What is the strangest thing in your camera bag?

12 years 4 months ago #176824 by Alex

Dori wrote: LOL!! A tool used to build and repair fences for horses etc.
Looks like this!

Kliens or kobalt... nice set of tools

Thank you for making PhotographyTalk.com your photography community of choice.
Photo Comments
12 years 4 months ago #176825 by Alex

Stealthy Ninja wrote:

Alex wrote: Would an iPad count as strange?

nah bro, my iPad goes everywhere with me basically.

You using wireless keyboard with yours?

Thank you for making PhotographyTalk.com your photography community of choice.
Photo Comments
12 years 4 months ago #176839 by boriqua latina
My makeup cosmetic case, lotion...

12 years 4 months ago #177528 by Patty Ganahl
:agree: I have dry skin during winter and always have lotion in my bag too

Photo Comments
12 years 3 months ago #186726 by aricat1
a stuffed animal

12 years 3 months ago #186727 by dw photo
I carry a 3"x3" bean bag in my bag...when I am out walking about taking scenic pics it comes in handy when u want to stablize your camera, and it's a lot lighter then a tripod/monopod.

12 years 3 months ago #186780 by Stealthy Ninja
Lunch
12 years 1 month ago #211814 by Camera Diva
Here's a good casual Sunday question. What are a few items you would consider a "Must Have" in your camera bag?

Mine are:

1. Sanitizing hand wipes
2. $50 cash
3. Power Bars

At the beginning of time there was absolutely nothing. And then it exploded! - Terry Pratchett
Photo Comments
12 years 1 month ago #211815 by Rob pix4u2
A Camera
lenses
flash
flash cable
wireless remote
flashlight
battery charger and extra battery
tripod wrench
business cards
pen & paper

Remember to engage brain before putting mouth in gear
Rob Huelsman Sr.
My Facebook www.facebook.com/ImaginACTIONPhotography

12 years 1 month ago #211816 by Darrell
camera
extra lens
tripod
flash
wipes

You will not be judged as a photographer by the pictures you take, but by the pictures you show.
12 years 1 month ago #211822 by effron
Trash bags
rubber bands
couple close pins
string
.380 auto
lens wipes
black t shirt (for BG)

Why so serious?
Photo Comments
12 years 1 month ago #211856 by Stealthy Ninja
Rubber Gloves
Sword
Pistol
Bullets
Sniper rifle
4 feet rubber tubing
Nylon rope
Large garbage bags
Shovel
Camera for documenting the event
12 years 1 month ago #211857 by Jim Photo
Spare batteries
Snacks
Knife
Lighter

Photo Comments
12 years 1 month ago #211868 by geoffellis

Camera Diva wrote: Here's a good casual Sunday question. What are a few items you would consider a "Must Have" in your camera bag?

Mine are:

1. Sanitizing hand wipes
2. $50 cash
3. Power Bars

Heres a good monday question... why dont you consider a camera or lenses to be must haves in your camera bag?
12 years 1 month ago #211870 by KCook

Canon 50D, Olympus PL2
kellycook.zenfolio.com/

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Are you ready to upgrade your camera? Before buying new, you might consider the value of purchasing used gear to save money.

Apr 18, 2024

The Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV is a micro four thirds camera released in 2020. It’s an entry-level system along with the OM-D E-M5 Mark III. Use this guide to determine which one is best for you!

Apr 17, 2024

Blue hour photography might not be as well known as golden hour photography, but it is every bit as good a time to create epic images of landscapes. Learn how in this quick tutorial!

Apr 17, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

Moving from taking snapshots of your dog to creating beautiful images doesn’t have to be that difficult! Use the tips outlined in this dog photography guide, and you’ll get better results in no time.

Apr 15, 2024

Acrylic print photos are a beautiful way to display your favorite images. But they don’t come without some questions. Get all the answers you need about this medium in this guide!

Apr 15, 2024

Where do you get your landscape photography inspiration? Is it from masters like Ansel Adams? Or perhaps viewing art from other genres? We’ve got these and a few other sources for you to check out!

Apr 10, 2024