Photo Comments
4 years 1 month ago #679120 by Brisbane-Wedding-Photographer
Good share, thank you.

Photo Comments
4 years 1 month ago #679131 by Nikon Shooter

effron wrote: Not my future.

Not YOUR very own future… no one is so important when it comes
to epidemiology but that line of viruses is changing quite fast. It is
a threat to only one thing: the whole of us.

Not the only threat to humanity though, some politicians are too.

Light is free… capturing it is not!
Photo Comments
4 years 1 month ago #679145 by effron
The media is provoking panic, probably for political reasons. I'll not participate.

Why so serious?
Photo Comments
4 years 1 month ago #679162 by Nikon Shooter
You possibly mean you're media. I am monitoring three
national media — Australia, Canada and Europe at large,
and I see more sensible output from these.

Photo Comments
4 years 1 month ago #679193 by Carry
Yes media is blowing things up.  But you can CDC and see how serious this is.  Like it or not,  we don't have a choice to participate or pass with this.  You can turn down the volume on certain media noise, but that doesn't change circumstances.  This video brings up some good points, and taught me a few things too.  

Photo Comments
4 years 1 month ago #679212 by effron
Of course take it serious, but panic and hysteria are more damaging than the disease. The cities could become dangerous.

Why so serious?
Photo Comments
4 years 1 month ago #679213 by effron

Nikon Shooter wrote: You possibly mean you're media. I am monitoring three
national media — Australia, Canada and Europe at large,
and I see more sensible output from these.

That's interesting, we get a couple canadia stations and they're as bad as our networks. 

Why so serious?
Photo Comments
4 years 1 month ago #679246 by Ian Stone
I bet in the next few weeks we are going to have crazy numbers of cases shooting up, and mandatory bans from leaving homes nationwide.

+1 Thank you China. 

Photo Comments
4 years 1 month ago #679247 by Nikon Shooter

Ian Stone wrote: I bet in the next few weeks we are going to have crazy numbers of cases shooting up, and mandatory bans from leaving homes nationwide. +1 Thank you China. 

… and you'd win, Ian.

The problem is the delay due to the incubation time. Before being
counted as affected, many vectors have done the contamination.
You never know where they are but where they have been!

Photo Comments
4 years 1 month ago #679312 by MYoung

Brisbane-Wedding-Photographer wrote: Good share, thank you.

:agree:   Yep, my thoughts as well.

It's nuts out there.  Can't wait for things to be back to normal.  People are just freaking out and going overboard.  

Photo Comments
4 years 1 month ago #679351 by effron
Lots getting sick, some will die but most will recover with no lasting damage. 
I'm always optimistic.

Why so serious?
Photo Comments
4 years 1 month ago #679355 by Nikon Shooter

effron wrote: That's interesting, we get a couple canadia stations and they're as bad as our networks. 

I have only access to CBC… there is good and bad
everywhere and it is a matter of proportions, I think.

Photo Comments

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024

The Leica SL2-S is an attractive, premium mirrorless camera with photo and video specs that are sure to impress. And with the legendary Leica name, you know this camera exudes quality!

Mar 26, 2024

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

Are you ready to upgrade your camera? Before buying new, you might consider the value of purchasing used gear to save money.

Apr 18, 2024

The Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV is a micro four thirds camera released in 2020. It’s an entry-level system along with the OM-D E-M5 Mark III. Use this guide to determine which one is best for you!

Apr 17, 2024

Blue hour photography might not be as well known as golden hour photography, but it is every bit as good a time to create epic images of landscapes. Learn how in this quick tutorial!

Apr 17, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

Moving from taking snapshots of your dog to creating beautiful images doesn’t have to be that difficult! Use the tips outlined in this dog photography guide, and you’ll get better results in no time.

Apr 15, 2024

Acrylic print photos are a beautiful way to display your favorite images. But they don’t come without some questions. Get all the answers you need about this medium in this guide!

Apr 15, 2024

Where do you get your landscape photography inspiration? Is it from masters like Ansel Adams? Or perhaps viewing art from other genres? We’ve got these and a few other sources for you to check out!

Apr 10, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024