What photography travel plans do you have for 2021

2 years 10 months ago #718718 by Amy Porter
Just being nosy and seeing are most traveling is all my post is doing here today.  Have you made plans or have started to travel yet for photography inspired trips?

Photo Comments
2 years 10 months ago #718765 by Sawyer
Washington state coast line!  Thors Well in Oregon! 

Canon 5D Mark II | Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM | Canon 35L | Sigma 85 1.4 | Helios 44M-6 58mm(M42) | Zeiss 50mm 1.4 (C/Y) | Canon 135L | (2) 430EX II
Photo Comments
2 years 10 months ago #718803 by db3348
When the interstate travel frenzy and lock downs subside to a more stable level ,  revisit some of my favourite interstate destinations ,  particularly Victoria , South Australia & Tasmania .
When it starts to warm up (we're now in winter in south hemisphere) might explore more .

Photo Comments
2 years 10 months ago #718817 by Dan-BeechCreek
To be honest with you I always drive miles away to shoot but realized I may be missing out at home. I'm going to explore the local area, do some street photography and maybe get to know the place I call home better.

2 years 10 months ago #718949 by Ian Stone
First week of July during holiday we will be upstate NY towards Lake George.  Camping, relaxing and photographing nature.  I haven't been up there since I was a kid!

Photo Comments
2 years 10 months ago #718951 by Nikon Shooter
My only plan is to catch up on business covid cost me!

Light is free… capturing it is not!
Photo Comments
2 years 10 months ago #719114 by Photo Amigo
I had been planning to head up to Michigan, but might head to the gulf instead 

2 years 10 months ago #719154 by Ozzie_Traveller
G'day Amy

Good to hear that plenty of us are planning to get out 'n about once the opportunity arises and for us as retired people, that opportunity is with us all the time :)

For the last 3 months we have been meandering around eastern Aus, we have done "only" about 7000km of travels and we'll be back home for a month soon, before doing another 3-months from August onwards

With Aus having the covid disaster mostly under control it is overseas arrivals causing our covid numbers to be counted in the 10s or 20s nationally, the issues of covid infection for us personally is very, very remote ~ unlike too many coutries, US included, around the world

Phil from the great land Downunder
www.flickr.com/photos/ozzie_traveller/sets/

2 years 10 months ago #719255 by Storz
We are planing on getting down to Myrtle Beach in August.  Now that I own a nice camera, I'm going to be snapping shots along the way! 

2 years 9 months ago #719623 by Tim Burg
Nothing terribly exciting, just around here sort of stuff.  I'll wait till 2022 and see how things are with the travel industry. 

Photo Comments
2 years 9 months ago #719641 by Overread
If travel bans lift, then heading to France in September.  

Photo Comments
2 years 9 months ago #719676 by Ozzie_Traveller

Overread wrote: If travel bans lift, then heading to France in September.  

QANTAS Australia have announced to their shareholders that they do not expect international tourist travel to start before 2022.  Business & emergency travel with the associated 14-day quarantine requirements in so many countries deters many from jumping onto an aircraft

2 years 8 months ago #721514 by Storz
Trip is right around the corner, now I'm wondering if things are going to be all locked up again! 

2 years 8 months ago #721631 by EOS Man
Nothing exciting  :(

5D Mark II | 50mm f/1.4 EX | 24-70mm f/2.8L | 70-200mm f/2.8L | 430EX
Photo Comments
2 years 8 months ago #721718 by Inez Villarin
Other than WPPI, nothing.  Going to dive back into things in 2022.  

Photo Comments

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024

The Leica SL2-S is an attractive, premium mirrorless camera with photo and video specs that are sure to impress. And with the legendary Leica name, you know this camera exudes quality!

Mar 26, 2024

The Sigma fp L is a compact full-frame camera with a 61-megapixel sensor, 4K video capabilities, in-body image stabilization, and weather-sealed construction. What’s not to like?!

Mar 19, 2024
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

Acrylic print photos are a beautiful way to display your favorite images. But they don’t come without some questions. Get all the answers you need about this medium in this guide!

Apr 15, 2024

Where do you get your landscape photography inspiration? Is it from masters like Ansel Adams? Or perhaps viewing art from other genres? We’ve got these and a few other sources for you to check out!

Apr 10, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

Too often, affordable online printing companies don’t meet your expectations of what a print should look like. But there are some choices that combine affordability with superb quality!

Apr 09, 2024

Self-critique is an important component of your journey to improving as a photographer. Use these simple tips about critiquing your work as a means to make faster progress with your art.

Apr 08, 2024

With these easy iPhone photography tips, you can maximize the functionality of your iPhone’s camera and get much-improved results for portraits, landscapes, and any other genre!

Apr 05, 2024

A small camera backpack is the perfect vessel for carrying your photography kit. The problem is there’s so many to choose from! Use this guide for details on three top choices.

Apr 04, 2024

In the great Canon R6 vs R6 Mark II, which one is best? Is it the original, groundbreaking R6 or the mildly updated and newer R6 Mark II? Let’s dive in and find out!

Apr 03, 2024