Any Kodak stock price??

1 month 3 weeks ago #692307 by Dan Spade
@#$%#!!!  

Any of you Kodak stock holders?  Did you see the price increase?  1200% increase?? Turns out Kodak has a drug making side.  Dang, wish I had some of their stock.  But seriously who would have known?

Hope some of you have stock and were able to ring the bell!

Photo Comments
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 month 2 weeks ago #692456 by Crammer
I read that they had to freeze trading 10 times on that stock.  Likely so many people who had been sitting in the stock for years selling fast! 

Photo Comments

1 month 2 weeks ago #692522 by Ian Stone
But wasn't this based on some off record verbal deal Kodak made with Trump?   So if Trump loses the election, what happens with the Kodak deal?  

Photo Comments

1 month 2 weeks ago - 1 month 2 weeks ago #692533 by garyrhook

Ian Stone wrote: But wasn't this based on some off record verbal deal Kodak made with Trump?   So if Trump loses the election, what happens with the Kodak deal?  

Don't you think you need an answer to the first part first? Or perhaps a better question is, how do you think the government actually works? Off the record verbal deal? What are you talking about?

A quick google reminded me of the awarding of a large pharmaceutical contract to Kodak. That was the only reason for the jump, which corrected by over 25% within two days. Nothing "off the record" here, just supposition by investors looking to make a buck off the swing in the stock price.

The government can likely cancel the contract at any point. What I would expect as that when the new administration takes over, a review of the contract and progress will happen, and hopefully some progress will have been made.

No matter what, this looks someone did someone a favor. We'll see if anything ugly crops up.

Photo Comments

1 month 2 weeks ago #692546 by Garbo
I know what he is talking about.  An article that surfaced on Yahoo last week spoke about this and in comments someone or a bunch of people were talking about all sorts of conspiracy theories.   

Nikon D300: 24-70 2.8 | 70-200 2.8 VR |Sigma 150 2.8 | 50 1.4 | SB-800
Photo Comments

1 month 2 weeks ago #692558 by Overread
Wow, good for Kodak.  It's a shame they filed for BK back in 2012, but is good to see they are doing what it takes to survive.  

Photo Comments

1 month 2 weeks ago #692639 by Kenta
So are they completely pulling out of photography industry and become a drug maker or doing both?

Photo Comments

1 month 2 weeks ago #692758 by Paulina K
Price is back down in the $13 range today

1 month 2 weeks ago #692785 by Garbo
How many people are considering the stock now down at $13?  Could we see a spike up when the release a favorable drug?

Photo Comments

1 month 2 weeks ago #692860 by KenMan
Man, I wish I had some of their stock.  I would have cashed out so quick!!

Photo Comments

1 month 2 weeks ago #692959 by Macon B
Now they are under investigation 

1 month 1 week ago #693083 by KENT MELTON
Yep inside trading!  

:pinch:

Photo Comments

1 month 1 week ago #693131 by Garbo
Someone stands to be in deep do do 

Photo Comments

• Facebook

802,251 / Likes

• Twitter

205,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Canon 7D Mark II might be more than five years old, but for sports and wildlife photographers, it's still a great - and affordable - option.

Sep 15, 2020

The Canon PowerShot G5 X II is a high-end compact camera. The question is, is it the right camera for you? Find out in this Canon PowerShot G5 X II review.

Sep 09, 2020

This detailed Olympus OM-D E-M1X review will introduce you to the features, specs, pros, cons, and more of this high-powered sports and action photography camera.

Sep 07, 2020

In this Canon EOS 6D review, learn about this cameras features, specs, image quality, video performance, price, and more!

Aug 26, 2020
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

There are many benefits of curved monitors, not the least of which is reduced eye strain. But they also enhance your post-processing experience.

Sep 21, 2020

Learning how to get better at landscape photography is a matter of following a few simple rules. Get better results by following these easy techniques!

Sep 18, 2020

To get good audio for YouTube videos, you need to follow a few "rules of the road."

Sep 16, 2020

Lens filters are a crucial component of a landscape photography kit. But you can't just have them, you need to know how to use them too. Learn what lens filter mistakes to avoid in this tutorial.

Sep 16, 2020

Use these simple photography marketing tips to expand the footprint of your business and be more efficient in communicating with potential clients.

Sep 16, 2020

Our list of gifts for photographers under $50 will give you all the ideas you need to get your favorite photographer an awesome holiday gift this year.

Sep 15, 2020

The Canon 7D Mark II might be more than five years old, but for sports and wildlife photographers, it's still a great - and affordable - option.

Sep 15, 2020

The new GoPro Hero 9 Black will soon be announced, and based on the rumors, it looks to be a huge leap forward from the GoPro Hero 8 Black.

Sep 15, 2020