Booking overseas travel yet?

3 years 2 months ago #708723 by Uplander
Anyone started to book overseas travel yet?  I'm getting kind of itchy and would like to head to Iceland before winter months are fried.

Photo Comments
3 years 2 months ago - 3 years 2 months ago #708724 by Nikon Shooter
Did you just resurface from the Titanic?
Don't you read the news?

Often at walking distance, pharmacist make excellent creams
against all those terrible itching.  STAY HOME • STAY SAFE

Trump is out but not your country… it is getting closer to the
half a million victims mark every day, hour, and minute.  :nunu:

Light is free… capturing it is not!
Photo Comments
3 years 2 months ago #708797 by Robert Chen
Funny that you bring that up, just last week I was thinking about this.  However I'm going to see how things are next month, mid month rather.  

Nikon D300 24-70mm f2.8
70-200mm f2.8
50mm f1.4 & 50mm f1.8
105mm f2.8
2 SB800

Photo Comments
3 years 2 months ago #708832 by db3348
Too early yet for us Australians to book for travel for anywhere other than N.Z.  Most of us probably won't be able to get out until 2022,  exceptions being Olympic atheletes going to Tokyo or professional sports teams .

Photo Comments
3 years 2 months ago #709085 by Joe Peterson
Flights are pretty cheap right now, but its still up in the air if you have to lock yourself away for 2 weeks when traveling AND countries still are restrictive to travelers.  

Photo Comments
3 years 2 months ago #709123 by Jeffster
No, but have been thinking about it.  This summer we are thinking about doing some overloading around the country.  Might wait till 2022 for international travel.  We'll see, how things go this year.  

Photo Comments
3 years 2 months ago #709215 by digitalpimp
Honestly we thought about it, and likely everything would be OK.  But in the end, we decided to just travel around the USA for 2021.  

Photo Comments
3 years 2 months ago #709253 by Scott Klubeck
No way, most places you travel too will have you lock yourself in a hotel room for a couple weeks, get tested, then you can walk around.  No thank you.  

Photo Comments
3 years 2 months ago #709279 by Overread
I think perhaps in 4-5 months things will be much better, seems like vaccinations are moving along quicker now.

Photo Comments
3 years 2 months ago #709808 by Pete Franko
Too many restrictions yet.  Numbers are going down all over, but restrictions are still out there.  I'd hold out for a couple months yet.  

Photo Comments
3 years 2 months ago #709858 by H Rocky
Heck, I'm not booking domestic travel yet!  Wish I was traveling elsewhere, but going to keep things local.  

Photo Comments
3 years 2 months ago #710015 by Crammer
I'm with you, sticking home or at least local till things officially blow over a tad more.  

Photo Comments
3 years 1 month ago #710300 by Foxy Girl
No, but I want to go to Scotland superbad this year! 

Photo Comments
3 years 1 month ago #710343 by Rob Conley
Nope, but have been looking for fall time frame. 

Photo Comments
3 years 1 month ago #710570 by Joe Peterson

digitalpimp wrote: Honestly we thought about it, and likely everything would be OK.  But in the end, we decided to just travel around the USA for 2021.  

Pretty much the same here as well.  

Photo Comments

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024

The Leica SL2-S is an attractive, premium mirrorless camera with photo and video specs that are sure to impress. And with the legendary Leica name, you know this camera exudes quality!

Mar 26, 2024

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

Moving from taking snapshots of your dog to creating beautiful images doesn’t have to be that difficult! Use the tips outlined in this dog photography guide, and you’ll get better results in no time.

Apr 15, 2024

Acrylic print photos are a beautiful way to display your favorite images. But they don’t come without some questions. Get all the answers you need about this medium in this guide!

Apr 15, 2024

Where do you get your landscape photography inspiration? Is it from masters like Ansel Adams? Or perhaps viewing art from other genres? We’ve got these and a few other sources for you to check out!

Apr 10, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

Too often, affordable online printing companies don’t meet your expectations of what a print should look like. But there are some choices that combine affordability with superb quality!

Apr 09, 2024

Self-critique is an important component of your journey to improving as a photographer. Use these simple tips about critiquing your work as a means to make faster progress with your art.

Apr 08, 2024

With these easy iPhone photography tips, you can maximize the functionality of your iPhone’s camera and get much-improved results for portraits, landscapes, and any other genre!

Apr 05, 2024