PT appreciation thread(In loving Memory of Photobud and Nikon Shooter)

13 years 1 week ago #43399 by FMVPhotography
www.photographytalk.com/photo-galleries?func=viewphoto&id=16389

I think this is mine for the day..... the thumbnail gives the impression of real horses but I wasn't dissapointed to see it's a statue as it's such a striking image!

13 years 1 week ago #43430 by Scotty

FMVPhotography wrote: www.photographytalk.com/photo-galleries?func=viewphoto&id=16389

I think this is mine for the day..... the thumbnail gives the impression of real horses but I wasn't dissapointed to see it's a statue as it's such a striking image!

I love it, gives you a sense of power!

When the last candle has been blown out
and the last glass of champagne has been drunk
All that you are left with are the memories and the images-David Cooke.

Photo Comments
The following user(s) said Thank You: FMVPhotography
13 years 1 week ago - 13 years 1 week ago #43453 by photobod
Right heres where I have to confess to being extremely thick ( its quite surprising that i even know how to operate a camera ) how do I create the link when I find a photo I want to post to this extremely good thread, there ive admitted it I am stupid. :toocrazy: :toocrazy: :toocrazy:

www.dcimages.org.uk
"A good photograph is one that communicate a fact, touches the heart, leaves the viewer a changed person for having seen it. It is, in a word, effective." - Irving Penn

13 years 1 week ago #43455 by Scotty

photobod wrote: Right heres where I have to confess to being extremely thick ( its quite surprising that i even know how to operate a camera ) how do I create the link when I find a photo I want to post to this extremely good thread, there ive admitted it I am stupid. :toocrazy: :toocrazy: :toocrazy:

Copy the url, i think its the icon the left of the ebay icon, itll bring up another menu that you can put the url in, and itll put it in the body of the message

Photo Comments
13 years 1 week ago - 13 years 1 week ago #43457 by FMVPhotography
Hey photobod,

No worries, we weren't all born with this stuff in our heads!

Copy the URL - or web address at the top of the screen of the image you've found by highlighting it (drag cursor over it) and right clicking and selecting copy - or if you are really nifty - press 'Ctrl and c' together.... Once in here just right click and select paste or impress us by hitting 'Ctrl and v' together........

Voila!!

!

Attachments:
13 years 1 week ago #43459 by photobod
Thanks Scotty

www.dcimages.org.uk
"A good photograph is one that communicate a fact, touches the heart, leaves the viewer a changed person for having seen it. It is, in a word, effective." - Irving Penn

13 years 1 week ago #43460 by photobod
Thanks Fay

www.dcimages.org.uk

13 years 1 week ago - 13 years 1 week ago #43462 by photobod
www.photographytalk.com/photo-galleries?func=viewphoto&id=23502

I like photos that make me smile this made me smile big style

Hey you learn something new every day thanks Fay and Scotty.

www.dcimages.org.uk

The following user(s) said Thank You: FMVPhotography
13 years 1 week ago - 13 years 1 week ago #43524 by FMVPhotography
Thanks photobod - it was a good shoot and my first baby location attempt - well a good shoot once I got the 50mm 1.4G out anyway!

Appreciated x

13 years 1 week ago #43817 by photobod

www.dcimages.org.uk

13 years 1 week ago - 13 years 1 week ago #44249 by Scotty

photobod wrote: www.photographytalk.com/photo-galleries?...c=viewphoto&id=30836

this is striking I really like it

Great choice and pic!

Heres mine for today.
Click this karl

Photo Comments
13 years 1 week ago #44254 by Karl Wertanen

Scotty wrote:

Great choice and pic!

Heres mine for today.
[url=http://]http://www.photographytalk.com/forum/photography-general-discussion/41024-pt-appreciation-thread?limit=15&start=15[/url]

Your link didnt work Scotty... It opened up a new page "untitled"..... blank screen
13 years 1 week ago #44256 by photobod

Scotty wrote:

Great choice and pic!

Heres mine for today.
[url=http://]http://www.photographytalk.com/forum/photography-general-discussion/41024-pt-appreciation-thread?limit=15&start=15[/url]

Scotty your choice wont load dont know why

www.dcimages.org.uk

13 years 1 week ago #44257 by Scotty
Fixed

Photo Comments
13 years 1 week ago #44259 by photobod

Scotty wrote:

Great choice and pic!

Heres mine for today.
Click this karl

now thats a great choice Scotty I loved it

www.dcimages.org.uk

The following user(s) said Thank You: Julie Lubick

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

The Insta360 has one of the best lineups of action cams and 360-degree cameras. With these Insta360 accessories, you can elevate your photography and videography game!

Apr 24, 2024

Creating impactful photos of landscapes depends on many factors, not the least of which is your talent behind the lens. This guide explores other elements required for the best product.

Apr 23, 2024

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Are you ready to upgrade your camera? Before buying new, you might consider the value of purchasing used gear to save money.

Apr 18, 2024

The Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV is a micro four thirds camera released in 2020. It’s an entry-level system along with the OM-D E-M5 Mark III. Use this guide to determine which one is best for you!

Apr 17, 2024

Blue hour photography might not be as well known as golden hour photography, but it is every bit as good a time to create epic images of landscapes. Learn how in this quick tutorial!

Apr 17, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

Moving from taking snapshots of your dog to creating beautiful images doesn’t have to be that difficult! Use the tips outlined in this dog photography guide, and you’ll get better results in no time.

Apr 15, 2024