after I divorced the wife and broke the bank to buy it. Soon I’ll finally be able to take pictures with slightly better quality than my iPhone 4, all I have to do is sell the house to afford a lens."

"I fell madly in love with this camera. I don’t care if l got broke as long I enjoy my passion. Now I take pictures on the road and became fit and lost weight. Photography on pedals! I lost my car but I got a Schwinn."

"I sold my left kidney, my beat up honda civic 1997, and 4 of my dogs plus getting a loan to get this camera, WELL WORTH THE MONEY!! the quality is amazing and im about to make my money back so i can get all the stuff back that i sold for this camera"

https://www.amazon.com/Hasselblad-H6D-100C-Medium-Format-Camera/dp/B01MZGKDGE/ref=sr_1_6?keywords=Hasselblad&qid=1578584052&sr=8-6#customerReviews

Wasn't me :)
Photo Comments

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 month 2 weeks ago #672113 by Joe Peterson
LMAO!!!!

Photo Comments

1 month 2 weeks ago #672118 by Tim Wiener
Good laugh, I wonder how many of these are 'verified buyers' vs people just messing around. 

Photo Comments

1 month 1 week ago #672157 by Travis Brunson
PPPPSSSSTTTTTTTT   :rofl:

1 month 1 week ago #672198 by effron
Amusing, I never owned a hasselblad, or a cadillac.

Why so serious?
This person is a posting maniac and deserves a #1 badge!Top Poster
No one kicks up there feet next to the water cooler better than this person.  Top poster - LoungeLounge Guru
Photo Comments

1 month 1 week ago #672218 by Chris Briggs
That's funny, good post

Photo Comments

1 month 1 week ago #672240 by Mark T
Even if I had the $$, I wouldn't buy one.  Just over rated.

Photo Comments

1 month 1 week ago #672374 by Glen Mosley
Overpriced camera that is a sucker for comments like these.  But funny all the same! 

Photo Comments

1 month 1 week ago #672485 by Matt VanDyke
I wish I had the money to throw down on one of these.  

With that said, those comments are FUN-EEEEE

Photo Comments

1.62M

• Facebook

802,251 / Likes

• Twitter

205,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Olympus OM-D E-M10 III vs OM-D E-M5 II debate has raged for nearly three years. So which of these micro four thirds cameras is right for you? Find out in this comparison review!

Feb 17, 2020

In this Leica SL Typ 601 review, learn why this camera is still a marvel five years after its release, and find out where you can get the best deals on used versions.

Feb 14, 2020

In a Sony a9 vs Sony a9 II comparison, you might think the a9 II would be the clear winner. Not so fast! The older a9 has a distinct advantage - a much better price.

Feb 12, 2020

There are tons of options in terms of a camera on a budget. But with so many choices, it's hard to know what the ultimate deals are. Here are three top choices for budget-friendly DSLRs.

Feb 12, 2020
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

The holy trinity of landscape photography lenses includes three zooms - a wide-angle, a standard, and a telephoto. If you can fill out your kit with these lenses, you'll be sitting pretty!

Feb 20, 2020

Photo by Goh Rhy Yan on Unsplash While it's no secret that China heavily relies on state surveillance to mediate their country...

Feb 20, 2020

Making great videos requires that you have the capability to record superb sound. Get critical audio recording tips in this tutorial on audio tips for videographers.

Feb 19, 2020

With these urban photography tips you'll have a better idea of the gear you need and the compositional choices to make in order to get the best shots.

Feb 18, 2020

jungle photography, jungle photography tips, landscape photography, landscape photography gear

Feb 18, 2020

Starting a photography business requires you to do it in a way that is legitimate and legal. Get some critical tips on how to make your photography business legal in this quick tutorial.

Feb 17, 2020

Getting a beautiful canvas print requires much more than finding a good printer. Instead, you need to consider the various canvas print options in order to get the best-looking results.

Feb 17, 2020

The Olympus OM-D E-M10 III vs OM-D E-M5 II debate has raged for nearly three years. So which of these micro four thirds cameras is right for you? Find out in this comparison review!

Feb 17, 2020